Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kareena Kapoor Fucking with Saif Ali Khan
12-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Kareena Kapoor Fucking with Saif Ali Khan
Kareena is top actress of bollywood who had reached to peak after her recent releases of Ra-one & bodyguard. After it she decided to have an well needed rest.

So it was bright sunny afternoon wit Kareena spending her time wit Saif in his bedroom playing their favourite game. The game was nothing else, but having sex wit each other fucking their brains out. Kareena was sitting on top of Saif riding his cock in full speed exposing her naked back

soon both reaching climax at the same time wit Saif ejaculating hard in her pussy.

Now Kareena bent down to take Saif cum filled penis into his mouth to clean it but b4 doing so. The intercom ranged informing her tat she had received an invitation in courier & it seemed really important for her to come get it. Kareena was angry & totally heart broken hearing it bcoz she wanted to badly suck his cock but at same time she needed to get the invitation. So searched for the room for an dress to wear for getting the letter but she was able to getting any dress except an blue short skirt which was transparent exposing whole of her boobs including her nipples while her whole thighs were on visible.

More over in Saif's home all people had went out except an old maid so she wasn't shy. So now she climbed down to get the letter but der was no one. So Kareena shouted out for lady but to her suprise & shock it was the gardener who came in wit the letter in hand.

The gardener was was athletic & a fit body all due to this works. Gardener was mesmerised by her beauty & almost had his jaw drop. Kareena noticed how he was enjoying to see her exposed beauty but she too didn't care about it bcoz she was very horny but soon her eyes got attention of something as his penis was growing at rapid pace as it was building an bigger tent over his lungi. Kareena noticed it & became very shy so she quickly grabbed the letter from him b4 running into room smiling.

Kareena couldn't believe the way she reacted after seeing her servant looking at her lusty way but she didn't do anything but she soon remembered tat she had to finish her unfinish business. So she hurried back to the room but she found him fast asleep wit making much movement. Due to his growing age he wasn't able to perform his sexual duties but Kareena being in perfect age wanted to enjoy sex but she tried kissing him, sucking him but it had no use. So she sat there disappointed so she closed her eyes but as soon as she the oly thing came into her mind was the growth of his penis. So she decided wat cost may be needed she wanted to satisfy her burning lust so she decided to fuck her servant.

Now she went down & peeked into the servant quarters were she found the gardener doing hand job on his own. Seeing his 14 inches penis she was dead so decided to enjoy his penis for sure. So she hurriedly entered into tat room & gave an stern look to him. Seeing her there the gardener was shocked didn't know wat do. But soon she changed her stern look into smiles seeing tat Gardener was so much happy. Kareena came close to her & placed an slight kiss on his lips but as soon as she planted the kiss the gardener got the signal quickly grabbed her lips giving hard kiss to lips & sucking them real hard.

Though Kareena didn't like his kisses his main idea was enjoy his massive cock so she quickly removed his lungi to expose his naked huge manhood. She took his manhood into her hand & planted a kiss to his penis tip. Soon she took his penis to her mouth to give an splendid blow job which was her speciality. Now she lay naked in bed askin him to insert his penis into pussy making him fuck her hard to go to ecstasy but quickly after finishing the required job she asked the gardner to leave at once. Now she remembered about the letter & read it, it was invitation of an show she had heard from her friend Deepika padukone, named EK SEXY SHAAM SITREOAN KE SATH. She it she got excited & shocked but seeing the pay check attached to it she quickly decided to go der.

Now she decided to turn, but saw there Ibrahim, standing der understanding tat he had seen all the actions so she decided to go for damage control so she called him closer & gave him an kiss in lips & hugged his face tightly within her breasts to make his promise tat he won't say this to his dad but she couldn't believe me so she decided to take him to Dubai to the show.

Now kareena stayed there with oly a white blanket covering her body & after she been enjoyed by three men in one night.

