Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mother-Son Breast Feeding Incest Stories
11-28-2012, 08:04 AM
Mother-Son Breast Feeding Incest Stories
For as long as I could remember I had wanted a brother. Sisters were fine and I had one, but there was nothing like another boy around. I had almost given up hope when Mom announced one night she was pregnant. You can imagine my shock and surprise at the news. Mom wasn't a spring chicken anymore at thirty four. Here I was at the ripe old age of nineteen, Mom was only fifteen when I was born, and finally it looked good in my favor. A few months later an ultrasound confirmed the baby was going to be a boy.

Time seemed to fly as Dad and I fixed up the spare room making it very macho all around. The walls were blue with pictures of camping and sports all over. Our job was finished none to soon as my new brother Jack came home. Things were really looking up when tragedy struck us to the quick. Dad was killed at work barely a month after Jack was born.

Connie, my older sister, did what she could to help but she had her husband and kids to take care of so she wasn't around all that much. Still she did manage quite a bit since she lived only a few miles away.

Life was getting back to normal at last. Mom didn't have any financial worries because of Dad's insurance and money they had saved. I was working and going to collage at the same time at still lived at home. It made sense and my expenses were almost nil.

I got home late one Friday night after being out with a group of guys from work. Mom was still up and Jack was being fussy. She was wearing her satin robe slightly bent at her waist changing his diaper. With her back to me I couldn't help but notice how nice her buttocks looked as the silky material covered her backside. My eyes slid lower and noticed her legs below the hem of her robe. It stopped just above her knees leaving most of her legs exposed. As she stood up she turned and was startled.

"Oh, Ken, I didn't hear you come home."

I don't know why but I was suddenly seeing my mother differently. Maybe it was just a son's pride but I found myself thinking she was really a very good looking woman and quite arousing to boot. By now Mom was almost thirty five and still looked much younger. Her long dark brown hair glistened in the light falling straight down her back just below her shoulders. She had the deepest green eyes I'd ever seen and perfectly matched the green of her satin robe. My breath caught in my chest as I saw how well the fabric clung to her body. The top was slightly open at her neck and it was nothing to see the cleavage of her well formed and large breasts. She had quickly regained her slim figure as evident by how narrow her waist was with the tie of her robe cinched firmly. I noticed two dark spots where her breast were hidden from sight and quickly averted my eyes. I knew she was leaking and was about to nurse Jack.

"Didn't mean to scare you Mom. I thought you would be asleep by now," I quickly said.

"Well I would have but your brother has other ideas. Probably a good thing, too, because I have to feed him."

"OK, Mom. Nite and I'll see you in the morning," I said quickly making my way down the hall to my room. I lay on my bed, butterflies churning in my stomach. I really wasn't sure what was going on, but my body was telling me something. For the first time I had seen my mother not in the way I always had growing up, but in a much different way. I mean she aroused me. Yeah, I was sexually excited just seeing her wearing her robe. Well seeing her cleavage I knew had a lot to do with it. That had been the most I'd seen of her breast flesh in my life and I liked it. I began to wonder if there was something wrong with me lusting after my own mother like this.

I woke in the morning still with the same painful erection I had gone to sleep with the night before. It was all I could do to get up and make my way to the bathroom without hurting myself. Once inside I shed my clothes, turned on the shower and stepped inside. Instinctively my soap filled hand began to slowly stroke my rigid organ. Visions of the night before and seeing Mom's massive cleavage and the wet spots in the front of her robe aroused me to new heights. I began to have thoughts of wanting to see them unfettered, naked before my eyes. I wanted to touch and feel them, to once again suckled from her nipples as I had at Jack's age. I began to envy him and his drinking of her breast milk. My hand fairly flew up and down my throbbing shaft as my swollen testicles tightened, the sperm deep inside boiling until it raced up and was released. I watched the thick long streams of my seed being wasted against the shower walls only to slide and mix with the water flowing down the drain.

After my brief sexual interlude alone I dressed and went to the kitchen. I knew Mom would be fixing breakfast and I was famished. Turning the corner I paused to watch her at the stove. She wasn't wearing her robe this morning, just her two piece baby doll nightgown. Again I was so taken with how she looked. It wasn't the first seeing her like this but it was the first time I stopped to take note. The bottoms of her night wear allowed her legs to be exposed well up on her thighs and they looked so very good. While I had seen her wearing this before it was the first time I noticed how her breasts pushed the front out so far the bottom didn't quite cover her stomach.

"Morning Mom," I said quickly sitting in my chair. While I had just masturbated seeing my mother like this was having an effect on me.

"Good morning Kenny," Mom said turning and coming closer with my plate. "Here, eat hearty because something tells me you're going to need it." Instead of coming around the table she leaned over and put the plate in front of me.

While the low cut bodice of her top allowed me a nice view of her cleavage when she bent over I was afforded and much better look. The top, being loose to begin with, fell open and I was looking at most of her naked breasts as they dangled before me. Contrary to what most will think or say I wasn't instantly erect, but seconds later I certainly was. It seemed Mom held herself like that for the longest time as if she was letting me look as much as I wanted. I finally realized what I was doing and forced my eyes to my plate. Without a word I feverishly downed my breakfast and went to the backyard to start my Saturday chores. Nothing was said about the incident and I was glad. It was also the last time I got even close to seeing that much of my mother for several weeks.

Jack was two months old and really becoming a problem. I was beginning to find gallons jugs of milk in the fridge and didn't understand why. I finally decided to ask Mom what was going on and she sat me down to explain.

"Jack, it seems, has decided he doesn't want to nurse all that much anymore. So I've had to start buying milk for him."

Now I'd had sex education in high school but for some reason the full implications just didn't sink into my mind. I simply excepted her explanation and let it go. It wasn't until a week later I realized that there was a real problem.

"Hey Mom," I said coming home only to find her crying. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, Kenny, I was hoping you wouldn't have to know. Jack's not nursing at all, in fact not for the last three days. I've been doing everything I can think of but my breasts are so full they hurt."

"Gee, Mom, what about that pump thing you brought home from the hospital?" I asked in all innocence.

"I don't want to sound crude but that thing sucks and not very well. I've had to use my hands and try to force the milk out, but it's not working like I was told."

My mind began spinning as strange thoughts raced around inside my brain. Dare I suggest something? Could I muster up the courage? Would Mom accept my offer or would she get mad and call me perverted.

"I don't suppose there's anything I can do to help is there?" I asked figuring that would be the least offensive.

"There is, but I can't ask it of you. No, we can't, we shouldn't, it's so wrong but tonight I'm desperate. Kenny, come with me to my bedroom and I'll let you help me. Tomorrow I'll see the doctor and find another way."

I couldn't believe what Mom was saying. She wanted me to go with her and relieve her pain, namely she wanted me to suckle from her large milk filled breasts. Nearly tripping over my own feet I followed her. Mom stood silently beside her bed as she slipped off her nightgown. My eyes went wide seeing her naked save her panties. Her large breasts had little sag even though they were obviously heavy being filled with her milk. White drops of liquid had formed on each thick nipple and her breasts jiggled as she lay on down on her side. She lifted one arm in invitation and I was eager to accept.

Mom gently pulled my lips closer to her breast and they opened without my thinking. Slowly she pressed me closer and my natural instinct caused me to suckle, drawing from her body the life giving nourishment as she had done so many years before. I was ecstatic tasting of her and feeling the warm liquid as it easily flowed into my greedy mouth. As her one breast was all but drained I shifted to the other full one, all the while Mom gently caressed my head and made soft cooing sounds. I had heard her making the same sounds when she had nursed Jack and thought it was what she had done with me as a baby.

The time taken to nurse her dry took most of half and hour, but it was just about the most enjoyable time I could remember. Having finished we said our goodnights and I raced for my room. I possessed a rather large bulge in my shorts that stood well in front of me and I could only hope Mom didn't see it. Once securely in the privacy of my own room I doffed my shorts, filled my hand with baby oil and quickly commenced to masturbate. Even I was surprised at how quickly I climaxed not to mention the about of sperm that ejaculated from my organ. Exhausted, spent and sated I easily drifted off to sleep.

Over the next few weeks Mom and I repeated our first performance and always in the evening after Jack was down for the night. She would lead me to her room, remove her nightgown while keeping on her panties and lay down. I would snuggle in close and begin nursing. After each time suckling her I would race to my room and relieve myself. I was becoming frustrated and didn't know why.

In the middle of the third week of our nightly rendezvous I decided to become more bold. This time, having noticed how Mom's breathing always seemed to increase, I lay with my lips to her breast drinking her milk. My hand moved down and began rubbing the bulge in my crotch. While it felt nice there was something lacking. As I cautiously lowered the zipper of my pants I felt Mom moving her arm. There was enough distance between us neither could feel by touch what the other was doing so I proceeded. My pants finally open I carefully extracted my throbbing organ and began to slowly stroke it.

Mom must have felt the change because now her bed was moving unlike it had before. Even though I was trying to stroke myself slowly it still caused movement. As I sensed a different motion of her bed I raised my head to shift from the empty breast and firmly clamp my lips to the fuller nipple. While doing just that I glanced down and saw my mothers hand moving rapidly inside her panties. I knew what she was doing and said nothing as I again began to suckle her. The weeks before had taught me just when one of her breasts was about to become empty and I felt the familiar feeling once again. It was about the same time as I felt her body moving and just knew she was coming very close to an orgasm. Fervently I suckled harder as my own stroking of myself increased. I was at a point where I couldn't stop. Moments later, just as Mom groaned loudly, I felt my own release and ejaculated. Because we were laying so close almost facing each other a lot of my sperm gushed out and landed on her stomach. Some managed to spurt high and hard coming very close to the bottom side of her breasts.

Without a word I quickly rose from her bed and fled to my room. I was physically relieved but emotionally my mind was in a turmoil. I had just masturbated and climaxed while nursing my mother. Just as certain I was sure she had also climaxed because of the moan she gave out. I was mortified and almost didn't come out of my room the next morning. Hunger convinced me it was foolish to deny what I needed.

The next couple of days were very quiet around our house. Mom and I didn't speak, but not because we were angry with one another. It was, I had to assume, because both were ashamed of what happened that night. Mom was obviously in great discomfort and I longed to go to her, but my shame wouldn't allow it. Finally after three days Mom came to me.

"Kenny, I'll forget the other night if you will. Please come with me to my room. I've done the best I can but it's not nearly enough. I'm so full and really hurt. Come, my son, and nurse from me."

How could any son who loves his mother refuse her plaintiff plea? Together we went to her room and, as usual, Mom removed her nightgown. By now just the sight of her large firm milk filled breasts was becoming a normal sight for me, but still I couldn't help from becoming aroused. The major difference in this night was I was wearing only my boxer shorts as we lay on her bed. After a few minutes suckling the milk from her breasts my hand moved down and removed my erection from the slit in my boxers. As usual it was hard, thick and throbbing as my fingers curled around the hot shaft. I was nursing with my eyes closed slowly moving my hand up and down when I felt fingers touching mine. They moved around my fist and moved as it moved. I felt a cool soft touch on the bulbous head coating it with the clear fluid that always oozed from the small slit centered at the tip.

I had been with a few girls that seemed to live for the time when they could wrap their fingers around my shaft and I cautiously removed my hand from myself. The fingers sliding over the tip of my erection smoothly moved down and curled themselves around my shaft. For only a moment my mouth ceased with suckling as my mind told me Mom was holding my hot hard organ. Her hand, slicked by the oozing fluid from inside, moved easily up and down my shaft feeling much better than my own. I moaned and once again began to suckle her pulling from her large firm breast her milk.

Feeling her hand stroking me was a new height in sexual arousal, one I wasn't willing to have stop anytime soon. I began to become bolder as my hand, formerly encompassing my erection, moved to her thigh. Her skin was hot to my touch and her only flinch was to shift slightly and allow her leg to move away from the other. The movement caused my hand to rest lightly on her stomach as my little finger felt the elastic of her panty. I hesitated for a moment then moved my hand lower. Easily my fingers slipped inside the waistband as the tips touched her pubic hairs. Without waiting I allowed them to move lower until I felt the warm wet heat coming from inside her body.

Mom grunted as my fingers touched the large swollen nub I knew was her clitoris. Her fingers tightened around my turgid shaft as her hips shifted closer to my hand. I was finding it very difficult to keep my lips working to suckle her nipple as she gripped my organ every tighter. My fingers moved further down slipping quite unexpectedly between the soaking wet folds of her vagina. Quite unintentionally my long middle finger entered her body as her hand began moving more rapidly along my shaft. By this time I had shifted from her right breast to the left and in doing so she was now laying almost completely on her back. Still she continued to stroke me as I began to explore the new hot depths of the inside of her.

Again and again I felt her hips raise almost thrusting onto my hand forcing my finger to move ever deeper inside. For a reason unknown to me I began to rub the hard nub of her clitoris with my thumb bringing about more thrusting and louder moans from Mom. Her breast was empty yet neither of us was willing to stop just yet. Mom's hand moved ever faster and I plowed my finger hard into her body. Suddenly she went rigid, her body nor hand moving for several moments. Finally she grunted, her body shook and I felt a tremendous hot liquid flooding covering my finger and hand. As she began to slowly relax her hand moved again only this time faster and harder. I knew just how close I was, but couldn't speak. My breathing was ragged, my erection pulsing. Moments later, my testicles sucking up tightly to my groin, I felt the sperm rushing up my shaft. Great gouts of my hot seed erupted only to land on Mom's breasts and stomach. She continued to pump me as more and more of my young hot seed covered half of her body before I finally was all but finished.

My first feeling, after the sexual release I needed, was shame at what we had done. I quickly withdrew my finger and hand from between her legs and even more quickly raced from her room. Alone in my bed I cried. What, I wondered, have I done? I just brought my mother to climax with my finger as she had done the same to me with her hand. My mind said there was not way I could face her the next morning as I drifted off into a very troubled sleep.

The next morning I was still very troubled. I showered, dressed and waiting as long as I could before knowing I had to face Mom. Sitting in my chair after quietly slipping into the kitchen I looked at her. She was fixing breakfast and, surprisingly, presented a very erotic sight. Being Saturday morning she had dispensed with her normal almost to the floor terrycloth robe and instead wore her baby doll nightgown with one major exception. Every time she had to bent over I saw only the barest hint of her naked buttocks. At first I couldn't believe she was so nearly naked, but after a couple of times seeing her naked cheeks I found myself admiring them. Both were perfectly shaped and without even the slightest hint of fat so common with a woman her age. Don't get me wrong ladies. I'm not trying to say most thirty five year old woman has an ugly buttocks marred by the sight of cellulous globs pock marking their skin, but seeing Mom's buttocks made me think of a woman ten or so years younger.

The skin was smooth and from what I could see very firm. I was reminded of her breasts except her buns didn't have nipples. Thought of lust suddenly leapt into my mind and took all my energy to keep from jumping up behind her filling my hands with her sexy looking backside. I began to wonder if last night had really happened or was this the beginning of a something new in our lives.

"Good morning Kenny," Mom said happily bringing my breakfast. As she had done, was it really only a few weeks ago, Mom leaned over the table to set the plate before me. Automatically my eyes went to her chest as her top fell open allowing me an unobstructed view of her bare breasts. "I hope you slept well."

I'm sure I must have muttered something but was finding it very difficult to make my tongue work. Still my eyes remained glued to the sight of her unfettered breasts bobbing inside her baby doll top. We ate in silence neither having much to say. All the time I kept sneaking peeks at how her breasts moved with her every movement. It seemed to me that most of the time her nipples were hard as I often saw them poking at the front of her top. Finally breakfast was over and I was about to leave just to be away from her and my self induced shame.

Celebrities Nude, Oops, Upskirt, Nipslip, Topless
Bollywood NipSlip, Nip Poke, Upskirt
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Mother-Son Breast Feeding Incest Stories
"Don't go yet Kenny," Mom asked softly. I sat back down and looked at her. "What happened last night was very strange," she began looking deeply into my eyes. "I should be ashamed of what we did but I'm not. Since that first time when you climaxed and I felt your hot seed hitting my body I've thought of little else. Knowing you were starting to masturbate made up my mind and I wanted you to climax at my hand, not yours. I enjoyed making you climax just as much as you giving me my orgasm. I don't know about you, but I don't want us to stop.". I was speechless to say the least. Here was my own mother telling me she liked what we had done sexually to each other and wanted more. Now I ask you, what red blooded AMERICAN boy, lest we forget Pearl Harbor and 911, wouldn't? She closed her eyes as her head lowered. Mom couldn't have heard me leave my chair as with all the stealth of a radar invisible bomber I moved behind her. She must have sensed me because her head lifted as she kept her arms folded on the table top. Looking over her shoulder I almost gasped at the expanse of her cleavage filling her baby doll top. My hands lay softly on her shoulders and she sighed lightly leaning her head back further. I lowered my lips to hers as they opened to accept my offered tongue.