Celebrities Nude, Oops, Upskirt, Nipslip, Topless
Bollywood NipSlip, Nip Poke, Upskirt
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: Kareena Kapoor Fucking with Saif Ali Khan
Now it was time so kareena & ibrahim left together for Dubai. Even in the plane Ibrahim continued his activities on Kareena's body by kissing & pinching all over her body.. But kareena controlled herself bcoz how much ever she told Ibrahim was no were to listen & more over Ibrahim looked exactly like the younger version of her boy friend Saif.... So she enjoyed the movements made by her soon to become step son on her body.....

They were dropped to their as soon as they reached... It was time to attend the interview so K kareena planned to change to attend the interview but she was quickly followed by Ibrahim. Kareena tried to stop him but he would't listen & even started to weep. So kareena had no other way but to let him in to make him stop weeping & more over she had promised Saif tat she would keep his son alwayz happy.. so though she was feeling humiliated she changed into the red dress which she had worn in her latest movie Ra-One for the chammak challo song as the organizers to wear her most sexiest dress & Ibrahim seeing her changing into such dress was in no mood to relent & tried to make his movements but didn't want to spoil her make up & so she scolded him, warned him tat she would tell his father. So Ibrahim went out heart broken & they left for interview in her red hot siren saree

Now kareena came to set & waiting foe her to be called. Then she noticed the sad face of Ibrahim but she knew she couldn't do anythng but planned to give him an small treat once they reach hotel.. soon she could hear the warm welcome to the host who is still an mystery for Kareena as she didnt know who he was. now it was time for her introduction wit an dance & during the dance oly she knew who the host really was, it was none other than the old SEXY cat Amitabh Bachchan making her stop abruptly.

Now Amitabh started to introduction.... ITS VERY PROUD TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN & HOPE U LIKED OUR LAST WEEK CELEBRITY SHOW WIT THE HOT TALL ACTRESS DEEPIKA PADUKONE EVEN I TOO LIKED MY EXPERIENCE AS MY HARD ON DIDNT GO FOR AN DAY OR TWO AFTER TAT INTERVIEW. BUT AS PER TODAY WE ARE BEING JOINED BY ONE OF THE MOST RAVISHING BEAUTY OF BOLLYWOOD WHO HAD DID MOST AMAZING ROLES TO REACH THIS TOP & WHO COULD DO ANYTHING & EXPOSE HER BODY FOR MONEY & FAME. HER BEAUTY & SEXY BODY WILL MAKE MAN EVEN GOD TO FALL ON THEIR KNEES TO ENJOY HER BEAUTY TAT MUCH IS HER CALIBER & TO TAT LEVEL SHE IS A BITCH. I HAVE GOT MANY CHANCES TO SLEEP WIT HER SISTER BUT WIT THIS BEAUTY SO WIT NO DELAY I WELCOME HER ON TO THE STAGE WIT GR8 PLEASURE & EVEN BIGGER HARD ON I WELCOME KAREENA KAPOOR, THE HEIR OF THE PRESTIGIOUS KAPOOR LEGACY.....

So,kareena made her way to stage & Amitabh caught hold for & started to french kiss her whch kareena tolerated as she knew these all would happen as she signed agreement before coming to this interview.

12-08-2012, 09:08 AM
So, Kareena was baffled by acts of Amitabh by kissing her directly on her lips. But due to the contracts tat she had signed wit the tv company she didn't do anything. But the old man Amitabh didn't stop himself but continued to kiss her ten mins b4 breaking it.

Now both Amitabh & kareena took their respective places in the couch & started their interview
Amitabh: b4 we go to ur personal questions. Just one questions, so Bitch did u like my kiss?
Kareena: actually i didn't like ur kiss but i must praise ur kissing abilities though u being old.
Amitabh: don worry bollywood slut ill make u enjoy it. As per my kissing abilities u must thank my Bahu Aishwarya. As she helps to me satisfy myself wen we both r alone wit out partners. She is so good in bed.
Kareena: i knew tat there is something running between u too right from the time u got her married wit ur son.
Amitabh: ya. How u do you think i resist such an beauty who stays wit u in ur home & u don screw her.
Kareena: so b4 start our interview my last question. So who is father for Aishwarya's daughter.
Amitabh: as per tat its an joint collaboration between me & my son to make her pregnant.
Kareena: so its correct. She is such an slut.
Amitabh: may be my Bahu may be an slut. But Kareena u r an bigger slut than she is lady. I know how many of fucked u. Can u plz name them.
Kareena. Tat is gonna be an big list. Ya i have fucked all the four khans, been fucked by the bloody fucker vijay mallya, and many more.
Amitabh. Tat sounds an lot of cock have entered your beautiful pussy. Can u show it to us.
Kareena:wait u old rascal. Ill show u all.
Amitabh: hmmm eagerly waiting for it. So Kareena can u plz say me ur boob size & plz say me ur recent celebrity fucker. should be Saif i hope.
Kareena: my boob is size is 34 man. And my recent fuck. Its not saif u were wrong. Its the other khan Imran khan, the cousin of Aamir khan. It was during the time of the promotion of our new movie in chennai. And i like always an revealing sandal short gown which was showing my long tanned legs & exposing my cleavage. The young rascal though got married was such an sex freak. So he started to beg me like an poor beggar. So i too satisfied his wishes to control his unnecessary hype & more over Saif wasn't satisfying me to my wish. So tried to make something different to enjoy an diff cock into my pussy & to say the truth i really enjoyed tat quiet stint wit him.
Amitabh:KYA BATH HAI! Hope i got an chance too. So tell wat happened between u and that singer Akon in those closed rooms of an hotel in London during ur Ra-one premiere?
Kareena: shit man how do u know about it. U remember me more of gr8 tym i had last year. It was just after my movie premiere. I was wearing an red long gown which was showing whole of my breasts even my nipples which was rock hard due to the cold outside making me look more sexy. Akon was looking me fully soon he became so horny so quickly she came back of me & told in my ears tat he feeling really horny & he would want to fuck me. I too accepted to it so soon we drove my room in his rolls royce were we had the best sex wit he fucking me in all diff positions wit his real big black cock wit his huge rough hands playing beautifully wit my body. He made me to get orgasms many time making lose count. Thus making it an night to remember. If i hadn't taken an contraceptive pill he may even made me me pregnant.
Amitabh:wow! Wat an lucky bastard he is. I can see many guys in here throbbing their cocks. But i too heard u recently went to an night club were u ended up kissing an complete stranger. Is it true?
Kareena: i know old man. I give many a guys hard on. Ya its true it was during my shooting for my movie Heroine & we needed to an shoot how an actress would go into an night club to flirt herself & lose herself to stranger. We wanted it completely natural. So i went to an famous club in hyderabad & selected the cute guy in there to flirt wit him to make him comfortable & wen it was time i kissed him hard on his lips. He was feeling really lucky while i lost in the moment bcoz tat guy was really a gud kisser & so i provided him an hand job.
Amitabh: sounds really sexy bitch. Plz no more i can control satisfy me.
Kareena knew tat she had to do it anyway. So she bent down quickly removing his pants of to give him an mind blowing blow job to his old penis. But though he was old it seemed he was active in sex & y not as he had the most beautiful women in his home named Aishwarya Rai. Amitabh had control over his urges but due to Kareena's expertise in blow job he was made to leak out his cum but didn't want to sallow his cum to spoil her make up. so she tried to move but it was not possible & all his cum flowed over her sexy chammak challo dress causing stains in it. So she removed it & also gave enjoy to public by doing an strip tease by removing her clothes thus giving an best joy to all. Wit that Amitabh signalled for break.