Her womanly aroma rose to fill my nostrils bringing about a new and heightened arousal deep within me. It was the musk of a woman with desires and needs. I inhaled deeply taking in the smells of her body still only an hour from sleep. Her odor was sensual and I had yet to encounter anything from within her body, just her aroma. Mom must have cleansed her mouth because it tasted so sweet and fresh even in the morning. I reveled feeling her hot breath escaping her lips to fill my waiting mouth. Her tongue lashed back to mine as we dueled inside the mouth of the other. Mom's breathing was coming quicker as I could barely see her chest rising lifting her large firm milk filled breasts. My hands glided down her front and inside her top cupping and gently feeling her fullness. A wetness coated my palms as she began to leak her milk. This was the first time I had actually touched her breasts and I wanted more of them. Still keeping our lips locked tightly together I helped her to stand, then we were forced to part mouths.

Hand in hand we went to her bedroom, said nothing as we resumed our passionate kissing. As my hand again returned to her milk filled breasts I felt hers groping around the front of my pajama bottoms. Inside I was fully erect and she quickly found the object of her desires. I moved only enough to lift off her top before wrapping my arms around her now naked body crushing her to me. Moments later we were laying on her bed as my lips, leaving hers for the time being, found her turgid milk oozing nipple and I began to suckle. Mom's hand had slipped inside my pajama bottom only to engulf my throbbing organ inside her fist. She was slow and gentle with her stroking as my own hand slide between her open legs to find her warm and wet sex. I finished draining one breast and moved to the other as we still caressed the sex of the other. As I was about to drain the second milk filled breast of my mother her body went stiff and she climaxed. Her milk was now gone as my own orgasm overtook me and I released my hot sperm onto her body. Spent we lay relaxing and regaining our breaths.

"Mom that was every bit as good as last night," I managed to pant as my breathing finally began to slow.

"You don't know just how good that feels Kenny," Mom replied. "It's almost as good as the real thing."

I paused for a moment to digest her words. Not even thinking I raised my hand, the one that had a finger inside her, and began licking and sucking it. It was the first time I had tasted of a woman and found it to be wonderful. Done cleaning my finger we lay close as I idly caressed and fondled her large firm breasts. In turn Mom gently cupped my testicles as they renewed themselves. Before long, being still quite young, I was growing erect again. Our heads moved apart and we looked into the eyes of the other and all we could see was lust.

No words were spoken and none needed as Mom lay on her back. She lifted her legs in invitation as I moved between them on my knees. Looking down I could see she was wet and ready, the moisture glistening on the folds of her vagina. She lightly held my organ and guided me to her. I saw the thick head slipping inside her hot wet folds and gasped in the delight. Never had I felt such heat and the tightness was more than could have been dreamed. Slowly, so very slowly I slipped deeper and deeper inside my mothers body. I wanted it to last, to savor the feeling of her scalding hot sheath as it gripped my pulsing erection. It seemed like was sinking forever into her before I felt the meshing of our pubic hairs and I knew I was fully inside her. We lay still for a long time just loving the erotic feeling. I couldn't resist looking as I lifted my body with my arms. Seeing us so tightly coupled nearly caused my climax, but I managed to keep it at bay. My eyes moved upward to take in the sight of Mom's large breasts laying quietly on her chest only slightly flattened yet they still stood up proudly. The look on her face was one of great pleasure, of ecstasy even lust but not that of a wanton woman. Her lips were slightly parted, her eyes hooded as she smiled at me.

"Now my dear sweet Kenny. Take me. I feel you so very deeply inside my body and I want to feel you making love to me. You are filling as I've never been filled before and simply want to have your hot seed bursting inside. Please, my dear sweet son, take my body hard and fast and make me feel a woman again."

We began slowly at first as we built upon the sensual feelings we were having. Slowly we started moving, me lifting my body until I was almost out of her, then lowering myself back deeply inside. Over and over we moved, Mom lifting her hips to meet mine and pulling back as I withdrew. Our passion was building as we moved more quickly until we were at a fever pitch. We grunted and groaned, our bodies coming together with loud lewd slapping sounds as we pumped and pounded. Again and again until we both came the moment of truth, out climax.

I was very much ready to pull back and not ejaculate inside her, but Mom held me very close and tightly. Her words of love and desire filled my ears as she begged me to fill her with my hot seed. Nothing more could have stopped me as my organ swelled thicker and harder. My testicles pulled up tight forcing my sperm up and it quickly erupted to fill her scalding cavity. Never in my life had I heard my mother scream, but she did that night. It was long and loud and I was very much surprised Jack wasn't awaken.

The remainder of the day was spent almost normally. I did yard work while Mom cleaned house and washed clothes. After supper we sat close together watching TV then it was bedtime. I was just about to crawl wearily into bed when Mom walked into my room. She said nothing, just crooked her finger in a beckoning manner. Her nightgown fell to the floor as she stood proudly naked beside my bed. I watched with my mouth open as her naked firm buttocks swayed invitingly towards her bedroom and I followed. I never spent another night alone in my own bedroom. You see the next day I moved all my clothes to my lovers bedroom. I still call her Mom but only when we're in public.

Gently lowering Tina down into the crib, Barbara covered her and stood watching as the baby lay sleeping. She hoped that the baby would sleep all afternoon and give her a break. Turning to leave, Barb pulled up the flap of her nursing bra and fastened it, covering the big, swollen nipple that the baby had just been nursing from. Walking out of the room buttoning her blouse, she was thankful that her breast had finally stopped swelling so much. They had been big before Tina had been born, but now they were titanic melons that always seemed to be getting in the way. Like two huge, milk-filled balloons, they sloshed and flopped about heavily as she walked. Even with Tina and occasionally her husband, Cecil, nursing on them, both of them couldn't keep up with her abundance of milk and she had to use a milk pump to relieve the engorgement on occasion. Tugging her blouse together, she could barely button it as her monstrous bosom jutted out against the material.

Now that Tina had, had her lunch, Barbara decided that it was time for her own lunch. Deciding to fix herself a sandwich, she stopped at Mike's room to see if he would like one, too. Mike was Cecil's son from his earlier marriage and had lived with them for the three years of their marriage. Eighteen, he was in high school but was out for spring break and spent most of his time just loafing around doing as little as possible.

"Mike," she said, knocking on his door and pushing it open a little, "is it okay to come in?"

"I guess so," he said, his voice filled with sadness.

"What's wrong?" she asked him, stepping into his room to see what was wrong. "Are you sick?"

"Naw," he sniffled, "I'm not sick."

"What's all this sniffling about then," she asked again, walking over to where he sat on the bed.

"I just miss my Mom," he sobbed.

"Oh, you poor Baby," she cooed, sitting down beside him and holding her arms out to him.

His sniffles broke into a full blown sob as he reached for her. She pulled him to her chest and hugged him lovingly until he finally stopped crying. But after the tears had stopped, he made no effort to move away from her. Knowing how homesick he must feel, she didn't rush him. After a few more moments, he slowly lowered his head down onto the sloping pillow of her bosom and snuggled down against its softness.

Surprised by the unexpected act, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to push him away and make him feel unwanted, but at the same time, she was becoming extremely uncomfortable with the situation.

At last, she felt him slowly stop hugging her. Thinking he was about to move away, she was shocked when she felt his hand move up and tentatively touch one of her gigantic breasts. She was too stunned to react for several seconds as he rested his hand against her breast. At last, she felt she needed to put a stop to his unwanted advances.

"Uhhh, I was just going down to fix me a sandwich," she stammered, gently moving his hand away from her breast and standing up. "Uh, would you like for me to fix you one?"

She could feel the warmth of the blush on her cheeks as she looked down at him.

"Uh, oh, sure, yeah," he stuttered as his face turning red, too.

"Well, it should be ready in about ten minutes," she told him, turning, hurrying over to the door and stepping out of his room.

Wow, she thought to herself as she hurried down the stairs. What was that all about? Was Mike actually trying to feel me up? Surely he wouldn't do that, she mumbled to herself as she flounced down the stairs, feeling her gigantic bosom heavily tugging at her chest.

As shocked as she had been by Mike's unexpected advances, she found herself strangely disturbed by the way she felt about what had happened. Trying to rationalize her feelings, she knew that Mike was a younger version of his father. So wouldn't it stand to reason that she would be physically attracted to him also? After all, hadn't that been what had drawn her to Cecil in the beginning? And that physical attraction to him had blossomed and turned into love. But as of late, that love was beginning to be tested.

It wasn't her fault that Cecil spent almost all of his time out on the road. And since the pregnancy, he didn't seem as interested in her as he had been before the baby came along. Before she got pregnant, he was always groping her and telling her how much he loved her. And their sex life was good. Very good. He tried to get her in bed every chance he had, but now, now she rarely got him into bed. She hated to think it, but she thought he was getting some on the side. He wasn't very careful about it either. She had recently been finding lipstick stains on his shirts, but he always had some kind of lame excuse, but lately she was beginning to wonder more and more. She had no real proof of his infidelity, but she was becoming more convinced of it. But even if she did catch him, she didn't know what she would do. The slow realization of his infidelity had given birth to a small but insistent resentment that she was being taken for granted . . .

While his alleged infidelity was one matter, she still had feelings, too. She was only thirty and in her sexual prime. And it had been over a week since . . . no don't go there, she told herself.

Stop thinking about it, she angrily berated herself. It will only make things worse. But being groped by her stepson most certainly didn't help the situation. In fact, the more she thought about it, the less depraved it seemed. If she didn't watch out, she just might let some extremely wicked thoughts about Mike creep into her mind.

She knew that she shouldn't be thinking about Mike, especially in that way. But what the hell, she was locked up with him almost twenty-four hours a day now that school was out for spring break. She spent a hell of a lot more time with him than she did Cecil. Mike seemed to always be hanging around. She also knew how randy teenage boys could get. As horny as she was, she could only imagine how horny he probably was. He didn't date as he was still romantically involved with his girlfriend back in his biological mom's hometown. They wrote back and forth and Mike occasionally visited the girl. But his involvement with his girlfriend hadn't stopped him from groping her had it, Barbara told herself.

What would have happened if she hadn't stopped him? What would he have done then? Down deep inside her heart of hearts, she knew that she couldn't let anything like that happen. But at the same time, it gave her a perverse little buzz to imagine what it would be like doing it with an eighteen year old again. What the heck, she was horny and he was available, she sickly reasoned. No one would ever know . . .

Then suddenly, another evil thought popped into her mind. What a joke it would be on Cecil, if she got revenge for his supposed infidelity by fucking his own son. Talk about poetic justice, she laughed to herself. Cuckolding the old man with his own son.

But what about Mike? She shouldn't even be thinking about using him in that despicable, revengeful way.

Yeah, right, Mike would hardly reason that he was being used, she laughed to herself. She imagined that he would gladly sacrifice his dignity for a piece of pussy. Hadn't he just proved that when he groped her? Smiling to herself, she let her mind mull over the delicious irony of it all.

Could she?

Giving her mind free rein, she wondered if Mike was equipped with the same equipment his father came equipped with? Cecil had a big eight-incher and he sure knew how to use it when he finally did get around to it.

Was Mike a virgin, she giddily wondered?

Standing in front of the refrigerator with her hand on the handle, she stared off into the distance without moving. She didn't hear Mike walk into the room.

"What you thinking about, Barb?" Mike asked, stopping in the doorway.

"WHAT IN THE, UH, Oh, nothing, nothing," she said trying not to blush, but failing miserably as her face lit up like a neon sign. "You frightened me."

"Sorry," he mumbled, "What are you blushing about? Your face is as red as a beet."

"Never you mind," she told him, turning and putting the finishing touches on his sandwich and angrily setting it on the table as she shoved it at him. "Here, just eat your sandwich."

"Uh, I'm sorry, Barb," he muttered, "I didn't mean to make you so mad?"

"Don't worry about it," she said emphatically.

"You're still mad at me for, uh, uh, touching, uh, you know what just happened in my room, aren't you?" he stammered, picking up his sandwich, "I just got carried away and forgot myself, I'm sorry if it made you mad."

"Never mind," she shushed him, taking a tiny bite out of her own sandwich.

"I'm sorry," he apologized again. "Please don't be mad at me."

"Don't think another thought about it," she said, reddening even more, "I've already forgotten it."

"Okay," he grinned, "I just don't want you to be mad at me."

"Enough," she blurted out, "you're forgiven. Now hush and let me eat my lunch in peace."

"Sure . . . I'm sorry," he mumbled, taking his sandwich and clomping out of the kitchen.

She sat alone, eating her sandwich and pondering about Mike. She couldn't really be considering anything with him . . . could she? The recent lack of affection from Cecil was having a troubling effect on her. One the one hand, it had created a void inside her that needed to be filled. She longed for his touch. She wanted to feel wanted again. Needed! And not in just a sexual way, either. She needed someone to share her thoughts and feelings with. In a nutshell, she was lonely.

But on the other hand, she was pissed that he was probably fooling around on her. Maybe it was time to get it all out in the open and get it over with. He had to know how she felt and know that if he didn't change his ways, things were going to change. That was all well and good, she told herself, but it was only Tuesday and Cecil wouldn't be back until at least Sunday night, so she had plenty of time to brood over it. And plenty of time for her to get herself in trouble if she didn't watch it. But what else could she do? It wasn't something you discussed over the phone. It had to be a face to face confrontation.

But that said, back to Mike . . . what should she do about him?

Just as she finished her sandwich, she heard Tina crank up again. Getting up, she trudged up the stairs to the nursery. As she passed Mike's room, she saw that he had closed his door. Tina was howling like a child abandoned as Barbara walked over to the crib. Reaching down, she felt her diaper and found that she had wet herself. Quickly changing the baby, she picked her up and felt a twinge of amusement as Tina instantly grabbed at her breast and pushed her face into it. It seemed the child was always hungry, she thought as she laid her down in the crib again. Then Barbara quickly unbuttoned her blouse to bare the child's oversized milk larder.

As she was unbuttoning her blouse, she decided that she had, had enough of the confining constriction of her nursing brassiere for the day. Quickly reaching behind her back, she unfastened the ugly, white brassiere. As she did, the mountains of milk-filled flesh spilled forth in a wiggling, jiggling paroxysm of pink flesh. It felt great to be rid of the squeezing restriction of the brassiere, she grinned to herself as she scratched the quivering mountains.

Maneuvering the bra straps around and down under her elbows and out through the armhole of her blouse, she pulled the brassiere off and hung it on the crib. Picking up the baby again, she lifted Tina's mouth up to one fat, overfilled breast and watched her find the big, ripe nipple with her lips. Barbara could feel Tina's little mouth working and sucking on her nipple as her tiny hands clutched and squeezed the mountainous udder. Then she felt a tingle behind the nipple and the milk began to flow from her breast. Barbara enjoyed the feel of the baby's mouth pulling and sucking on her nipple as the baby's toothless gums massaged and tweaked it mercilessly.

But as Tina's little mouth sucked and pulled on her nipple, the tugging and pulling on it was also having another unsettling effect on Barbara. It was sending tingling tickles of pleasure down to Barbara's clit making it throb and pulsate with arousal. She knew that her clit was swollen as its sensitive head was rubbing against her panties with every tiny movement she made.

This is ridiculous, she told herself, unable to stop herself as she eased her hand down inside her shorts. Cradling the baby against her breast, she quickly found the swollen, aching nub of tender flesh with her finger as Tina continued to tease and torment her nipple. Her big, swollen clit was so swollen and sensitive, her finger felt like sandpaper as she rubbed it back and forth across the nub.

As she stood pleasuring herself, she couldn't stop the image that popped into her fevered brain. It was Mike. Mike, naked and staring at her as he slowly stroked his hand up and down the enormous penis sticking up out of his hairy groin.