12-08-2012, 09:09 AM
So now back to the show after Kareena providing an mind blowing strip tease to strip her naked due to the actions of Amitabh by releasing cum on her dress. Due to her action many jerked their load seman on the boxers itself it was such an view. Now Kareena changed in her dress short skirt which she wore in the criminal song but oly tat the dress was this time not having any cloth back so showing her sexy naked back. MAKING Amitabh really happy guy.
Amitabh: seeing tat u have changed into another one of ur sexy dress of Ra-one. Can u plz say us is there any more things happened in there?
Kareena: hmmm. Nothing gr8 happened just tat Shahrukh would always enjoy my naked body & would kiss me & cup my breasts wen ever he got an chance. Ya i remember one incident as once we were all invited to Buckingham palace for dinner so we all went. I like always was wearing an yellow mini skirt which was totally exposing my breasts & whole of thighs to view of the royal family. I could see lust in the eyes of everyone there. But being royal family they didn't try to move forward but just kissing me. But i was really missing saif tat day & due to the cold climate, the actions of Shahrukh & the men of the royal family i was feeling really horny. So i was ready to sleep wit anyone & tat time i got hold of Prateek, the boy who played my son in the movie &man didn't he satisfy me. Being an virgin he was really gr8 in bed & so b4 the end of the shooting me & him fucked more than 5 times. Gr8 time.
Amitabh: Slut. Anyway so now u again talk about Saif. Can u plz tell me ur reason for ditching Shahid?
Kareena: its simple Amitabh. Shahid was really bad in bed & he couldn't really satisfy my sex hunger & he couldn't stay long in bed making him cum soon. Moreover he wasn't letting me leave my life on my own. So i found Saif during the movie Tashan who satisfied me in all positions. Letting me happy. So oly separated.
Amitabh: real shame. Just for sex u broke his heart. K leave tat. I heard tat For ur forthcoming movie titled Heroine u have denied to come nude & act intimate scenes. Is it true?
Kareena: just in order to avoid hype we told like tat. But in reality i have acted in many nude & bed scenes for this movie. I acted many topless scenes giving an hard on to many & i too acted an real hot sex scene wit my co-star Arjun Rampal as per the wish of director. While Arjun was such an dog wit hurting a lot my body but i couldn't stop him bcoz the lots of money i took. But people will sure just dose of sex they want which will make them forget the movie The Dirty Picture.
Amitabh: So really i would like to watch movie in order to enjoy ur naked body more. So my last one. I have heard tat u have slept wit many people who r close wit ur boy friends giving them satisfaction. So have u made such an act recently & have u did it any compromising position?
Kareena: yup tats correct. I had slept wit many of Shahid's big buck friends & even i slept wit designer friend Manish malhotra & in case of Saif i had slept mainly wit his son who saw us having sex. So i had to really satisfy & even we both some intimate position in an aeroplane bathroom. He too like his father was gr8 wit an women's body.
Amitabh: So. Kareena tats an end of an cock blowing interview. Now its time for u select two people to have sex by blind folding u
Kareena:yummy!now the time i was waiting.Though i want 2 satisfy all of u guys. I can select & give pleasure oly to two. So guys all remove ur pants so i can select two wit fat penis to enter by vagina & ass.As i love fat penis.
Soon kareena was able to make her choice by feeling their hot penis in her hand which made all the guys go mad. The guys were sex maniacs so the guys removed their dress at once. Soon Kareena signalled them to take their position one in front & the other back. She was feeling so erotic tat she herself inserted condoms into their cock. Once they got they removed Kareena's short cloths immediately, wit kissing her in neck, shoulders. The guy in the front started to suck her boobs & while the guy in back massaged her lower boobs & played his way thru her navel. Now both got ready to fuck Kareena. So they quickly inserted their cock into their respective holes & started to fuck at a normal speed but quickly increased their speed making her body to shake wit pleasure to release her love juices.
So once this was over she opened her blind fold was shocked to see tat one of two person who fucked her was none other than Ibrahim.
Now Amitabh took the central stage, by kissing her hard in her boobs, licking them while he inserted his long cock to her pussy wit his hands feeling her lucious ass. Amitabh was an expert to flow out his cum even in such an age to fill Kareena's pussy. So Kareena enquired
kareena:how can u hold on ur hard on even in this old age.
Amitabh:sex is wat i think of daily. And more over i have the best slut in home named Aishwarya who satisfy me to make it reality.

THE END

Here comes prachi Desai to make her rare horny confessions in our show

So after long discussion the producers of our show decided to invite the gorgeous beauty Prachi Desai to the show & so they sent the invitation to her.

Prachi was taking rest in her home after finishing a one month long shoot. She was laying in her bed thinking about the threesome sex she had wit her director Rohit shetty & Abhishek Bachchan et during her movie shoot. She was enjoying those movie thinking how was she fucked in different positions by their big cocks. Prachi was adherent lover of sex & more over entering into film industry she had to allow many celebrities to enjoy her tight pussy by many celebrities young & old cocks. She actually enjoyed each of those movements. So all those thoughts were making her pussy go totally itchy. So like all celebrities it was time for Prachi to get an vibrator to help her. It was 8 inch one wit it Prachi inserted it into her tight pussy & started ramming it forcefully. Soon her pussy was getting ready for an huge orgasm & a load of love juices started to flow out of her pussy. It was an beautiful session wit Prachi breathing heavily due to hard Vibrator fucking. But suddenly she heard an bell sound so Prachi put on some dress & made her way to open the door.

Actually outside her door an courier guy was waiting for her to deliver an letter. While she was getting the letter from him. The courier guy was looking at her wit his jaw dropped bcoz though Prachi had wore an dress she hadn't covered her body properly so it was exposing lots of her skin & which was witnessed by the courier guy so he was enjoying it. Even Prachi noticed it b4 the guy could avoid it. Prachi was again liking it so instead giving some money to him she gathered all her guts & gave him a direct kiss on his lips. The courier guy was on cloud nine after he got an kiss from an celebrity tat to a lips from an hot beauty like Prachi directly to his lips was making him really happy so he tried to take advantage by getting hold of her but b4 tat Prachi closed the door to keep him outside.

Prachi was really excited after kissing an complete stranger in his lips. Now Prachi made her way to the couch to read the letter. The letter was from an reality show which she heard earlier in the birthday party Of Deepika Padukone from her friends. It was actually an invitation to attend tat show. Prachi knew fully about tat show & knew wat would happen to her if she decides to attend it, so initially she decided not to attend it. But after long thinking, she came to decision bcoz she had oly one movie opportunity in her kitty so if decides to attend this show she may get more publicity so tat her movie chances may chance & secondly the money which the show offered was really huge so no one would miss such an golden opportunity. So at last Prachi decided to attend the show moreover the people in india won't get the chance to see this show so it was an added advantage to her as no one would come know. So all these reasons paved her way to attend this show. So quickly she booked the tickets & made her way to Dubai to attend the show.

This was the saree which Prachi decided to wear & after wearing she was giving pose to journalists b4 entering to attend the interview.

12-08-2012, 09:10 AM
So Prachi came to the studio after giving pose to media in her sexy white saree. As she was upcoming actress she wasn't given an gr8 welcome & was taken directly to the studio wit giving any introduction. Prachi was waiting silently for the arrival of the host & like the other two celebrities once Prachi saw the face of host she was shocked.

But like always The bigB Amitabh made an amazing entrance & took the central stage,

"HI EVERYBODY THIS UR AMITABH BACHCHAN WELCOMING U ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL SHOW 'EK SEXY SHAM CELEBRITY KE SATH' I HOPE U GUYS REMEMBER THE LAST TWO SHOWS & HOW IT ROCKED ALL OVER THE WORLD. SO CARRY ON THIS TREND TODAY IN OUR SHOW WE GOT AN HOT & HAPPENING ACTRESS OF THE CENTURY, PRACHI DESAI. PLZ GIVE HER BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE.

More updates at night to look out the actions of bachchan sab.