Trying to control the images that kept bubbling to the surface, she held Tina close to her breast as the baby suckled her. While Tina was hungrily pulling at her pap, she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Not letting on that she had noticed it, she waited for several moments before she turned slightly and sneaked a glance at the door. She felt a rush of heat spread out over her body as she saw Mike peeking around the door. She was still stumped about what to do about him, but she saw little harm in letting him watch her nurse Tina. She pretended that she hadn't seen him and let him watch her suckle Tina. Then, after several moments, she eased Tina away from her breast, letting it flop back down on her chest. Bare and exposed, it jiggled and quivered softly as she let Mike get an eyeful of her big, bare breast before moving Tina to her other breast.

It felt as if Mike's eyes were boring holes through the big, soft cone of flesh as she felt him ogling it. She wondered what he thought of her big, productive nipple as it grew even bigger and harder. As much as she tried to disregard it, she was becoming aroused as much by his presence as she was Tina's hungry mouth . . .

Finally, she felt Tina stop sucking on her breast. She was full. Quickly lifting her to her shoulder, she gently patted her back. Barbara's big, pendulous breasts jiggled and shook wildly as she patted the baby's back. Mike had an unrestricted view of both of them as she made no effort to cover them from his gawking eyes.

Finally, she heard Tina give out a contented little burp. Smiling at the infant, Barbara lowered her back down into the crib. Ignoring her naked, dangling breasts, Barbara straightened up the baby's crib. Leaning over the crib, she could see her huge, pendulous breasts dangling down openly bumping into each other as she watched Tina's eyes slowly grow heavier and heavier. At last, Tina slipped off into sleep.

As she had been leaning over the crib, both of her gigantic breasts had been openly displayed for Mike's viewing pleasure. Even after Tina was asleep, Barbara continued to hover over her, giving Mike an encore viewing of her breasts. But at last, she slowly stood up. Still pretending that he wasn't there, she took her giant breasts in her hands and massaged the big pillows of firm, pink flesh for his benefit. As she squeezed and kneaded her breasts, little streams of milk leaked out of the jutting nipples and ran down her swollen mammaries. There was so much of the frothy white milk, it trickled down onto her flat, hard stomach. Releasing her breasts at last, she slowly ran a finger through the rivulet of milk. Catching a few drops of the white liquid on her finger, she brought it up to her mouth and made a show of licking it off her finger. Then suggestively, she slowly sucked her finger into her mouth, enjoying the slight saltiness of her rich milk and wondering what her show was doing for Mike. Then deciding to give him a real thrill, she gently lifted one great, swollen breast. Lifting it up to her mouth, opened her lips and sucked the great swollen nipple inside. Standing there facing the door, she gently sucked on herself, filling her mouth with her own milk. Finally, she let the great udder flop back down to her chest as a dribble of milk trickled down her chin and back onto her breast. Then, she slowly began buttoning her blouse.

After she buttoned her blouse, she tarried around doing little things to give Mike plenty of time to leave without being caught. After several minutes, she stepped out into the hall. She was still undecided about what to do about Mike and her growing arousal.

He had long since departed, she laughed to herself. Heading back to her own bedroom, she had to pass by his room. As she did, she saw that he hadn't closed his door all the way. Curiosity got the best of her and she had to stop and sneak a look into his room. The way the door was open restricted her view to only the lower half of his bed, but it was enough. She was shocked by what she saw . . .

As she peered through the tiny opening, she could see Mike lying on the bed with his pants down around his ankles and his hand wrapped around a huge, hard cock. She couldn't believe that he had had time to get to his room and get his lovely cock out. Suddenly, it dawned on her. He must have had his penis out when he was watching her. The thought of him watching her and masturbating sent sparks of excitement arcing through her warm, wet pussy. And now those sparks were intensified by watching her stepson's hand jerking up and down on the massive column of meat jutting out of the hairy pit of his belly. Stunned, she saw that he definitely wasn't lacking in the organ department. In fact, she thought the boy's cock outdistanced his father's in both size and length from what she could see. It looked longer and thicker that Cecil's but she couldn't be sure from the angle she was seeing it.

Unconsciously, her hand had crept up to her womanhood. She was rubbing herself through her shorts without even knowing it as she watched her stepson jacking off. She could feel tiny beads of perspiration breaking out on her upper lip as the heat inside her vagina grew. Suddenly, she heard Mike groan as a great geyser of satiny, white cum spewed out of the tip of his cock. The stream of creamy boy-milk shot up in the air at least a foot before splashing back down onto his belly. She could hear him gasping for breath as his cock erupted again and again, spitting more and more of his virile male seed up into the air before it splattered down onto his stomach. But he didn't stop. His hand just kept jerking up and down the thick barrel of his cock. Then finally, he quit stroking himself and let go of his cock. When he did, it flopped back down onto his stomach like a huge, pink worm. It had ended just as quickly as it had begun. Fascinated by his thick, pink prick, she watched it rapidly began to shrivel back to normalcy.

Her own heart was racing and there was a roaring in her ears as she stumbled back away from the door. It felt as if all the blood had left her legs and flowed into her aching pussy. Her legs were so wobbly, she almost fell flat on her face as she staggered down the hallway to her room. She finally made it to her room and closed the door.

Leaning against the door, she tried to regain her composure and catch her breath.

After several minutes, she stumbled over to her bed and flopped down on it. Rolling over onto her back, she lifted her hips and inched her shorts down enough to expose the forest of cunt hair hiding her womanhood. Poking her finger through the kinky bush of fuzzy hair, she quickly found her jutting clitoris. Gently at first, she began to rub the tiny ball of nerves as it sent a thrill racing up her spine and into the waiting pleasure receptors in her brain. As pleasant as it was, the receptors needed more and soon she was feverishly rubbing the tiny little knot of nerves. Her breath was coming in gasps as she rubbed faster and faster. She could feel control slipping away as she raped her clit with her finger. But she didn't want it to end this way. She wanted more. She wanted a man. At last, just as she was teetering on the edge of an orgasm, she was able jerk her finger away.

Slamming her fists into the bed, she jerked her shorts back up and lay there looking up at the ceiling as she panted to catch her breath.

Looking over at the clock sitting on her nightstand, Barbara saw that it was already four o'clock. Well, do I do it or not, she asked herself? She didn't know if she had the courage (or stupidity) to try it. Part of her said it wasn't stupid while the other part of her said she was crazy for even thinking it. She was torn between two choices. One leaving her unfulfilled and angry at her husband, but safe from all the other consequences. The other choice offering her sexual fulfillment, a chance at some attention, and maybe a sensitivity that was lacking in her marriage now, albeit from a boy. But with the second choice also came the risk of exposure, and ridicule, if they got caught.

Still unable to decide, she thought that maybe a little wine would help. Not only would it help her relax, it would strip away her inhibitions. She knew that she shouldn't do it while still nursing Tina, but she knew that it would probably make Tina sleep better tonight, too. If she should get up the courage later on, that might come in handy.

Then she knew. She knew the wine was just an excuse. It would deaden the guilt she was feeling. Suddenly, she realized that she had already made up her mind and was putting her plan into motion. Getting up, she hurried down to the kitchen and went about preparing a meal that she could later pop into the microwave. As she purposefully moved about the kitchen, she sipped on a glass of wine. Finally, around six o'clock, she had everything ready. Working on her third glass of wine, she poured another glass for Mike and slipped back up the stairs. Knocking on his door, she waited with the memory of him masturbating filling her mind and sending trickles of sexual electricity up her spine.

Finally she heard him turning the door knob.

As the door opened, she was surprised to see that he was only wearing a pair of jockey shorts. Unable to keep her eyes from dropping down to his groin, she saw the impressive bulge of his giant dick jutting out under the thin material. God, she thought to herself, even resting, it was huge.

"I just came up to ask if you would like to join me for dinner in about an hour," she asked him, forcibly pulling her eyes up from his skimpily clad manhood to find him blushing.

"Uh, Well, Uh, sure," he stammered, taken aback at her friendliness after their earlier misadventure. "Uh, sorry about the shorts . . ."

"That's okay, it's just me," she smiled at him, offering him the glass of wine, "here's a peace offering for the earlier, uh, misunderstanding. Okay?"

"Uh, what? Uh, uh, well, uh, thanks," he muttered, amazed at her warmness.

"This is our secret," she said, pointing to the wine as she took a sip of her own, "I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"I won't tell anyone," he grinned back at her, "that's for sure."

"Good," she smiled again, turning and starting for her room, "I'll see you in an hour then."

Not knowing what to think of her actions, Mike stood watching the sexy sway of his stepmother's lovely derriere as she strolled down the hall.

Feeling only a little tipsy from the wine, she closed the door behind her. Smiling mischievously to herself, she set her wine down and quickly stripped her blouse and shorts off. Standing in front of her mirror, she admired her curvaceous body. She had a face of a model and could easily have been pictured on the cover of almost any women's glamour magazines or on the inside of men's cheesecake magazines. Her breasts were the only thing that had kept her from pursuing a modeling career as they were just too big and she couldn't bring herself to have breast reduction surgery. How could she take away from what she had that most women craved?

Filled with milk, as they were now, they were huge. She was so top heavy, she looked like she would tip over at any moment. Dolly Parton's definitely didn't have anything on Barbara in the looks or breast department. Running her hands down over her body, she traced the magnificent swell of her gigantic breasts, down under their precipitous jutting overhang to the flatness of her tight, hard belly, over the rolling curve of her soft, firm hips and down to the perfect arc of her legs. She was indeed a beautiful woman, even if she had to say so herself.

Hurrying about, she showered and dried off before deciding what to wear for the illicit liaison she was planning. Should she be daring and wear almost nothing, she wondered? It might get Mike too excited. She wanted him, but she also wanted to be loved and treated in a gentle loving manner. She was all mixed up at what she really wanted from him. She wanted a loving lover. But a lover who would respect her at the same time. She didn't know if she could pull it off. She would have to really work to make sure that he didn't think it was a purely sexual thing between them. Finally, she decided that she would dress daringly, but cover it up with a gown. This way she could let him see as little or as much as she felt was needed.

After pulling on a pair of sheer, almost invisible panties, she tugged on a pair of fishnet hose, attaching them to a frilly black garter belt that encircled her slender waist. Picking out a quarter-cup brassiere that matched her panties, she pulled it on and secured it. To call it a brassiere was somewhat of a misnomer. It was actually little more than a platform on which her gigantic tits rested. It didn't even cover the hard, jutting nipples that stuck out proudly waiting for the boy's touch. Searching throughout her closet, she quickly found the gown she wanted and pulled it on. It covered her from her neck all the way down to her feet. With it on and buttoned up, there was very little of her flesh exposed, but at the same time, it exuded a sexiness that at the same time was very modest. Slipping her tiny feet into a pair of high-heeled pumps, she paused before a mirror to give her hair a few strokes before she departed the room.

Stepping out into the hall, she quickly sped down to Tina's room and hoping that the wine would work, she gave Tina her supper. Making sure that she was full, she even gave her seconds after she had burped her. Waiting until the baby had gone back to sleep, she finally left and started downstairs. Walking by Mike's room, she saw that his door was ajar again, just like earlier in the day. Quietly stepping up to his door, she peeked inside and saw him standing in front of his dresser naked as the day he was born. Her eyes quickly sought out his manhood and found it was thick and heavy as it hung down between his legs. It looked like a big, juicy pink sausage that was ready to be devoured. And if she had her way, she would dine on it later in the evening. As she stood watching him and anxiously anticipating the evening, she felt her clitoris tingle with excitement.

Finally tearing herself away from the view, she rushed downstairs and threw everything into the microwave. It was perfect timing as she was just putting the finishing touches on the table when Mike strolled into the room.He had even dressed in clean jeans and T-shirt. Maybe he had somehow sensed the importance of their clandestine meeting.

"Wow," he exclaimed, seeing his stepmother's flowing gown and the feast spread out on the table, "what do I owe you for all this?"

"I hope that you enjoy it."

"You sure look pretty tonight."

"Oh, now," she blushed, pouring them another glass of wine. "I just thought I would dress up a little for our dinner. Do you really like my gown?"

"It's gorgeous," he whistled, complimenting her as he took his glass of wine from her.

"Here's to us," she toasted them, tinkling her glass against his glass.

"Here, here," he agreed, not knowing what else to say as he took a sip of wine.

"This is to a new beginning for us," she smiled at him.

"Uh, I'll drink to that, uh, I guess," he said, still puzzled by her friendliness, "but, what kind of new beginning are you talking about?"

"Oh, I just want us to get to be better friends," she went on, her smile growing softer, "and get to know each other better."

"Oh," he grinned back her, "I think that would be nice. I would like to be your friend."

"I'm glad you do," she told him, sitting down, "because I want to be your friend, too."

The meal passed quickly with several nervous smiles and attempts at small talk that evaporated into the nervous excitement that permeated the room.

"Just leave the dishes for a while, there's no one here to see them except you and I," she smiled at him, reinforcing their isolation from others and bringing a degree of intimacy to their closeness. "I would like for you to do me a favor."

"Sure," he hastily agreed, "just name it. I am at your command."

"I need for you to get a box down for me," she told him, walking over to the door and standing in it so that the light behind her outlined her voluptuous figure beneath the flowing softness of her gown. "It's up in my bedroom, so you'll need the ladder from out in the garage. You get it and I'll meet you in my bedroom."

"Uh, Okay," he gulped, admiring the suggestion of nakedness beneath her gown as the light flooded through its sheer thinness.

"I'll, uh, get the figure, uh, I mean, I'll get the ladder. It's right out there in the garage. I'll just go get that, uh, ladder, out there in the, uh, garage, uh, I'll do that right now," he went on and on, trying to keep her standing in the door.

"That's a good idea," she laughed, turning and walking away from him so he could leave.

She had spent some time earlier in the day preparing the ladder for its part in her evil plan. It would be the catalyst to propel them into their illicit affaire d'amour.

At last Mike came lugging the ladder into her bedroom room.

"Over here," she told him, pointing up into the closet.

"Okay," he said, setting the ladder up where she had indicated.

"It's the box in the back of the shelf," she told him as he started up the ladder. "You're such a dear for getting it for me . . ."

"I'll find it, WHOA," he yelped as the ladder creaked and started to wobble.

"Oh, watch it," she blurted out grabbing at him to keep him from falling. But it was not just pure happenstance that one hand grabbed his butt while the other struck his swollen cock before it also grabbed a hand full of his firm, hard ass.

The bolts she had loosened earlier were not in danger of letting go, but they definitely made the ladder wobbly.

"I'll hold you so that you don't fall," she smiled up at him as she held his tight little ass in her hands, "go ahead and find the box."

"I, uh, I think I have it," he said, lifting the box and turning to hand it down to her.

As he turned, her hands moved from his tight behind around to his bulging cock.

"Careful, I don't want you to fall," she cautioned him, feeling his manhood twitch and jump under her hand, "just bring it down with you."

Her hand pressed against his throbbing cock as he started down the steps. She could tell that he was moving as slowly as he could to prolong their moment of intimacy. But as he took one step down, she moved her hands and took the box.

"Wait there for just a moment while I see if this is the right box," she told him as she set the box down on her bed and opened it.

He stood on the ladder watching as she peeled the box open and reached inside.

He couldn't believe it when she pulled out several frilly negligees and other unmentionables.

"Yep, this is it, but I think there may be another one up there, too," she smiled up at him, walking back over to the ladder. "Would you see if there is another box up there?"

"Sure, I'll look, but I don't think there is," he exclaimed, hopping that she would use his penis for a hand hold again.

Turning around, he felt her hands on his butt as he looked around on the shelf.

"I don't see another box," he said.

"Well, look on the other side," she directed him.

Turning around to look in the other direction, he felt both of her hands on his penis again. He could hardly breathe as he felt her hands squeezing and holding on to him through his pants. Not seeing any box, he still pretended to look as she continued to fondle his manhood. Then, finally, just when he felt he had procrastinated as long as he dared, he felt a rush of cold air on his cock and realized that she had unzipped his pants. He didn't know what to do as he felt her hand on the bare skin of his throbbing penis. He was embarrassed that he hadn't worn any shorts but was now glad that he hadn't when he felt his throbbing manhood spring out of his pants.

"My Goodness . . ." she exclaimed, feigning surprise and delighted to see him so hard and ready, "I seemed to have accidentally opened your pants."

"Uh, oh, uh, what th . . ." he sputtered, a seed of doubt springing into his mind.

How could it have been an accident, he woozily wondered? But, just maybe it had been an accident and now here he was standing in front of his stepmother with his big, stiff cock pointing straight at her.

"I'm sorry that I, uh, accidentally, uh, unzipped your, uh, pants," she blushed up at him, "my ring must have caught on the zipper clasp."

"Oh, fuck, oh, God, oh, Bar, Mom, uh, oh, Hell, I'm sorry," he squirmed trying to reach down, close his pants to hide his aching manhood from the scathing stare of his stepmother, "I'M SORrrrrriiiee."

"Why, you didn't do anything wrong," she consoled him.

"But, I . . ." he blushed as he reached down to his cock.

"No, wait," she told him, "don't cover it up yet."

"What, uh, whuuuu . . ." he mumbled.

"Why is it so hard?"

"Huh?"

"I didn't make you this way, did I?" she innocently asked, tenderly running her finger along the puffy underside of his erect, twitching penis.

"Oh, my, God, Barbara, yes—yes—" he gasped, "but I'm going to have a heart attack if you don't stop that."

"Oh. Oh, this is exciting, isn't it?" she cooed, gently wrapping her hand around his jerking maleness and lovingly stroking it. "I can't believe that I made you this hard. And it is such a lovely penis, too. So thick and so hard. And it's so big . . . why I believe that it's even bigger than your father's . . ."

"Do you, do you, do you really mean it?" he incredulously asked, so excited he was barely able to breathe, "you mean, you mean that my, uh, my, my uh, my, uh, my cock is bigger than Dad's?"

"I do believe so," she smiled up at him, "and prettier too."

Helpless to stop her, he now knew that what had happened was no accident. She had probably put the box up there on purpose. And the whole dinner and search had been leading up to this moment. He still couldn't believe his luck as he watched his stepmother lovingly stroking his swollen manhood.

"I thought that you might not be able to make it hard again, after this afternoon," she grinned up at him mischievously as she watched his face turn bright red, "I didn't think you would ever stop coming. But, I would bet there's plenty more inside it now. Right?"

"Oh, God, you saw . . ." Mike grunted out, staring down at her in mortified shame.

Holding onto his rigid penis as it stuck straight out, she bent forward and kissed the gigantic purple cockhead. Watching his whole cock jerk and jump with excitement and expectation, she opened her mouth and slowly encircled his ripe readiness with her hot, soft lips. Sucking him inside the warm, wetness of her mouth, she held his cock inside her mouth for a moment, then began to slowly twirl her tongue around the bulging hardness of his sensitive cockhead. The way his cock was thrashing about, she knew that it would only be a matter of seconds before he would erupt in her mouth if she didn't stop.

"AHGGHHHH, STOP, MOM, PLEEES, OR IM GUNTO CUMMM IN YR MUTH," he growled out, knowing that he couldn't hold it back much longer.

Hearing the excitement in his quavering voice, she locked her lips down around the thick, rubbery shaft of his cock and sucked as hard as she could. That was all it took to trigger the explosion she knew was coming.

Sucking and pulling on the boy's spewing cock, she took all he could spurt. Time and time again, she felt his cock buck and spit creamy gusher after creamy gusher of thick, rich semen into her mouth. As it did, she hungrily gulped it down, swallowing it as fast as she could so she wouldn't lose a drop of his precious offering. Licking and tonguing the great cockhead, she coaxed out more and more of his pearly white milk until at last he had emptied himself into her mouth.

Still holding him in her mouth, Barbara felt him slowly deflate and begin to shrink back to normalcy. With one last little nip at his rubbery cockhead, she let him slowly slip out of her mouth. Leaning back, licking her little tongue around her lips, she admired the heaviness of his half-hard cock as it hung down between his legs.

"That was a tasty treat," she grinned up at him, licking her lips, "maybe I can have some more later tonight. Think so?"

"Oh, God," he gasped, leaning back on the ladder trying to keep from falling off as he now had no feeling in his legs, "you could do that all night long."

"There are a few other things I would like to do first," she said, slowly backing away from him and letting him struggle down to the floor.

"Now that I have taken advantage of you," she smiled at him, "I will give you a choice."

"Huh?"

"I know that what I did was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. I guess the future is up to you. If you want to tell your Dad what happened, I'll take all the blame. But . . ." she paused for effect to heighten the suspense . . .

"But what?" he asked her as he leaned back against the ladder watching her.

"If you feel the same way I do, there is no need to tell your father and we can enjoy his future trips as much as he does. We can be the Mommy and Daddy when he is gone. And we can do all sorts of Mommy and Daddy things. I'll leave it up to you. All you have to do is say what you want."

"Really?" he blurted out.

"Really," she smiled, "If you want to . . ."

"I do. I want to be the Daddy," he giggled.

"And I will be the Mommy," she laughed softly, "if you are sure that you can keep it a secret from your father."

"I promise . . ."

As he stood gawking at her with a shit-eating grin spread across his happy face, she walked over to the bed and sat down. She saw that he was staring at her with lust-filled eyes. Admiring his dangling manhood, she noticed that it was already starting to thicken and harden again.

"It will be very difficult to keep it a secret from your Dad," she told him, "but as much as he is gone, maybe we can do it. Do you think we can do it?"

"He won't find out from me," he said. "but I might get jealous of you sleeping with him when he's home."

11-28-2012, 08:05 AM
"We can worry about that later, not now."

"Okay," he mumbled.

"Okay, then," she smiled, "are you ready for our nuptials?"

"Nuptials? Don't they have something to do with weddings?"

"Well, yes, it does," she laughed, "the wedding and then what comes after the wedding . . . like, you know, what Mommies and Daddies do on the wedding night."

"Oh, I get it," he grinned enthusiastically.

"Then, why don't you take off all your clothes so I can see all of you," she said softly, reaching over and poking through the box that he had brought down from the closet.

Leaning down, Mike hastily stripped in a matter of seconds and then stood awaiting her next command.

"I love the way your great big cock hangs down all thick and heavy," she smiled at him, "if I had known how pretty he was, I would have invited you in here much sooner."

"You're embarrassing me," Mike said shyly, trying to cover his growing maleness with his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I was just telling you how I felt," she explained to him.

"Uh, this is all so new, uh, I'm still kind of embarrassed being naked in front of you."

"Why don't you crawl up here on the bed," she told him, patting the bed by her, "and I'll prepare you for the next event."

The swirling excitement of the moment was obviously evidenced by his rapidly hardening penis. By the time he had crawled up on the bed and sat down beside her, it was already half-hard and trying to lift its big purple head up into the air.

"My, My," she exclaimed, "He's getting big and hard again. And so quickly. I'm impressed."

Blushing, Mike saw that Barbara had four pairs of handcuffs in her hand and a wicked smile on her face. While two pair seemed normal sized, the other two pair were bigger. Big enough to fit around a man's ankle, he giddily thought.

"I'm going to find out if you really trust me," she told him.

"Trust you?" he choked out.

"Is it okay if I handcuff you to the bed?"

"Uh, I, uh, I guess, uh, I guess so. Sure," he said hesitantly, but his cock jerked and jumped with approval. "But you're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"Only if you want me to," she laughed.

Reaching over, she snapped one end of one cuff to the bed and reached for his arm. Snapping the other end of the cuff around his wrist, she quickly moved around to his other arm and then to his legs. He didn't protest and she quickly had him fastened to the bed. With his arms spread out and his legs spread-eagled, Mike suddenly found himself completely at his stepmother's mercy.

"Now," she declared mischievously, taking his bounding cock in her hand, "I can do anything I want to your magnificent pud."

She heard him gasp as she quickly bent down over him and sucked him back into her hot, wet mouth. Taking his big hairy balls in her hand, she roughly squeezed them and threateningly tickled her long, red fingernails over them as she licked and slurped on his stiff manhood. She could see that he was enjoying the wickedness of her mouth on his cock again. But this time she didn't want to bring him to the point of ejaculation so quickly and she slowly let his cock ease back out of her mouth.

"I thought that I would put on a fashion show for you," she told him, letting go of his cock and pushing up to stand up by the side of the bed. "That is if you would like for me to."

"I can't wait," he groaned, eagerly awaiting her next move, already regretting the restriction of the handcuffs.

Leaning over, she grabbed one of the big pillows at the head of the bed and roughly shoved it under his head. Then with a lewd smile on her lips, she stepped away from the bed and began to leisurely untie her gown.

"How do you like this little outfit?" she finally asked him, letting the wispy gown slither to the floor to reveal the frilly nothings underneath it.

She thought he was going to have a heart attack as his eyes almost bugged out of their sockets. She watched his eyes dance around as they flitted up and down her scantily-clad body before locking on her huge, wiggling tits.

He couldn't believe how big and beautiful they were up close. The big, ripe nipples that he had admired from a distance were even bigger up close. They were puffy and wrinkled and he could even see the tiny holes where all the milk came out.

Now it was all out in the open. He had lusted after his stepmother from the first day he had seen her, but he hadn't let it show. He couldn't. She was his father's wife. So to hide his true feelings, he had pretended to be disinterested to the point of aversion.

But now, now that he saw how she felt toward him, it was all different now . . .

Then his eyes quickly flew from her gigantic tits down over her flat, flawless tummy, taking the sexiness of the black garter belt that was attached to the top of her fishnet hose by the long, lacy garters. Her panties were so thin, he could see through them like they weren't even there. And there it was. Finally, for the first time, he saw the treasure trove he had been dreaming about for so long. It was partially hidden by a forest of kinky reddish-blond hairs, but he could make out the outline of her big, puffy cunt lips pressed against the silky transparency of the panties. He had finally seen her secret cave of forbidden pleasures and now his cock was bouncing up and down wildly as it grew even harder.

After an eternity, he was finally able to tear his eyes away from her cunt. He swept his eyes down her long, perfectly shaped legs with their wonderful curves and sweeping lines that went on and on before they ended at her tiny little feet inside the stiletto heels. He had never, ever, seen anyone so beautiful and it was almost more than he could endure. It was so overpowering, he almost came again, just watching her.

"Well?" she questioned him, turning around so he could see her backside too.

"Unhhhhhh . . ." he choked out, his mouth unable to form words as he ogled the rounded perfection of her beautiful butt through the sheer panties.

"Do you like?" she quipped again, "Or has a pussy got your tongue?"

"Yes—Yes—Yes—I like—I love" he hissed, pulling against the confining handcuffs, "you're the prettiest woman in the world."

"Oh, that's nice of you to say," she grinned, sauntering over to the nightstand and turning on the DVD player. "I like some music to dance by."

"Dance?" he muttered, gawking at her in reverent awe.

"Yes—dance," she smiled, "it's free—part of the fashion show . . ."

As the slow seductive beat of the music grew louder, she slowly began to sway to the beat. Her body swayed and moved suggestively to the rhythm of the music as Mike gawked on in shock. The sinuous undulations of her body had a mesmerizing effect on him as he lay imprisoned on the bed. Turning, she started toward him, hypnotizing him with her sensuous dance as she slithered across the room like a snake on the hunt for prey. Back and forth swayed her hips as she crept ever closer and closer to him. Finally, she was at the edge of the bed, her pussy only inches away from his face. Reaching down to herself, she began to gently rub her clitoris through the thinness of her panties as she took hold of his steel hard cock with her other hand. Playing with herself while she stroked him, she stared deep into his eyes. Smiling wickedly, she slowly stroked him until she could see that he was about to erupt again. Laughing evilly, she let go of his cock and watched it dangerously bob and dance. She could see that he was dangerously close to another explosion.

"I'll be back in a moment," she whispered, picking up her gown and the box he had retrieved for her. "I hope you like the next outfit as much as you did this one."

"Argghhhhh," he grumbled, his mouth as dry as cotton as he watched her delectable ass quiver and wiggle as she crossed the room and disappeared into the bathroom.

It seemed like hours before she finally came strolling back into the bedroom. She had her gown on again. Slowly, she seductively sauntered across the room and stopped in front of him once again. Reaching over to his bounding penis, she lifted it and gave it a few rough strokes before she released it once again.

"Your lovely cock is certainly easy to wake up," she grinned at him, "but I am going to wear it out tonight before I am through with it."

He almost came again, just hearing her obscene threat as she stood up and untied her gown. He couldn't wait to see what she wore, or didn't wear, underneath her gown this time.

Teasingly, she slowly took her time undoing the knots of the ribbon holding her gown together. She could see what an effect it was having on him by the way his cock was bounding up and down again. It was so hard and taut, it jutted out a good two or three inches above his belly bobbing up and down with each throbbing beat of his heart. His eyes were the size of saucers as he ogled her, waiting for her next costume to be revealed. Smiling, she knew that his balls must be aching by now. All this excitement and there was nothing he could do about it. The thrill of power was exhilarating, she thought to herself.

After a painfully long time, she finally let her gown slip to the floor and watched Mike's eyes bulge out again as he ogled her next outfit.

It was almost nothing, yet it gave the appearance of an Indian Princess dress. It was just two rings of beaded tassels. One ring was fastened around her neck and hung down over her great, pendulous breasts and the other ring encircled her tiny waist with its tassels hanging down over her hips and pantiless pussy.

Mike fully appreciated the beauty of her gargantuan breasts as they jutted out through the strands of beads, pushing the tiny tassels aside and compressing them between the massive mountains of pretty pink flesh.

The bottom skirt of tassels hung down covering her belly and hips. Until she moved. Then, the tassels jiggled and gave him an enticing glance at what lay underneath.

Stepping back away from the bed, Barbara moved to the center of the room and began undulating to the sound of the music once again.

It was then that Mike got the full benefit of the costume as the tassels swayed and swung this way and that giving him occasional glimpses at the wonders underneath them.

"Well," she hummed as she danced for him, "do you like this one, too?"

"Anything that you wear is pretty," he gurgled, "but I want to see you without any clothes on."

"You're too much," she blushed, loving to hear the words, knowing it had been so long since she had heard them from her husband.

"I Love you," she whispered to him as she swayed to the music.

As he watched her dance, Mike groaned. He was so happy, he felt like crying.

One big, lone tear escaped and trickled down his cheek.

"Oh, Baby, don't cry," she cooed, quickly shuffling over to the bed and sitting down beside him. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy," he spluttered.

"I'm glad you're happy," she smiled, lifting his aching cock once again and tenderly running her hand up and down it.

"Oh, No, Mommy," he grunted, trying to control his excitement, "I—I—I--think I'm going to cum."

"Not yet, Daddy," she whispered, dropping his primed penis and leaning over and kissing away the tear. "I have one more outfit to show you."

"I, I, I don't know if I can hold it," he groaned.

"Try real hard," she told him.

She could feel her own urgency growing as she stood up and looked down at her love-prisoner. She could almost feel the boy's rock hardness inside her hungry wetness as she watched his iron-hard penis bob up and down with excited anticipation. It had to be dangerously near eruption again.

That was something they would have to work on, she evilly thought. She would have to teach him how to hold it. Hold it and keep from coming until he satisfied her own sick needs first . . .

Turning, she hurried out of the room and quickly donned another negligee before slipping her gown on again and rushing back into the bedroom.

Heading directly back to the bed, she stood before him again. Reaching up, she untied the ribbon holding her gown together. As she gown wafted to the floor again, she heard Mike gasp out loud.

She wore a sheer, sheer top that hid nothing from view. Even if it hadn't been so sheer, he would still have been able to see her exquisite breasts as they extruded out into the open through slits in the front of the frilly corset. The great, heavy jugs spilled out through the opening like two huge, pink melons ripe for picking.

Below the corset, her waist was encircled by a lacy whirl of flowery silk that extended down the side, over the swell of her hips to a delicate pair of white nylons. Mike remembered seeing a pair of panty hose like the ones she wore in the Frederick's catalog he had hidden away in his room. They were called garter belt pantyhose and they left her whole underbelly bare with the soft, tawny red of her curly forest exposed and naked.

Looking up at her hungrily, he feverishly awaited her next move. He didn't have to wait long as she smiled and pitched a little leather strap down onto the bed by his hip. Then, she slowly lifted one long, beautifully proportioned leg up, spreading it from the other and resting her stiletto-heeled pump on the bed. Balancing on one foot, she rested her other foot on the bed and slowly spread her legs farther apart. Reaching down between her legs, she slowly spread the coppery forest of curls apart to reveal the dripping wetness of her puffy-lipped vagina.

Mike's heart almost stopped beating as he got his first up-close glimpse of the beautiful, pouting lips that rimmed the open, gaping wound between her legs. Then as he watched in fascination, she eased one long finger up into the steaming, soppy wetness of her cunt.