So Amitabh was ready and Amitabh invited Prachi and welcomed in his own way welcoming his guests in the trade mark style by hugging her tightly & kissing her directly in her lips wit inserting his tongues into hers to turn their kiss into an french kiss till both transfered hell lots of saliva b4 Amitabh broke his kiss & invited her to sit back in the couch.
Amitabh: so welcome u sexy beauty. I had always loved u my beauty & after hearing the story how My son Abhishek fucked in ur holes during the shoot of Bol Bachchan movie i really wanted to enjoy ur beauty so wen the organisers asked who to invite for the next week i thought of ur name alone so oly u been invited.
Prachi: im really happy to attend this beautiful show. So oly wen i got ur invitation i rubbished out all other commitments to come to Dubai to attend ur show.
Amitabh:really happy to hear it my sexy lady. Ok now say sexy lady wat is the size of ur mangos which is hiding behind those blouse.
Prachi: oh it seems u like them. They r perfectly sized 32 breasts u old lover of beauty.
Amitabh: thanks for ur compliment really brings back my thoughts of older days wen all ladies who address me like tat & would fight share bed wit me. Though it happens even now i liked it in past. Ok keeping them aside i think to ask u one question, so its an known fact tat u acted in tv serials b4 becoming famous in cine industry. So tell did u had any sexual experience during tat time.
Prachi: Sir i feel really shy to answer this question but anyway i had recieved hell lot of money so i must true my wore. So here it goes, u know wat Amitabh sir i had lost my virginity even b4 entering tv serial. It was during my first year in college & my seniors in the name of ragging had striped me naked in the open & took me one of deserted rooms were i was gang raped by 8 senior guys. Though i enjoyed those experience i didn't show out so tat i may not become an slut but b4 i could ravished by those horny guys i was identified by Ekta kapoor, one of the biggest tv producers i had noted be during one of my culturals so decided to cast in one of her serials but b4 i could act i serials it was duty of every female of her show to satisfy her father & her brother. So i had do it to cement my position so i gave an mind blowing blow job to her father & an satisfying sex to her brother b4 i got the show which made me famous & bought me to cinema lime light.
Amitabh: Lucky my friend jeetendra & his son. I hope i too get the opportunity & enjoy ur fresh body. Ok keeping all those talk aside, let me ask u one more thing.it seems some years b4 one television channel had organised an reality show & u were an part of tat show where u were made to stay in Africa wit couple of black peoples as per their costumes & many things seemed to have happened in it.
Prachi:yes its completely true sir but it may cause problems to me in both my personal & private life. So can u promise me tat no one would come to know about it in india.
Amitabh:i promise u dear. It won't leave these four walls. This show will be telecast oly in mid east & America. The videos will not be posted in social networking sites & no one in this crowd have phone or video taking machines.
Prachi:ok den u see once i was made to go Africa & stay der wit them as per their life style. In the morning there was no problem but wen night comes all probs came as i was made to go nude to sleep wit them. Thou the negroes were good hearted people seeing such an beautiful girl naked they couldn't control them. So i was made to be their sluts. All their cocks were huge & they would bore each of holes daily till it got torn so b4 this show got over i had been fucked by them million times. But wen i came back thinking all those sufferings were over i came to know another problem bcoz one of tv crew had video taped all my fucking experiences wit black man & threatened me tat he would put it on the net if i didn't allow him have sex wit him. So wit no other go to protect my image & film opportunities i did it.
Amitabh: wat an hot experiences. But there is more time to enjoy them but now let us one of the spectators to know wat they want u to do.
Quickly one of them woke up & requested her to put down her pallu to remove her blouse to ask her sit oly in bra. Prachi had no other way but remove it & started removing her blouse very slowly to give erotic pleasure to the viewers b4 fully removing it. Now she was oly in her bra & saree hanging below exposing her sexy navel & beautiful breasts.

Amitabh couldn't control anymore so he took her breasts over her bra into his mouth & started to chew them making Prachi to moan but he continued to chew more making her bra soaking wet wit his saliva while wit the other breast he played wit his nipples while stood erect wit his repeated actions. Seeing this crowd couldn't control anymore so the took their manhood & stroked it real hard,so within seconds the roam filled wit moan & cum all around.