Watching Mike gape at her lovely cunt, she started to reach down and stroke him. But as she did, she saw that his cock was already jerking up and down excitedly, primed to explode at any second. She knew that if she touched him, he would erupt and wastefully send his hot, syrupy load of cum shooting up into the air for a second time.

Grabbing hold of the head board, she crawled onto the bed and quickly straddled him. She slowly scooted up until her slobbering trench was just above his open mouth. She could feel his hot breath on her hypersensitive woman-slit as she held it above his mouth. Then she lowered herself down and felt his mouth hungrily attack her throbbing cunt. She couldn't believe how eagerly he attacked her waiting pussy. She thought there would have been some hesitancy on his part, but he went at her passionately. Reveling in the feel of his lips and tongue on her pussy, she took his head in her hands and pulled his face up into her slavering gash as he devoured her like a starving man at a feast. Excitedly, his mouth flew all over her woman-place. Licking and lapping at the soft, floppy vaginal lips, tonguing around the insides of her seething gash as his lips and tongue roamed all over her cunt until at last it found her jutting clitoris.

Feeling the hard, little rose bud under his tongue, he assaulted it with a fury she couldn't believe. It was as if his tongue was on fire and setting her aflame everywhere it touched her. Back and forth, back and forth went his tongue slashed, raking her clitoris roughly, surprising her with his ability and knowledge of the female anatomy for one so tender in age. It was almost more than she could stand as he flicked and stroked her clitoris with his tongue, thrusting her toward her reward. She could even feel him sucking on the little woman-dick as he strove to please her. Back and forth went his tongue again and again as the tight little bundle of nerves grew more and more sensitive.

Knowing that it would only be a matter of moments before she was swept away on a wondrous journey of climatic ecstasy, she glanced over her shoulder to see his rock hardness sticking almost straight up in the air. The way he was eating her and his obvious excitement indicated that he was enjoying it just as much as she was.

All at once, she felt wave of lust wash over her just as her soul was consumed by a gigantic fireball of pleasure. The spasms of joy and delight burst over her, quickly rendering her helpless as she felt her entire being engulfed by the blow-torch like burst of ecstasy. Her vagina was quickly wracked by convulsions of such intense pleasure, it caused the muscles surrounding her vagina to cramp up. As they cramped, she felt the contractions spreading out over her body until her whole body was shaking and quivering uncontrollably.

"Oh, FUCK, OH, FUCK, Oh, fuck, OFUCK," she moaned out as she ground her pussy into her stepson's devouring mouth, wishing he could suck her whole pussy into his mouth, "Commmmnnnn . . ."

Keeping his mouth glued to his stepmother's cavorting pussy, he sensed more than saw her being consumed by her orgasm. Mashing his face into her wet, hot softness, he felt his breath being taken away, but he continued to eat at the delicacy she offered. Sucking and licking, he felt her writhe and shake until he didn't think she would ever stop.

Finally, she gasped and quickly moved her hypersensitive clitoris back away from his ravenous mouth. Groaning in delight, she plopped her dripping womanhood down on his chest.

"Oh, Heavens, THAT WAS WONDERFUL," she groaned when she was able to speak again.

Then, she leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She could still taste herself on his lips.

"I love to eat you," he drooled, unable to keep his eyes off the twin melons dangling down in front of him.

"Would you like another kind of snack?" she asked, leaning forward and lifting one of her big, obese breasts and guiding the bulbous nipple into his mouth.

"Muueeesssssssss," he grunted as he sucked the big, rubbery knob of her nipple into his mouth.

The instant the big, pink nozzle was stuck into his mouth, it began to trickle out a stream of thin, watery milk. But as he sucked, it grew richer and richer until it was thick and creamy. Thick, creamy, delightful mother's milk flowing from his mommy's tit into his mouth. Momentarily surprised at the gusher of milk filling his mouth, he quickly began to suck and pull on the swollen pap as his mouth filled with the juice of her breast.

She watched him as he suckled her and a frothy patch of bubbles formed at the corners of his mouth. As he hungrily pulled on her, she could feel her breast slowly grow lighter and lighter. After several moments, she forcibly pulled her nipple from his mouth.

"Mommy has to save some for Tina," she said, watching a stream of her foamy, white juice trickle down his chin.

"Lucky Tina," he groaned out, longingly staring at her big, milk-filled breast.

"Now it's time for Daddy to give Mommy some of his milk," she crooned, taking hold of the headboard and pushing up onto her feet.

"I love the taste of your milk," he blurted out enthusiastically, "it tastes good."

"Oh, Mommy's little Baby," she gushed out.

Swinging around, she dropped to her knees beside him. With her knees brushing his hip, she reached down to the leather strap she had tossed onto the bed earlier.

With a mischievous smile, she lifted it up into the air and stretched it out.

"Uh, what's that?" Mike anxiously asked.

"One of your father's cock rings," Barbara smirked, slowly lowering the strap down toward his cock. "It will keep Daddy nice and hard so Daddy can make Mommy happy again."

"Oh," he foolishly muttered.

Holding the strap with her fingers, she eased it under his big, dangling balls as they hung down in their big, wrinkled sac of flesh. Pulling the ring of leather up, she wrapped it around the hairy base of his big, hard penis. Then pulling it tighter, she finally snapped one of the shiny, silver snaps together to imprison his twitching cock in its restricting hold.

11-28-2012, 08:06 AM
"Is it too tight?" she asked him, slowly running her fingertips along the rounded underside of his cock.

"Uh, no, uh, I don't think so," he said, looking down and seeing that his cock was already starting to darken to a deeper shade of pink.

"Good," she smirked, pushing up to her feet and lifting one long leg over him. Straddling him, she balanced herself with her hands on his chest and her stiletto heels digging down into the bed as they brushed against his hips.

Crouching down over him, she lifted one hand and reached down between her legs to his twitching, bobbing love-spear. Roughly grabbing hold of his cock, she jerked it straight up under her.

Holding his penis perpendicular to his belly, she aimed its huge spherical head up at the pouting hole of her hot, weeping cunt. Bending her knees, she hurriedly lowered herself down onto him. She could feel the nervous anticipation rippling through his cock as her pussy descended down on him. Then, the great purple-headed monster penetrated the thick, fleshy lips surrounding the opening of her burning ring of fire.

Feeling his urgency, she let go of his cock and slid her drenching wetness down over its steel-hardness. She was so hot and wet, his hugeness slithered up into her like a knife through hot butter until all nine inches of his majority was buried up inside her seething slit. Grinding her pelvis down onto him, she heard him gasp and then gasp again when she gave his charged love-spear a squeeze with her strong cunt muscles. She could sense the immediacy of his need as his cock immediately swelled inside the clenching tunnel of her dripping cunt. Knowing that he was on the very brink of eruption once again, she began to work on his cock with her cunt muscles, mercilessly milking him without moving herself up or down his thrusting manhood.

"Oh, Fuck," he bellowed out as he lost control and his cock began spurting out its thick, creamy load of hot, syrupy cum up into her. "Sorryyyyy . . ."

"It's okay—it's okay, Baby. It's okay . . ." she cooed, still milking his cock as hard as she could.

Then, as his cock spewed out its life seed into her clutching cunt, she began to fuck him. Jerking her hips up and down, she rode him like a bronco in a rodeo.

Up and down, up and down went the silky sheath of her pussy on his rigid prick as he groaned and thrashed below her. Squeezing and milking him with pussy, she rose and fell on him as her great tits flopped about wildly. As she rode him mercilessly, it seemed like he had been coming in her forever, sending more and more of his ripe, virile semen into the hot depths of her fertile garden.

But even when she felt him stop exploding inside her, she couldn't stop the pistoning of her hips. She just kept on sliding her vacuuming cunt up and down on him as she strove for another climax on her own. As Mike lay bound to the bed below her, the cock ring performed its duty, trapping blood in his cock and keeping it hard as she fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Up and down, up and down went her hips as she grunted and snorted, flexing and straightening her legs while his swollen peter slithered in and out of overflowing crevice of her womanhood.

As she ravaged his engorged penis, his spent cum and her hot juices flowed out of her cunt coating his entrapped balls and his belly with their sticky heat. As the gooey mess flowed down onto his belly it was sent flying out all over the place every time her cunt smashed down onto him. Straining to reach another orgasm, she milked and squeezed her stepson mercilessly as she fucked him.

Mike's penis, still swollen and gorged with blood trapped inside it by the restriction of the cock ring was slowly responding to the ravaging attack Barbara was inflicting on it. As it did, Mike's man-sized organ slowly hardened and rose to the occasion once again as it swelled bigger and filled his stepmother's gluttonous cunt while she drove it up and down on him.

"Love it—love your big, fucking cock—love it—" Barbara panted as her hips continued to heave up and down.

As she rose and fell, her mammoth tits were bounding about like two runaway cannon balls crashing about on the deck of a rolling ship. They rolled and bobbled up and down so wildly, they nearly flopped up and hit her in the face and then flounced down and slapped against his chest. As they floundered about, they left two trails of creamy, white milk on Mike's chest where they had leaked out their bounteous treasure.

Then, at last, she felt it begin. Deep down in the depths of her womb, she felt the first little tickle of electricity. Steadily growing as she humped away at her stepson's embedded cock, it finally washed over her body, engulfing her as it exploded into a million sparks igniting every muscle in her body with its fiery pleasure.

"Fuck—Fuck—Fuck—Oh, God—ILOVEIT—I—Love—It—" she screamed out as her hairy pubis pattered up and down on his belly.

She wanted it to last forever, but finally her body couldn't take anymore and the climax slowly ebbed away, leaving her totally exhausted and lying on top of her stepson.

"Oh, Baby, that was a wonderful," she sighed, feeling his hardness still embedded deep inside her battered but contented cunt, "but I bet you would still like to fuck some more, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mommy. Daddy wants to fuck Mommy all night long," he told her as she slowly sat up, trying not to dislodge the boy's giant cock from her pussy.

"I bet Daddy would like to get on top," she grinned down at him. "Get on top of Mommy and fuck her all night long. Wouldn't he?"

Nodding his head in agreement, he watched as she reached over to the nightstand and retrieved the keys to his handcuffs. Reaching up, she unlocked the cuff on one wrist and then the other one.

"Thank you," he told her, rubbing his wrists, trying to get the blood flowing into his hands again.

"You're welcome," she told him, giving his cock a squeeze with her cunt as she slowly backed her pussy off his swollen, purpled peter.

"Does it hurt?" she asked him, delicately running her fingertips over the tautly-stretched skin of his swollen penis.

"A little," he grunted, reaching down and unsnapping the cock ring. "I don't think I need this anymore, though . . ."

"I guess not," she grinned as they both watched his stiff, hard penis slowly turning to a dusky pink once again.

"Did you like the cuffs?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to use them every time."

"We won't," she laughed, "and besides, it is my turn next time."

"I can't wait," he grunted, reaching out and taking one massive tit in each hand.

Smiling, Barbara leaned over his legs as he began to gently squeeze and fondle the great mountains of soft, firm flesh. As she unlocked the cuff holding his ankle to the bed, his fingers toyed and teased the big rubbery knobs sticking out from the centers of her ponderous breasts.

Mike reached down and rubbed his ankles for a few moments as his stepmother slowly rolled over onto her back and eased her legs apart.

"Does Daddy like Mommy's little pussy?" she softly murmured, running the tips of her fingers over the oozing, gaping hole between her long, outstretched legs.

"Daddy loves Mommy's hot, little pussy . . ." Mike grinned down at her as he rolled over onto his hands and knees.

His big, stiff penis had once again regained its normal color and shape as it jutted out below his belly ripe and ready to perform the task for which the Maker had designed it for.

Maybe he could fill his stepmother's hot cunt with another load of sperm-filled semen and make another baby inside her. If he did, then he could extend the supply of rich, tasty mother's milk she could share with him.

With that perverted thought dancing through his head, he leaned down over his stepmother and let her guide his big, twitching cock down to the cum-smeared opening of her vagina.

As he felt the soft, clutching warmth of her pussy close down around the head of his penis, he leaned into her and slowly eased his cock down into her moist warmth.

As she raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck, he began to slide his stiff penis in and out of her again. Like a train starting up a long, steep grade, gaining traction, his hips started out slowly, but gradually built up steam, driving his hardness into her faster and faster. His huge, man-sized penis evilly slashed in and out his stepmother's sopping slit as her giant tits floundered up and down wildly. As her tits sloshed up and down, her big, puffy nipples were leaking once again, this time coating his chest as they rubbed against it. Her hot pussy was dripping out so much of her love syrup, it was flowing down over his balls, coating them with her musk as its heavy fragrance hung in the air, filling the room with the heady smell of her sex.

Inhaling deeply, Mike breathed in the cloying, clinging scent of her ripe sex as he kept pumping his cock in and out of her wet, hot, softness. The overpowering aroma of her musk was intoxicating, making Mike lightheaded as he drank in its pheromone-laced message.

Mike couldn't explain his newfound feelings for his stepmother. He knew that they shouldn't be doing what they were doing, but it wasn't that wrong, he reasoned. The fact that they were stepmother and stepson was just a coincidence. What if his father hadn't married Barbara and Mike had met her on his own. Then none of the taboo would even be attached to their lovemaking. But now she was his stepmother and there was nothing he could do to change that glaring fact. But even though she was, he couldn't stop the feelings for her that were growing in his heart. He was slowly but helplessly falling in love with her . . .

This all reminded Barbara of her honeymoon with Cecil. It all had that same feeling of never wanting it to end. They had rented a cabin at Lake Barrymore, but they hadn't seen any of the sights as they had only gotten out of bed to eat and replenish their supply of liquor and food.

And now she found herself wanting to relive that enchanted time again. Wanted to share those feelings with Mike, who she found herself slowly falling in love with. How could she love two men, she sickly wondered? But her love for one man was tainted by his supposed infidelity, while the love for the new man in her life was clean, unsullied by the vagaries of life and growing stronger with every passing moment.

While their adulterous affair was wrong, it didn't seem to be that wrong! They were just a man and woman who found themselves flung together by fate. Victims of their own destinies, they had taken the path of least resistance, choosing not to fight the temptation that had presented itself. After all, Barbara told herself, it wasn't like he was really her son or anything . . . not her real son . . .

"Oh, Daddy, Mommy loves to feel Daddy inside her," she murmured.

Then to her surprise, she felt him jerk back and pull his cock out of her tight, clutching pussy.

"What? Don't! Don't go," she whimpered, trying to keep him from pulling away.

"Other way," he grunted, crawling out from between her legs, reaching down and wrapping his hands around her narrow waist. Then she felt herself being spun and rolled over onto her belly.

Then she felt him crawl over her legs and pull her butt up into the air. Suddenly, before she even had a chance to react, he mounted her from above and behind.

Spreading her legs apart and lifting her lovely rear end higher into the air, she abandoned herself to him as he plunged all nine inches into her vulnerably exposed femininity. In and out, in and out, he drove his rock-hard cock into her seething love-wound. Faster and faster he moved, until his hips became a pink blur. Nearer and nearer they rushed toward another fiery upheaval. At last, Mike felt his great, jiggling testicles spasm and send a boiling geyser of cum spurting out into the clinging sheath of his stepmother's velvet-lined vagina. But just as he started to erupt, Barbara tripped off into her own mind-warping orgasm. Unfortunately, as she did, Mike's spewing giant flopped out of her cunt.

"OH, NO, OH, NO," she groaned out in anguish as she thrust herself back at him, "it came out . . . it came out. Put it back in—put it back in!"

Just as she did, Mike jerked forward and the tapered head of his cock, coated with her juices and still spurting out cum slithered back down onto her. But without guidance this time, it missed its intended target and penetrated the tiny, little wrinkled prune of her asshole. The strength of his thrust was such that as the head of his cock slid through the tiny, clenching aperture of her asshole, the rest of his penis quickly followed, impaling her and sliding in all the way to the hilt before either of them could stop it.

"AIIEEEOUCCCCH!" Barbara shrieked as she felt her stepson's huge penis rip into her asshole. The penetration had been so quick and so unexpected, it felt like he had shoved a red-hot poker up her ass.

Mike was unable to stop his instinctual movements as he continued to hump her and thrust into her as his giant, embedded cock continued to spew and spurt his white-hot cream deep into her violated colon.

"OH, FUCK, you're coming in my ASS," Barbara gasped out, trying to escape the blistering pain that was coming from her widely-stretched asshole as Mike's cock continued spew out its virulence into her ass.

Still unable to overcome the drive to bury himself inside her, Mike kept his cock stuffed down inside her. He hadn't immediately realized what had happened, but now that he comprehended what had happened, he was driven by the wickedness of butt fucking his stepmother. His cock jerked and spurted, jerked and spurted over and over again inside the wonderful hot, tightness of her clenching, squeezing rectum.

Unbelievably, Barbara felt the pain slowly lessen with each shudder of her stepson's spewing cock.

Mike had never felt this way before and he didn't think his cock would ever stop shooting off inside the hot, confining cavern of his stepmother's ass. He hated it that he had hurt her, but it felt so good he couldn't control his feelings.

Barbara couldn't believe how much cum Mike had shot down into her ass, but it kept coming out like water out of a firehose that couldn't be shut off. Again and again and again she felt his hugeness swell up and send another great spurt of his thick heat into her bowels that already felt as if they were about to burst.

At last, after what seemed like to hours to her, she felt his prick give a little quiver and stop spurting. Neither of them moved or spoke as she felt the aching muscles surrounding her anus relax a little and his cock slowly begin to lose some of its steely hardness.

She could feel the shaft shrinking, growing smaller and smaller as the pain in her ass waned. Coated with her juices, his cum, his cock quickly shrank back down toward normalcy. At last, Mike gave his hips a little jerk backwards and his shrunken warrior suddenly popped out of her little asshole like a watermelon seed being spit out.

"Ow! That smarted," she yelped, finally free of the invading ogre that had filled her asshole.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it," he apologized to her as he rolled off her. "But damn, it felt so good . . ."

"I know you didn't mean to do it," she told him, giving him a weak smile as she ran her hand back around to her battered asshole.

"It's almost stopped hurting now. In fact, it feels sort of nice and warm and sticky inside, but I may have to use the bathroom very soon," she told him as she felt the trickle of his semen leaking out of her tight little hole.

"I didn't want to hurt you," he told her, seeing how red and angry her little twinkie was, "I'm sorry that it happened."

"Well, you've had something your father never had. I didn't think I could take all of you inside my ass," she grinned at him, "I guess that you might say that you got my cherry."

"You mean that, uh, no other, uh, no man ever did it to you there?" he asked her.

"No, Lover," she laughed softly. "You're the first . . . and probably the last, too, I might add. The last, at least on purpose."

"Wow," he smiled, reaching over and pulling her to him, "I Love You, Mommy Dear."

"And I love you, too," she sighed, "my little Daddy."

In ten minutes, they were both fast asleep, but neither of them was lonely any more. Mike didn't miss his mother quite as much as he had before and Barbara didn't miss Cecil as much as she had before. Revenge had never been sweeter although it still smarted a little...

Introduction

I traveled to a country in the Middle East (my father's country of birth) for 21 days over Christmas and New Year.

The weather was fantastic 21C ~ 72F. The people over there are generally nice and warm; they are very modest in their clothing especially women who were covered entirely, except for the face. Usually they wear long black dresses with a black veil to cover their hair.

The only thing women are not modest about is breastfeeding.

The population of this country multiplies very quickly and has one of the highest birth rates in the world.

So, everywhere you go you hear and see babies and little kids. I learned that it is customary that the mother breastfeed her child till the age of 18-24 months.

Everywhere you go in public places you see women breastfeeding. Naked breasts everywhere. They feel that this is the primary function of the breast and that it is ok to do it in public. They do not even attempt to cover themselves in most cases, although they are covered from head to toe with their dresses and veils. It happens so very often that the woman is breastfeeding a toddler, who walks or crawls away from the breast to play or fetch a toy, she leaves her breast exposed until he returns to breastfeed again. This would leave her breast exposed for 1-2 minutes. The sight was marvelous.

In my opinion it was a very erotic to see a woman dressed with traditional black long dress hair covered and

the white flesh of a breast with brownish nipple peeking out of the dress. I was in heaven.

I had 3 experiences during my stay, which I am going to tell you about.

Chapter 1

During my stay, I rented a furnished apartment. It was luxurious and it cost half of what I would pay in a very good hotel. The people I know over there suggested that a local woman would come over once week to clean the apartment. They told me that she was a poor but honest woman and that whatever I leave in the apartment, is safe.

The first time she came I was out to do some sightseeing, and was let in, let out and paid by the concierge. When I came back, she was already gone and the apartment was very clean.

The next week when she came I was in the apartment, I decided to relax that day and do no sightseeing. The doorbell rang round 0900am; I was amazed to see a fairly good-looking woman, in her late twenties (29 I learned later). Her complexion was fair to dark, brown eyes and black hair. She was dressed in the traditional long black dress with the black veil covering her hair. The thing that attracted my attention was the toddler (13 months old) she had with her.

She introduced herself to me, saying she was the cleaning woman and that she apologizes that she had to bring her baby boy along, as the neighbors (where she usually leaves him) were not available. She could not leave him along with the other 2 kids to her old mother.

I said it is OK by me as long as she can finish the work and let her in (I speak the language very well, my father insisted that I do, to be able to communicate with my father’s side of the family).

She went into the bathroom to change and came out with a typical floral housecoat and went straight to work, with the toddler asleep in the Den.

I went into the other room made some phone calls, listened to music and prepared for my next day sightseeing.

By 1100a I heard the toddler crying, then there was a light knock on my door. It was her saying that she is going to take a break to attend to the kid. She added that she is going to prepare a tea for herself and asked if I would like some. I said I would like. She came back in 10 minutes with the kid behind her weeping and a tray with 2 cups of tea. She was then seated on the floor across the room 6 feet away from where I was and started sipping her tea.

Suddenly, she unbuttoned the first 3 buttons of her housecoat, pulled out her breast and proceeded to breastfeed the toddler.

She had very nice large breasts (36 DD almost, she would not know as rarely local female need a bra with the huge long black dress) with a beautiful large dark pink nipple and medium size aureole. I was fascinated with the sight. I kept looking at her and making small talk, trying to stir the conversation towards the breastfeeding issue. The situation was resolved by itself when she suddenly shouted (Aaayyyyyy).

I asked what was wrong. She answered that the boy bit the nipple with his teeth!

She then yanked the boy of her breast, she pulled out the other tit and put the boy to it to nurse, leaving the first exposed so that she can tend to the tender pink flesh of her nipple squeezing and rubbing it to relief the pain of the bite. The nipple started lactating and the milk was oozing.

I was going to faint. I wished that she would let me rub it for her.

I asked her if it was ok now. She smiled and said it should be fine and that she is used to it by now. She wiped her milk-wet fingers on her coat. She then returned the breast into the coat.

I summoned some courage to ask her if she had ever tasted her own milk, she simply said that she did only once. It was when the baby refused to nurse so she was squeezing it for him when few drops came on her fingers, she tasted to know if the taste was not good and that was the reason the baby would not nurse, it was tasteless like water, she said.

Here I was with her 6 feet away coat opened to the waist showing one breast exposed (kid sucking) and the cleavage from the other. I said that I wish I had the chance to taste breast milk, she asked if I was breastfed as a kid? And was astonished when I said that I was not, and that I never had the chance to taste from any woman.

I asked if her husband tastes her milk?

She beamed and said that he did from the first 2 kids, but he died 7 months into the pregnancy of the 3rd child, in a construction accident.

I was boiling. All that time the toddler was moving away from the breast and coming back to suck a little and then go away again…. So I had a full-unobstructed view of the breast oozing milk and the drops falling on her coat.

I did not know how to ask her, I wanted so much to taste her milk and touch her breasts.

I was very much concerned about the hygienic aspects, but I immediately dismissed the idea thinking that the baby is more fragile than I am and he looks very fine.

She asked why I am not drinking my tea, and if I did not like it? I said that it was OK but I wanted to taste her milk (OMG I said it) she was a little bit embarrassed and asked if I mean that I want her to add milk to my tea?

I said no I want to taste a woman’s milk. She turned red and said that if I want it so much she would squeeze me few drops in a spoon. I agreed and took one of the teaspoons, hold to her breast. She squeezed few drops and I took them to my mouth. It tasted nice a little bit on the sweet side but Very light and watery. I loved it.

She was looking at me and studying my reaction. She said it is strange how much content and happiness the look on my face showed.

I started to really get excited. I told her I wanted to nurse from her breast. She raised her eyebrows and said what do you mean? I said I am willing even to pay for the chance to taste the milk outright from her nipple.

She became very irate and uncomfortable. She waved her hand and shouted that she is not that kind of woman, who gives sexual favors for money. I immediately clarified that I never thought of her to be one.

All what I meant was that I need badly to nurse and on the other hand she was a widow with a modest income and that she can use the money. She said it is OK for a woman to accept money for breastfeeding a motherless baby (apparently a normal practice in that region, even considered to be a good religious deed), but not breastfeed a grown-up man.

I looked into her eyes and asked her if I am repulsive that much?! She smiled for the first time, and said No. After some small talk and me caressing her cheek, she pulled out the other breast and let me kneel down and take the nipple in my mouth. She told me to be careful and not to bite with my teeth. I had to lie on the floor and rest my arm and elbow on her thigh to be able to suck her breast comfortably. The milk started to flow in my mouth immediately I was in heaven.

Being so close to her very warm soft breasts and nursing on her tit was having its toll on my poor dick… it was fighting to get out of my pants. In my excitement I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out.

Her eyes widened and asked What am I doing. Holding her breast in my hand and pulling away from the nipple to answer I said that this was too much for me and that I found her very attractive. She was very much disturbed and started to move. I calmed her down and promised that I won’t rape or harm her. I said that she could do only what she feels like doing. On top I am doubling the money I wanted to give her, and I only want to suck her tities harmlessly.

She calmed down, and let me suck for like 5 more minutes. Then she asked me if I would think less of her, or get the impression that she is a prostitute because of what she let me do. I shook my head and said Absolutely NOT.

She then astonished me completely by touching the head of my dick. Then she started squeezing my balls. She commented that my balls were huge and very hard, and that she can help relief the tension if I want. I nodded YES, still sucking her delicious milk.

Then she proceeded to pump me and in less than 2 minutes I delivered the goods. Her fingers were completely covered with my sperm. It is the first time I get a handjob where the woman was very careful not to spill my sperm and keep it in her hand. Not one drop fell on my pants or my body.

What happened next was mind blowing. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked few drops for taste.

This was the first time ever a woman does this with me in-spite of me begging several times.

She said that I taste a tiny bit salty and very creamy, unlike her husband who tasted very salty spicy and tangy.

I was completely spent so I attempted to move a bit, she told me not to move, stood up and went to the bathroom fetched a hot wet towel and came back. All that and both tits hanging out from the open coat .

She proceeded to clean me up very neatly. I thanked her very much, kissed her boobs and went into the other room.

After she finished the cleaning, by 0300pm, she went into the bathroom, changed into her black dress and came back to see if I am satisfied with work. I was very much satisfied. Then I paid her for the day work cleaning - the agreed amount, almost 8$, and gave her 50$ (a small fortune in the local currency) for the nice time. Her eyes filled with tears and she thanked me a lot.

I told that it is me who should be should be thanking her, and that I had wonderful time and that next week I shall be here if she considers to come again. Her bright smile was all what she answered and left.

Chapter 2

On Friday of that second week (the first encounter was on Tuesday of the same week) I went to the local outdoor market (the souk).

Friday is the official day-off in the region, as it is the holy day of the week. Almost all men over the age of 16 attend the midday prayers (as a tradition more than being religious). This prayer lasts almost 2-½ hrs.

The market was swamped with vendors and buyers of both sexes. Around noon most men went to the prayers and women mainly manned the stands. All of the women were in the traditional black, huge, long dresses with a bunch of little kids and toddlers running around. Many of the women were breastfeeding. You can see all sizes and shapes of delicious breasts on display.

I was browsing, when I came over a stand where a woman was selling oranges.

She was not exceptionally good looking. She was in her thirties a bit overweight; you can say a chubby woman (yummy). Her complexion was a bit dark (not black). She was calling to sell her merchandize.

When I approached her stand, I saw she was breastfeeding a toddler who was on her lap. She did not have the dress unbuttoned as usual, instead she was breastfeeding through a slit, one of 2 slits cut opened on the front of her dress.

We started negotiating the price (I was staling, they only cost the equivalent of 10 cents a pound) when her child abandoned the breast.

I was amazed to see a huge breast at least an (F) cup capped with a dark brown nipple the size of a big berry with a huge dark brown aureole. It was glistering with the child’s drool. I was dieing to get my hands, and mouth for that matters, on that huge tit.

I had to think very fast. I remembered what the cleaning woman told me about breastfeeding for money.

I told the vendor that I need someone to breastfeed (surrogate), for a generous amount of money and asked if she knew someone who would be interested. Her answer was, the (Souk) is full of breastfeeding mothers all willing and in need of the money, and that all I have to do is just pick one. After a small pause, she said she would be interested but she cannot leave the stand before she sells all the oranges.

I immediately said that I am buying all what she has if she agrees to surrogate breastfeed.

Then I asked how many ponds of oranges she had there. She answered almost 10 Kilos (almost 25 pounds). She then asked how much money do we usually pay the milkmaid (the name for the surrogate breastfeeding lady) I said we pay round 10 dollars (in local currency of course). She accepted.

I paid her the equivalent of two and half-dollars for the whole thing and she bagged the oranges for me in nylon bags.

It was a huge package to carry, she asked what am I going to do with it.

I said I have a white minivan parked outside the (Souk). She told me to go ahead carry some and she would follow with the rest after she pays the day rent of the stand. I carried 7 bags and went to the minivan.

Few minutes later she came over with her toddler and the remaining 3 bags. I put everything in the car and opened the door for her and her child; they went into the back seat.

As soon as she entered the car and before we move, she started asking questions. Was it a baby boy or girl, what happened to the mother, why is she not breastfeeding, do they live far away and if I am going to bring her back before sunset?

I had to answer and decided to be honest and straightforward with her. I told her that there was no baby and that it is me who needs her milk.

The woman was in shock and speechless for few seconds, and then started shouting. She asked me screaming if I took her for a street woman (an expression the locals use for a prostitute) and who the hell I was anyway, and how dare I ask for such a thing. She added that she was a straight, respectable married woman in spite of her poverty and that all what she wanted was to help in good faith and as a good deed the little motherless child. She finished by saying that she also needed the money but her dignity would not permit her to sell her body to get it.

I tried to calm her down, and said that I did not want to buy her body with money and that my intentions are good.

I was born to a local native father and a European mother, I was not breastfed and I need badly to taste the milk of a female and acquire the feeling.

She called me a crazy foreigner and asked if I was drunk. I said I am not drunk and asked if she smells alcohol on me, she said NO.

I said I am not going to pressure her and she can open the car and get out if she wants, I want no scandals, I wish no harm or distress to anyone, but I really needed the milk badly.

Then, she asked me if I would ask her back for the money I paid for the oranges if she left. My answer was of course not, and not to be ridiculous, I as willing to pay 4 times that money for her breast-milk.

After few minutes of hesitation, she asked what did I have in mind, not that she accepts the idea, she just wanted to know how crazy I could be.

My answer was that I figured we can drive to a quiet place at the outskirts of the city, she can feed me the milk then I drive her back to the (Souk) after I pay her of course, all that in 2 hours maximum.

Again she called me crazy foreigner.

After few minutes of hesitation and thinking, she said that she do it, only because I am a poor miserable man who had a cold foreign mother!!!!!!!!!!! I said thank you, anyway.

She asked if she can squeeze the milk out into a cup and I drink it. My answer was firm No, and that I wanted to suck it from her tit or no deal. She agreed half hearted and said OK I shall let you suck a tit but you give me the money first. I said the deal is for the two breasts, until they are empty or I am satisfied, whichever comes first.

She waved her hands and said that this was the food of her child and I am asking a lot for the equivalent of 10 dollars. I said I would increase the amount to the equivalent of 15 dollars. She did not answer and started looking out of the window. I asked if it was a deal and I should drive on. She nodded OK.

We reached the outskirts of the city, to a very quiet area. I moved to the back seat of the car next to her. She placed the child on the 3rd seat and turned around to face me.

She was not bad looking, but her personal tidiness was not the best. I reached out to her; she immediately backed and said not to touch her. She asked for the money, I handed it to her and she put it in a small wallet in her child’s clothing!!!

She reached into the slit on the front of her dress and pulled her left breast out. It was the biggest tit I ever laid eyes on.

I grabbed a "wet-one" tissue and attempted to clean her nipple. She jumped and said Do Not Touch and that she would do it herself.