Now both Amitabh & Prachi were back to their position but oly one change wit Prachi was oly wit her blouse & petticoat while Amitabh was enjoying this wit an sexy wit an wicked smile in his face but it was time to continue the show they got now,
Amitabh:it beens an long time thou it was just yesterday i sucked ur sweet boobs but still my cock is resting & remains rock hard, not oly me all the men in this studio r like this. Man u r such an bitch. I hope i get to taste u more.
Prachi: its an pleasure to hear such words from such an person, who has enjoyed many actresses pussy. Really happy & as my experience i have did many.
Amitabh:ya. I can understand. But lets move to the show. So tell which was the cock tat fucked u wen u entered this bollywood industry. Can u tell to our audience so tat they jerk their cocks hearing it.
Prachi: hmmm. Then ur audience r there for a treat. Anyway u r gonna provide me wit hell lots of money. So here we go, but to ur knowledge guys it wasn't just one cock but it were two cocks at the same time tat had fucked me on both of my holes wit farhan in front & Arjun in the back. It happened in the sets of Rock On. It was just my third day of my shoot wit the scene taking place in an hotel. I was given an brief time to take rest so i went to the room but i was followed by Farhan & Arjun in the back. I was completely suprised but b4 i could do anything the came inside & locked the door. I didn't know wat to do i was scared i requested them to leave but those guys had come in wit an agenda & refused to leave. They ordered me to remove by dress but i refused to do. They got angry & told me tat if i don agree to remove my dress they would remove me out of this movie. I got scared, i understood tat there was no were to run. So i remained quiet so they understood my acceptence so they came near & tore my dress so tat they made nude in front of them wit Farhan in the front & Arjun in back. Now Prachi had no way back as i was sandwiched between these man, wit Farhan kissing me in lips while inserting his cock into pussy, while Arjun was pressing my small boobs wit his cock resting in my ass. I had no way but to enjoy their activities. As these actions continued till the end of movie shoot.
Amitabh: lucky guys got to enjoy you wen u were fresh. I can see many guys here who may jerked in their pants itself. It was so hot. So oly this show had got so hit in such short span. Ok lets continue, even recently during the marriage of Ritesh & Genelia You & my son Abhishek did some secret actions.
Prachi:ya sir its true. Actually saying sir ur son is such an jerk. Its not an new story it had happening for the past 7 months wen the our new movie shoot started as Aishwarya was pregnant, she wasn't able to get his dosage of sex. So right from the day one i could sense he had an eye on me while took his sexual urge took to maximum during our song shoot, as he got real close to me wit pressing my boobs & kissing me. I sensed it i too liked it & from tat day we r enjoying our time but the main twist to this story took place during the marriage. On tat day oly Abhishek & his mom had come, while i had come all alone. I was wearing red saree which was favourite colour. So i could sense urge. So once all were busy wit marriage she signalled me to come alone, i was also full of lust so i to followed him to an room. As we had oly less time we removed out dress hurriedly, he straightly went to my boobs by sucking them real hard, then directly placed an condoms in cock & placed it over my pussy. He pushed his cock into pussy & fucked me wit full force b4 ur wife called him. It was such an gr8 fuck thou it was for such an short time.
Amitabh:lucky guy. My son gets to fuck the girls first b4 i get to do them. There is perfect example but anyway my son had fun. But now its time for me & audience to enjoy bcoz as we had already discussed u have to remove one part of ur dress at end of episode. So now can plz remove ur blouse & expose ur beautiful boobs to this amazing audience. As per me im gonna get the chance to enjoy those gorgeous boobs.

While Prachi wit out any delay stood up of her couch, placed her hands on her blouse to remove those erotic blouse, but slowly & steadily she exposed her naked boobs to the people. Once she did there was roar in the crowd wit all peoples eye fixed on her boobs. But there was no stopping of Amitabh Bachchan bcoz as soon as it happened he fell over her pushing her to floor. Wit tat he kissed her wet lips wit his hands playing wit her lucious boobs. Prachi was enjoying the actions of his all around as she was continuously moaning. But Amitabh wasn't stopping there as he now went directly to her boobs which was perfectly massaged by him. Now he placed his mouth over boobs trying to take her whole boobs into his mouth. After doing tat for sometime he kissed her boobs all over & licked her mid riff to taste its sweetness b4 biting those boobs b4 saying bye 2 all:-)

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Kareena Kapoor aur Police Wala Dexter 0 5,598 11-10-2012 08:15 AM
Last Post: Dexter
Wank Analyzing Kareena Kapoor's Cunt Dexter 0 3,264 10-20-2012 11:32 PM
Last Post: Dexter
Wank Priyanka Chopra and Kareena kapoor Backstage Fucking Sex-Stories 0 8,679 07-17-2012 11:10 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Wank Fucking Kareena Kapoor - Sex Story Sex-Stories 0 14,575 07-17-2012 08:54 PM
Wank Kareena Kapoor Tamed Sex-Stories 2 5,521 07-04-2012 08:15 PM