I must tell you about her nipple, It was dark brown the size of a huge berry and looked actually like a berry. It was so porous as if it was made of thousands of small tiny dark brown beads brought together. It was surrounded by an aureole the size of a saucer.

She squeezed her beautiful huge tit and milk started oozing from all the pores on the nipple, on top and around. The sight and the contrast of the pale white milk on the dark brown nipple and the dark complexion gave me a huge hard on and I think that my heart missed a beat or two.

She motioned me to start nursing. I started sucking very slowly and the milk was flowing very gracefully. It tasted very creamy, heavy and sweet. I was sucking very gently not to cause her any pain. Suddenly, she laughed and said that at that pace we shall not finish before the next morning and that my sucking was weaker than her little baby’s. In fact it was tickling her. She told me to suck harder and be serious so that we can get going. All the time she was squeezing her tit in a milking movement from her chest towards the nipple and my mouth. I was getting hot and horny by the second.

I moved my right hand to hold her tit, she pushed my hand away and told me to keep my hands to myself.

I stopped sucking and said that I am not satisfied and that I insist to hold and the squeeze her tit, she started to argue, I was firm and said that if I am not satisfied we do not leave even till the next morning. She gave up, and let me touch and squeeze her breast. An electric spark shot through my spine and body at the first contact. Her tit was big, warm, very soft to the touch and full with tenderness.

She made me swear by Allah (God) that I shall not attempt to touch any other part of her body especially between her legs. Furthermore, I shall not make her touch my "thingy" –the exact expression she used- because she is a married woman and honors her husband and would only touch his.

After I had my fill from the left tit, and felt the milk thinning, I asked her to give me the right one to nurse on, but leave the left one out for me to watch. She refused completely. I did not want to argue further.

She pulled out the right tit, I cleaned it this time myself, stroked it and squeezed it then proceeded to nurse. The milk again became very creamy and rich and I enjoyed 6-8 more minutes of nursing, feeling and squeezing. I was sucking vigorously. I was in heaven, with a sizeable hardon.

Our eyes were interlocked, she was looking down at me and I was looking her back directly into her half-opened eyes, all the time I was sucking.

She had this glassy look in them and her breathing was very heavy. She put her hand over mine, the one that was squeezing her tit, and patted it with encouragement. We started squeezing and milking together in Unisom. For a second I can swear she did CUM with a little shudder in her body.

I respected my oath and did not try to touch other parts of her body. She kept her side of the bargain and let me nurse to my heart's content.

When I was done I thanked her and returned to my seat, I drove her back to the (Souk).

While she was leaving the car with her toddler, she asked me if all my fellow countrymen are crazy like me??

It was impossible for her to imagine how she went along with the idea, she added. Furthermore, if I should happen to be in the (Souk), or anywhere else, and see her, she would appreciate it a lot if I do not greet her.

With that she closed the car door and left

Chapter 3

On Tuesday of the third and last week, I was in the apartment when at 0900am the bell rang.

It was the cleaning woman

I welcomed her and let her in. She had her toddler with her and a shining smile on her face. I asked her what are the good news that is making her so happy??? Her answer was that her aging mother is getting better after few days of being under the weather.

I made small talk with her asked her name, Nadia she told me. I moved to the balcony to enjoy the morning breeze and let her do her work. She went in and changed into her housecoat and started the cleaning.

I could not help but think of the previous time’s events. I decided to try and make those events happen again that day.

I expected her to come in for a short break and a cup of tea round 1100am, she did not.

I waited and waited in anticipation yet she did not come.

By 0100pm I went to see her, she was in the kitchen cleaning the floor.

I asked her why she did not take a break and come to drink tea? With her back to me, she answered that her kid was crying all the time and distracted her, she was not able to accomplish much. I told her that I wished that we could drink tea together and nurse on her breast like the previous time. Without turning around, she said that she did not want to do that and that what she did was wrong.

She was very hot and bothered the last time I nursed on breasts –she added- and she had to do something very embarrassing to relief herself when she was alone in the bathroom, that day, changing her clothes to leave.

I told her she should not be embarrassed and that she helped me do exactly the same thing. She did not answer.

I was completely pissed off and did not know what to do…. I left her and went into the living room.

My mind was racing to find a break-through.

Half an hour later I heard the toddler crying, few minutes later the crying stopped. I went to see what’s happening, I found her sitting on the floor of the kitchen breastfeeding the child.

The view of her lovely breast flesh made me very hot and the memory of the previous time she let me suck her tits gave me a raging erection.

She was staring at my crotch, my erection was very obvious through the thin fabric of the jogging pants I was wearing.

This gave me the courage and asked her if she still remembers what it (my penis) looked like in the flesh or she wants to see it to refresh her memory. She managed a smile and said she remembers very well….

I seized the opportunity to say that her smile makes it clear she neither hates me that much nor sees me as being so repulsive.

Her eyes got very wide with a look of astonishment on her face; she said of course she did not and that it was the contrary???!!

So you do like me a bit, I said, adding that maybe she would reconsider what I asked for earlier whenever she feels like it. She gave no reply and looked down at her baby nursing.

I left for the balcony glad with the progress. At least she likes me and there is a glimmer of hope…..

By 0330p, the noises in the apartment died down, I went in to check what’s going on. I found the toddler deep asleep in the kitchen and no sign of the mother. I heard sounds coming from the bathroom and the shower starting to run.

I hurried to the bathroom and knocked the door. Her voice came from inside saying that she is in there washing herself and changing.

This was the last chance for me. It is now or never. I leave the country in 4 days, she is not coming back till next week to clean, so where does this leave me????

I summoned all the courage and breath I can and asked her if I can come in?? There was no reply.

I asked again, she answered that she is half-naked. With my blood pressure the way it was and all the blood rushing into my head and my ….

I turned the handle and opened the door just a crack. I heard a low shrike combined with a sharp air intake from inside.

Still behind the door, I said that she knows very well I am a nice guy and wish her no harm. I said I am coming in do not scream or be frightened.

I went in, she was only dressed in her panties. They were white, plane and more like long shorts -reaching over her knees. She was kind of hugging herself to cover her upper part and her tits.

I came closer to her, my eyes fixed on hers and told her how much I liked her milk. I added that I was leaving in few days and that this was the last chance for me to nurse on her wonderful breasts. Most probably we shall never meet again.

I reached out with my hands and took hers away from her body. She offered no resistance.

Oh my God, she was beautiful, an awesome sight, her breasts with their cute erect pink nipples and dark aureole free and uncovered, I was in 7th heaven.

I brought my mouth to the tender pink flesh of her right nipple, kissed it, nibbled on it and started nursing.

Immediately the sweet warm milk started flowing, I started massaging her left tit and nipple with my right hand. Few drops of her milk started oozing.

I felt my heartbeat in my dick.

Her breathing was very shallow and rapid, looking me directly in the eyes while I nursed.

I pushed down my jogging pants and immediately my cock sprang out. She took it in her hands and started pumping it.

She was fidgeting and squeezing her thighs together. I reached down and started massaging her crotch.

Suddenly, she became very weak in the knees as if her legs could not bare her anymore. Quickly I hold her in my arms, pulled her panties down, fell seated on the floor with her on my lap. Wow, all that in 3 seconds.

She was now sitting on my dick which was pulsating into the flesh of her buttocks.

I kissed her cheeks and continued slowly to towards her mouth. She did not resist but did not kiss back fully.

She was moaning and breathing very fast now. I went back to sucking the beautiful warm milk from her right boob. My hand roaming on her tummy, going south. I felt the soft hairs of her muff on my fingers. Her muff was dark curly and very soft and the pubic hair was left to grow naturally. My fingers wondered through her pubes trying to find the entrance to her love box.

The moment my fingers made contact with her pussy lips, she jumped.

She pleaded with me not to enter her pussy, in this country a woman’s pussy is her honor and she would be dishonored and sinful if her pussy is invaded by a man who is not her husband.

I told her that although I am dieng to enter her and that my dick is screaming for her, I would not dishonor her.

I would only touch her from the outside, spread her juices around to give her some pleasure and relief.

She said that she is very tired fighting her urges and that she will let go and trust me not to shame her. So, I went back to sucking her right tit, my left hand supporting her back, with my right hand massaging her pussy and flickering her very erect clit. Her juices were flowing freely and the head of my cock, under her, was bathing in her warm fluids. She had her hand between her legs playing with my dick and my huge balls’ sac, smearing them with her delicious nectar.

We were looking into each other’s eyes all the time, she really enjoyed me sucking her tits. As for me, I was in heaven the milk was pouring into my mouth and it was really, really sweet.

I was fidgeting now very excited, my cock was at its full length and the tip of my knob was touching the lips of her pussy.

She screamed. I calmed her and said I have no intention of penetrating her. She told me that she was not protected, and again, that her family would kill her if she gets pregnant without being married, just to restore the family’s honor.

She moaned that she was having the sexual excitement of her life, and that it is the first time she was with a man in day light and with the lights on??!! She added that she loves my penis, she finds it very beautifully cut, especially the knob. She has never imagined a penis could be that strong big and smooth. She wanted to have it inside her????????!!!!!

She shocked me by asking if I would like to put my cock into the little back hole! She would feel safe of pregnancy while having me inside her, a thing she wants so badly.

I could not believe my luck. I asked if she meant anal penetration, she nodded YES.

It was a dream come true. I have dreamt so very long of having anal sex and never had the chance. Now I am being asked to!!! I said yes of course.

She moved a bit, took hold of my cock in her hands placed it at the entrance of her anus. All the time she had this beautiful lusty looks in her brown eyes. I was very well lubricated from all the juices she spilled on me.

I pushed a little and in one plop the crown passed her ring and the head was inside.

She screamed “aaaahhhhhhaa” with pleasure, while her anal ring clamped on my dick's head. I gave her few seconds and then went in full length.

For almost a minute we did not move, for her to relax and get used of me being inside her and for me to fully enjoy my first anal penetration.

After the minute she started moving up and down on my raging erection blowing my mind completely.

Waves of excitement washed over both of us while we devoured each other’s body.

My hands were everywhere on her lovely ripe body and she was pulling roughly on my balls.

She was nearing her orgasm and told me not to stop playing with her clit as she is going to go off at any second now.

At this point she reached with her left hand and started squeezing her left breast very hard. Milk sprayed everywhere from her nipple, covering my face, going into my eyes and on my chest.

Then, Bahm!!! She climaxed….. She was cumming like there was no tomorrow. Her whole body was shaking and convulsing from the intensity of the orgasm, squeezing and milking my throbbing manhood with the strong muscles and rough walls of her rectum.

Picture this, I am sitting on the floor, this beautiful woman sitting on my lap, naked, my cock inside her tight hot ass, fucking and milking me, my right hand playing with her wet, red-hot erect clit, sucking her sweet milk from her right boob, she was squeezing her left boob spraying milk allover my face and having a cosmic orgasm.

If this is not Paradise, I do not know what is!!

This was too much for poor me to handle, I pushed myself up to the deepest spot I can reach inside her and immediately exploded with an orgasm of mind-boggling proportions.

I was cumming so much; It seemed it would never end. Every squeeze of her asshole muscles made me shoot some more cream into her. It was the first time in my life to actually try and stop cumming. I felt that I am going to pass-out if I am pushed to ejaculate one more drop.

Our simultaneous orgasms lasted round a minute and a half, then we slowly started descending from the peak of sexual pleasures, all time feeling her rectal muscles twinge around my cock in small after shocks. The feeling was very rewarding

Her ahhhhhs and ooohhhhss and obvious enjoyment and relief were an additional bonus.

Few minutes later my cock started shrinking. She pushed and my cock came out with an obscene sound.

She used a tissue to stop my juices from running out of her ass.

She proceeded to clean me up my cock and balls very neatly with a hot wet towel, then she excused me to leave so she can clean herself.

I offered to stay and help, she managed a smile and said she needs privacy to use the toilette after our little sexual adventure. So I pulled up my pants and left.

I went to the kitchen to have a juice; her kid was still sleeping. Few minutes later she was all showered, dressed and joined me in the kitchen.

I offered her some juice. We were both very close at this moment so I asked her how come I was able to enter her so swiftly, she admitted that she has engaged several times in anal sex with her husband as means of contraception and during menstruation.

I said that this was perhaps the most rewarding sexual experience of my life, I did not lie. She blushed and said that it was the best for her too.

I gave her the equivalent of 150$, at the beginning she refused saying that it was not for the money that she was with me, she needed badly to be with a man who can give her pleasure and help her get over her sorrows.

I insisted and explained that I understand her delicate financial situation and that it would make me very happy to be able to help a little.

I saw her to the door with her toddler, kissed her cheeks good bye and she left.

For two nights I could not sleep, replaying the events in my mind, again and again. I could not help thinking how miserable I would have been if I did not take the initiative and summon the courage to open that door or if the door had a lock from the inside.

It was vacation full of excitement, yet during my 11 hours flight home I could only think about one thing…….. Nadia and the immense pleasure she gave me.

Three months ago I became a new half-brother at the age of twenty-four. Though I know this can be completely normal, it still feels strange being so much older than my new sister. My dad is 55 and two years ago married a thirty-eight year old woman. Cutting to the chase, she had her child three months ago at the age of 40. Unusual for many but it can happen. It is still strange when I go over to see them with a baby. But I am getting more used to it and hopefully tonight it will get even more normal.

As I walked up to the door of my dad's place, I took out my key and unlocked the door letting myself in. Walking in, I set my bag next to the staircase before saying in sort of an introduction voice, "Hello!"

"Hey Max," my step-mother Jackie called. "In the living room."

Walking into the living room I was a little startled as she was breastfeeding Lindsey on the couch. I wasn't offended at all, I just didn't expect it. She must have noticed that.

"I hope your not offended by this," Jackie said looking up at me with smile. "Was just finishing giving her snack before I put her down for bed."

"Oh no, not at all," I replied quickly.

"Good," she replied with a soft smile. "I'll be right. Going to put her down and let your dad watch her for awhile. Though he's taking a quick nap, had a hard day at work I guess."

"Figures," I said with a bit of a knowing look.

"Yep, that's him. Always the party crasher," Jackie said as she walked out of the room.

As Jackie walked by me I got a glance of one of her breasts as she hadn't put that side of her spaghetti strap top back on. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and while I had noticed it before, her breasts really had grown quite a bit since her pregnancy. Probably has a lot to do with the milk stored in them now. She used to probably be something like a B cup, I never looked that hard really, she is my step-mother after all. But now she must be a large C cup I would think.

I was sitting on the couch with a bottle of water by the time she came back into the living room. Walking back in I looked a little more closely. At her breasts and entire body, they really had grown a considerable amount.

Jackie was very good looking at 40 years old. She had pretty pale skin but thick black curly hair that flowed down to her shoulders. Her eyes were blue and her lips were a bit wide with great fullness. She was pretty much back in good shape, loosing most of all that extra pregnancy weight, which just in three months is pretty amazing. Jackie was pretty tall, about 5'8" I would guess and what she was wearing only helped make her look better. Not that she really need it. Since it was the middle of summer, it made sense that she had on the black spaghetti strap top which she had put back into place but still no bra. She was then wearing light colored jean shorts that probably went to about mid thigh, showing off her legs nicely with a pair easy slip on sandals.

"Would you like anything else to drink beside water?" Jackie asked as she noticed my bottle of water.

"No, water is just fine," I replied with a soft smile.

"Oh being healthy tonight huh?" she teased lightly.

"Hey! I am most of the time," I shot back playfully.

"Well," she replied looking at me. "With a physique like that, you must."

"Water does help," I replied mid laugh and with a smile. "Thanks."

Jackie then walked over and sat right next to me on the couch as she turned on the TV, probably only about four inches separating the outside our legs. She turned the volume down low enough so we could hear each other talking still.

"So did you have a decent day?" Jackie asked turning her head to look at me.

"Yeah it wasn't too bad," I replied with a smile. There was a moment after I replied that we both looked into each other's eyes a second longer than normal before we both turned our heads to look back at the TV.

"Ahhh crap," Jackie sighed as she stretched he legs out in front of her, stretching her muscles. "I forgot Lindsey's bottle in the kitchen, and I am so full of milk right now. Lindsey didn't want much earlier."

She gently held her breasts underneath them on the bottom as she referred to how full they were. It was then that I noticed her nipples were really hard and pushing outward underneath her top. I don't think they were like that when she walked in, so it must of happened sitting here. It feels kind of wrong marveling at her breasts like that, but I can't say I don't like it either.

"I can go get it for you," I replied looking back at her eyes.

"Oh no, don't worry about Max," she replied with a soft smile. "I can do it later."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she replied with a smile. As she said that she moved herself right next to me, the sides of our bodies touching and she laid her head down on my shoulder, "I'm sure."

I wrapped my arm around her, letting my hand rest on her shoulder as I held her gently. Her hair smelled good too, she must have taken a shower a little bit before I got here. A fruity smell, maybe mango or something like that.

"I hope she turns out to be as nice and caring as you Max," Jackie said softly with her head still on my shoulder and looking forward.

"I'm sure she will and thank you for the compliment."

With that she moved her head and looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes and said, "Of course Max. You fully deserve it. You're a wonderful step son."

I smiled back as she said that, meeting her smile that we held the gaze for a few moments looking into each other's eyes perhaps a couple seconds too long this time. Breaking the gaze she laid her head back on my shoulder. Looking down I noticed her nipples were still hard, maybe even harder now. Was I really turning her on? I think I was. Even though it was wrong, I knew that, I liked the thought of it.

"This may sound kind of strange but I was wondering," I started to ask looking down at her. "Do you ever...taste yourself? I'm just curious. I would think mothers would."

Propping her head up a bit she looked back at me and asked, "You mean my milk right?"

"Uhhmm..." I started to reply as I let it sink it what she said. Realizing that what I asked could have meant something else that I didn't mean to ask at all I quickly said, "Yes, your milk."

"I have actually, yes...its kind of sweet tasting with a bit of a saltiness to it," she said giggling a little bit as she smiled back at me obviously getting what I was realizing. "Why? Did you wonder what it tasted like?"

"Just curiously really," I replied somewhat innocently. "Though I guess now that I think about it, yeah I did."

"Would you like to try some? It is safe for grown people too!" she said playfully.

"Uhmmm, well I guess so," I said somewhat hesitantly. Not quite what I had in mind but this seemed o.k. "I'll go get a glass."

As I moved to get up she stopped me by placing a hand on my chest, and softly pushing me back down onto the couch.

"No need," she said with a smile looking me in the eyes. "It is best if you try it from the source."

"Jackie...I'm not sure that's a great idea...I mean I know we're not related but you are my step mom...married to my dad."

"Oh its fine," she said reassuringly. "One little suck isn't going to hurt anyone and no one will ever know but us."

With that she pushed both straps of her top down her arms and her top down, over and off of her breasts. Exposing them to me. Her large pale skinned, luscious looking breasts were gorgeous. Her aureoles were really dark pink, big and swollen with her nipples hard and pushing straight out. Her breasts hung down a bit and she pushed them out a by pushing her chest forward as she looked at me.

"Wow they're gorgeous," I whispered softly under my breath, realizing a moment later she probably heard me.

"Thanks Max," she replied with a smile looking at me and gently cupping her breasts at the bottom of them. "Take your pick as to which one you want your sample from. Just be careful, they're even extra sensitive right now."

I smiled back at her, looking her in her blue eyes before slowly lowering my head. I moved my mouth toward the one closest to me, her left one. As my mouth neared her nipple I slowly stuck out my tongue and gently flicked the tip of her nipple. She drew in a short quick gasp as I did and I knew, even if it was wrong, that she probably wouldn't mind if I had more than one quick suck.

As my mouth reached her nipple, I grasped it with my lips. Gently flicking it with my tongue inside my mouth, I began to softly suck on her hard nipple. Feeling milk seep out of her nipple and into my mouth I sucked a little bit harder as then her milk squirted into my mouth. It did taste somewhat sweet with a hint of saltiness. It wasn't too bad as I swallowed it and sucked harder, getting more of her milk into my mouth.

After that larger suck I removed my mouth and ran my tongue from her nipple all the way across her other breast to her other nipple. Grasping that one in my lips just as I had the other, I began sucking on it taking her milk into my mouth. Moving my hand up I very gently pinched her other nipple as I sucked.

"Ohhh," Jackie sucked in a sharp gasp. "Oh Max, I haven't been touched like this in months. This isn't right, but don't stop now."

Hearing her say that only made me suck harder, taking more of her sweet warm milk into my mouth. After I had a little more of her milk, I removed my lips from her nipple and looked up at her smiling. She returned the smile and looked at me with her blues eyes which said that she clearly wanted more.

Moving my head up to be level with hers, I took a chance and leaned in and kissed her gently on her soft lips. She didn't back away, instead she kissed me back, gently at first but soon we were kissing passionately. She had wrapped her arms around me, pressing her breasts into my chest. I had one arm around her while my other hand was pinching one of her hard nipples.

In the middle of our embrace, she abruptly stopped and pulled away. Looking back at me she said suddenly, "We can't. This is wrong, what are we thinking? But especially not right here and now, he's only taking a nap. He could wake at any time."

"Yeah..." I sighed softly as I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "I guess you're right."

"No more of that either, except this last one," she said with a sly smile as she gave me a hard deep kiss before pulling away.

Jackie then cupped her breasts in her hands, gently kneading them outward squirting her milk out of her nipples at me, particularly my face. I smiled at her as she did it a few times before putting her top correctly back on.

"I'm so glad you liked that," she said gently wiping the milk off my face. "I don't know if we can ever continue this as it is wrong, but deep inside me I definitely want to."

"I know," I smiled back at her.

"Good, I am glad we understand each other," she replied. "I'm going to go get a late dinner ready for the three of us."

With that she got up off the couch and left the living room. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Was this not some sort of dream? No I guess it wasn't. I really had just sucked milk out of my step-mothers nipples and we had both enjoyed it immensely.

The rest of the evening went by and we had our dinner, and talked about random things before saying our goodnights and heading to bed.

Getting up to my room at my dads, was all the way up on the third story of the house. It was somewhat of a loft as it was the only thing up here the staircase came directly into the room after opening the door. But you didn't have to go up a ladder so it wasn't so much of a loft. Getting into bed I decided to sleep naked like I normally do only at home. It was warm enough and this was kind of like home to me so I figured it would be alright. After a little while of dozing, I fell right asleep.

I wasn't sure if I was going to hear the baby during the night as they were all the way down on the first floor. But sure enough I was able to as at about 2 am when she started crying. After about 30 minutes it seemed to be perfectly quiet again with no outbursts at all.

About 15 minutes after that I heard the door to my room creak open and then close again. Looking up from my bed still in a groggy sleep, I saw Jackie standing near the door watching me. She was wearing what looks to be a silk nightgown in a light peach shade color that goes down to her mid thigh. Her nipples were hard again and pushing against the fabric. I smiled at her as she looked at me.

"I know I said we probably couldn't do any of this again," she said quietly. "But my body and mind are just begging to be touched again. I haven't been touched like you did earlier in a long time.

"Your dad once I got close to term with Lindsey stopped wanting to be with me in this sort of way for the most part. And now after she's been born, its been even worse. I need and want your attention Max."

"I don't know how someone could pass up someone as gorgeous and sexy as you," I replied with a smile.

Smiling back at me as I said that, she walked over to the edge of my bed pulled back the covers and got in next to me. She placed her self close to me and facing me before she leaned in and kissed me long and hard. Then she ran her hand down the side of my body from my shoulder down to my thigh.

"Sleeping naked huh?" she whispered at me with a mischievous smile. "I like that. I'm only wearing this nightgown, and I'm sure we could change that fast."

"Oh?" I commented giving her soft kiss with a smile. "Well then why don't we right now?"

Smiling at me, Jackie sat up in bed and pulled her nightgown off, over her head, exposing her wonderful breasts to me again as well as her pussy. Looking down I could tell she had some hair down there before she wiggled back under the covers and pushed closer to me.

"Sorry about the hair down there," she said looking down her body. "I have let it grow for numerous months lately without doing much to it."

"Sorry?" I replied with a bit of shock that she was apologizing. "You're gorgeous how you are. I love it."

"Really?" She commented excitedly with a smile and a warm kiss. "I'll keep it then. Just for you. Our secret."

Gently running my hand down her soft skin on the outside of her thigh I slowly moved inside and then upward. She instinctively moved her legs apart as I reached her pussy, which was hairy, wet and warm.

"Mmmmm," Jackie moaned quietly as my hands ran across the slit of her pussy lips. "I need this so bad."

"And I want this so bad."

"Good," she said, trying to push her pussy down more onto my hand. "You can have all of me that you want."

I gently slipped two fingers into her wet throbbing pussy and began pushing them in and out of her, curling them inside as she moaned quietly in pleasure. Taking my fingers out, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my body, pressing my hard thick cock into her mound of pussy hair as I kissed her deeply and passionately.

She broke away a little bit and grasped my hard cock in her hand, starting to stroke it up and down with her elegant fingers from its base to its head.

"Ohhh Jackie," I moaned as she increased her speed that she was stroking my hard cock. "That feels soo good. Oh god...amazing, don't stop."

As she continued to stroke my cock, I took one of her breasts in my mouth. Wrapping my lips around one of her hard nipples I began to suck on it letting her milk squirt into my mouth. I continued to suck on it, letting more and more of her sweet milk into my mouth. She stopped stroking me as intensely as she was groaning in pleasure from my sucking and pinching of her other nipple.

"Oh god Max, yes...take all the milk you want from me," she moaned in pleasure.

Smiling up at her after she said that, I moved to her other breast licking her big sensitive dark pink swollen aureole before grasping her nipple with my lips. Sucking in I took more large squirts of her milk into my mouth, savoring its sweet taste.

Jackie had moved her hand back to my hard cock and was slowly stroking it up and down, playing with the head of it and any pre-cum with her thumb.

"Mmmm, oh yes," I groaned lightly as I took my mouth off of her nipple.

"Oh do you like that Max?" Jackie asked playfully. "Glad you do because I can't go any longer without your big hard thick cock inside me. I'm throbbing for it more than I knew I ever could."

With that she threw back the covers on the bed and straddled me. Kneeling over me she pressed my cock down on my stomach with her hairy pussy and grinded gently on it. Smiling down at me she began to knead her breasts outward, squirting milk out of them toward my chest and face.

"Do you like that? Oh you naughty boy," she said with a mischievous smile as her milk squirted out of her hard nipples over me. "I'm a mommy now. Do you want to fuck a new mommy's pussy? You better because I want your hard cock so bad Max."

I nodded as she moved her hips up, placing the tip of my cock on the slit of her hairy pussy. She gently moved my tip of my cock along her lips, feeling her pussy hair before pushing her hips down, sliding the head of my cock inside her.

"Oh!" Jackie gasped as it entered her and she continued pushing down, taking me all inside. "Oh yes...yes Max. Fill me up, mommy wants all your cock!"

I pushed up as she slid down my hard thick cock, pushing my entirety into my step-mom's wet hairy pussy. She was pretty loose which was understandable but she felt so good. Her wet pussy was swishing around my cock as she began to go up and down on me.

Jackie was bouncing up and down on me, lifting her hips all the way up so just the head of my cock was inside her before pushing herself right back down to the base of my cock. Her big swollen pale breasts were jiggling frantically up and down as she rode me. I reached up and began massaging her breasts as she bounced, making her spray her milk.

She bent down so I could take her nipple in my mouth as she continued to push herself up and down on my hard cock. I began sucking on her nipple, enjoying the flow of her milk into my mouth.

"Oh god, yes," Jackie moaned as I sucked on her nipple taking her milk. "Suck out mommy's milk while you fuck me...ohhhh, god yes."

My cock was pumping in and out of her wet loose pussy and I continued to suck out her milk from her nipples.

I then slid my hands down the sides of her body to her waist as Jackie sat upright on top of me again, bouncing up and down on my hard cock. I could feel her pussy walls loosely grasping at my cock as I pushed into her. She was moaning with her head back and black hair flowing down her back. Her juices were leaking out of her pussy and down my cock to my balls, making a spot on the bed.

I could feel my cock beginning to thicken inside of her as well as my balls beginning to contract as she continued to ride me. Jackie could feel it too as she went up and down even fast and harder.

"Oh you're going to cum soon aren't you?" Jackie said breathing heavily looking down at me with a smile. "You better cum deep inside of me. Mommy needs to be full of cum."

We were both moaning as my cock continued to thicken inside her as I went hard and fast in and out her wet hairy pussy. I began to feel her pussy contract in pleasure and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Thrusting myself up deep inside of her, Jackie slammed down on my cock and sat there grinding into me as I began to spasm inside of her. My cock was erupting inside of her, spraying my warm sticky cum deep into my step-mom's pussy. Jackie continued to grind on me causing her hanging breasts to sway back and forth as my cock still pushed my cum out and deep inside her.

"Oh god...Oh yes..." Jackie breathed out sharply as she felt my cum shoot into her. "God that feels good, oh I needed this so bad. Oh Max, you've made a new mommy feel so so good!"

Looking up at her smiling, I reached up cupping her breasts and gently pinched her swollen nipples before massaging her breasts. Softly kneading them her nipples began to spray out more milk onto my chest. Jackie then replaced her hands with mine as she lifted her hips up, removing my wet cock from her wet pussy. Laying down beside me, Jackie massaged her breasts aiming her spraying milk at my chest and face. Licking my lips I took as much of her sweet milk as I could smiling.

"So love that you like this," Jackie said giggling at me with her milk on my face. "I need this from you more than just this once."

"So I take it, mommy...is doing alright?" I said with a smile, emphasizing mommy.

She gave me a huge smile as I said that, leaning in and giving me a big warm kiss. She then pushed her hips toward me as we were lying on our sides, pressing her mound of pubic hair against my semi-limp wet cock. I pushed my hips forward rubbing against her hair as I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her passionately.

"Yes, oh yes," Jackie whispered breaking our embrace. "Only thing mommy would want now, is more of your cum in mommy's already cum filled pussy," she added with a warm smile.

Giving her a mischievous smile, I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. Her legs spread apart instinctively as I climbed on top of her. My cock was now hard again; I teased her with it, gently rubbing the tip of it on her hairy pussy lips.

"Oh god, no teasing, just fill me up with your young hard cock," Jackie breathed as she heaved her hips upwards.

Pushing my hips down, I slid my hard cock into her sopping wet loose pussy easily. Starting to move my hips up and down, I was pushing my hard thick cock as deep into her as I could go.

Her walls of her pussy were grasping at my cock, hugging it as tight as they could. Our juices had mixed together and were seeping out of her now, trickling out of her pussy down over her ass and to the bed, making a bit of a little puddle.

Thrusting my hard thick cock into here sopping wet hairy pussy, she was matching my motions by thrusting her hips up. God she felt so good wrapping around my cock. I wish I could do this all day long but I knew that wasn't going to happen plus I wasn't going to be able to last that long this time.

Continuing to push my hard cock into her, I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and brought my head down toward it. Running my tongue around the dark swollen aureole I then grasped her hard nipple and sucked. Her milk squirted out, filling my mouth with her sweetness.

"Mmmmm!... Oh god yes," Jackie moaned bucking her hips up hard. "Take mommy's milk in your mouth....oh yes, like that...and her pussy, oh yes...push your hard cock deep into mommy's pussy."

I couldn't take it much longer, my hard cock was thickening inside her as my balls were beginning to contract while I took one more suck from her nipple, tasting her sweet milk in my mouth over my tongue. She could tell I wasn't going to last much longer as she pushed her hips up hard and wrapped her legs around my ass pulling me in.

Pressing my cock into her wet hairy loose pussy as deep as it could go, I began to let go. My cock started to convulse inside her tightening pussy walls, spraying my warm sticky cum deep into her pussy. Bucking her hips into me, Jackie moaned as my cock pushed out more of my cum into her warm pussy.

As we subsided, we collapsed in each other's arms laying on our sides. Jackie was pressing her big soft luscious breasts against my chest as she smiled at me.

"Oh Max," she said softly. "You've no idea how happy you've made me."

"No?" I replied with a smile.

"You filled a new mommy's pussy with so much cum, I hadn't had any for so long and now all this...oh god it feels so good," she whispered with a big smile as she wiggled her hips against me.

Jackie then reached her hand between her legs, plunging two of her fingers deep into her pussy coating them in the mixture of our juices. Pulling them out she brought them up to her mouth and slowly sucked the juices off of them, savoring the taste.

Smiling back at me with her gorgeous blue eyes after she sucked off the last of our juices on her two fingers, I pushed my naked body against hers as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Post Thread  Post Reply