Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daddy, Uncle, Mamu and Dadaji Fucking Beti, Bhatiji and Granddaughters
09-21-2012, 07:10 AM
RE: Daddy, Uncle, Mamu and Dadaji Fucking Beti, Bhatiji and Granddaughters
"Daddy, thank you. Mujhay nahin pataa thaa gaand marwaanay se bhee itnaa achhaa lag sakataa hai," Manavi gently rubbed her hand over her father's. She turned her face and kissed him on his both forearms.

"Manu beta, abhee to aapkee gaand aur muraygee," Vikram softly reassured his daughter that her virginal journey into anal pleasure was not yet over.

"Daddy, aapka lund thak jaayegaa. Usko thoda aaraam dayende. Bechaaray ko aapkee beti kee choot aur gaand bahut baar maarnee padaygee."

"Manu betu yet to is lund ka khushnaseeb hai kee isko aapkee choot aur gaand maaranay ko mil rahee hai," Vikram loved his daughter for her soft and gentle nature hat always care for others first.

Manavi whimpered as her father now used brutally aggressive strokes to fuck her ass with his monster cock which was now covered with his daughter's shit and his cum.

Vikram kept the unbelievably pleasurable ass fucking of his moaning, whimpering, shrieking daughter until she orgasmed continuously. By now he had been plundering her ass for over four and half hours. They both were covered with sweat dripping off their bodies despite the AC. Manavi was now beyond the normal world and was rolling her head as if in a trance and babbling words and phrases as a partly aneasthetised person, "daddeeee........aapka lund.......love you....meri mummy kee gaand...aap bahut pyaaray hain...Dadddeeeee....maiiii aapke lund par mar jaaoongee....aapka lund ub meraa hai."

Seeing her daughter's depleted exhausted form Vikram decided Manavi had been buggered into ground and could not take any more. He fucked her ass for another twenty minutes or so solely for his pleasure as he finished with a monster of an orgasm which dragged another climax from his whimpering daughter's body.

Vikram roared, "Manu beta, Mai aapkee gaand me aanay walaa hoon. Beti meraa lund ub aapkee gaand me khulanay waalaa hai,"

He spurted volleys after volley of huge semen filling his daughter's cum filled rectum even more. He flopped down over his daughters' prostate form in utter exhaustion.

Loving incestuous couple of father and daughter remained still, barely breathing as their passion and lust was sated at least temporarily.

Time ticked by unnoticed. Vikram came around and saw that it was close to six pm.

He saw Manavi's eyes fluttering and eventually open and immediately filled with love directed towards her father, "Daddy, ummmm..aapka shareer mere oopar aise hi rahanaa chaahiye hameshaa."

Vikram kissed her small hands lovingly, "I love you manu betaa. Please do not go away ever."

Manavi felt teary with emotions that her father could generate in her, "Daddy,never."

The room was filled with the melodious chime of telephone. Vikram extended his long arm and picked up the wall mounted extension one on either end of the headstand and said 'hello' sleepily lying over his daughter with his cock buried in her ass.

"Hi Neelu beta. Sure Manu is right here. One second."

Vikram covered the microphone end with his thumb and looked at his daughter looking totally confused. Manavi felt immense love for his giant father who became helpless in these tricky situations.

Manavi took the phone and smiled reassuringly at her father,"Hi Neelu ki bachee. Kahan mar gayee do dino se?"

"Daddy aur mainay bahut kaam kiyaa hai aaj. Hum dono ne bahut mehnut kee hai." Manavi smiled at her father as he rolled his eyes at her innuendo.

"Haan! Haan! Bilkul. Kitnay bajay jaanaa chaahatee hai?"

"Theek hai. Main teree taraf aathh baje aa jaaoongee."

Manavi disconnected,"Neelu and I are going for dinner tonight.I hate to leave you alone daddy but she seemed quite insistent and wanted to talk."

"I will survive,"Vikram tried to sound pathetic and failed.

"Daddy, aapko apnaa lund meree gaand me se nikaalanaa padegaa!,sorreee!"

Vikram lifted himself and slowly pulled his semi hard monster cock. As his shit and cum covered cock slid out Manavi gave a yelp as her tender anus snapped around the groove of his cock and again as the empty ass sprang back.

Vikram's monster cock and Manavi's ass were still connected with strands of cum which broke and drops of shit mixed cum drops covered Manavi's voluptuous ass cheeks.

Manavi suddenly felt her empty rectum wanted to burst open, she desperately wailed, "Daddy,meri tuttee nikalanay waalee hai."

Vikram knew she would feel that way. He was ready, as he slowly rolled her and picked her up in his arms and took her to bathroom, "Manu bete yeh sensation tuttee aanay ka nahin hai."

Vikram took Manavi in the shower area and put her on her feet, "Daddy I need the loo,please."

"Manu bete, mujhay apnee beti kee pahalee gaand kee chudaai ka rus kharaab nahin jaanay denaa."

Manavi smiled and whimpered at the same time with her urgency from her rectum and love for her father.

Vikram asked her to bend forwards with her hands on the shower wall and he put his mouth at the beautiful ass of his daughter splattered with shit and his cum. Manavi felt her rectal contents rushing out with little control. She heard her father swallow greedily as her anus trickled a copious amount of the cum deposited by her virile father and mixed with her mushed feces. Slowly the urgency diminished but not before her rectum shot out one or two small solid bits along with some noisy explosive wind. Manavi quickly apologised and her father simply stroked her ass cheeks to show his love as he swallowed the mouthfuls of his daughter's rectal offering. Vikram licked his daughter's ass clean. As he stood up Manavi kneeled in front of him and licked his shit and cum covered cock clean.

Manavi lips and face was smeared with her shit in addition to her tears, saliva and mucus and her father's cum, "Daddy,mujhe ub aapkaa drink chaahiye."

Vikram opened his full bladder on his daughter's beautiful messy face and washed it moving his stream where needed. Manavi filled her mouth many times and swallowed enjoying her father's strong acrid urine which to her was tasty beyond words.

Once finished both took shower washing each other lovingly. Manavi whispered as she soaped her father's heavily muscled hairy chest, "Aapka moot mujhe bahut hee meetthha lagaa. Meri tuttee bhee buree nahin thee."

Vikram kissed her nose, "Manu beta aapkee tuttee to subsay meetthhee hai. Aap apnaa poora moot waapas ghar me lakay aanaa."

Manavi giggled at her father's suggestion, "What if I cannot hold it?"

"I will keep you awake until you compensate for that and give me some fresh supply."

The loving incestual couple eventually reluctantly finished their shower, as they both knew the time crunch was pressing on.

Manavi chose to wear the same blue and khaki combination without bra or panties, "Daddy, will you wait for me? See I will be ready in no time for you ." She lifted her skirt to reveal her bare ass.

Vikram replied lovingly, "I will never let you sleep without loving you if we are both under the same room and situation is right."

Manavi drove one of the battery cars to her uncle's mansion through the estate. Manavi kissed her father repeatedly and eventually Vikram had to lovingly push her out to keep her date with his niece.

CHAPTER 6

It was close to five when Neelima recovered from her father's exhaustive fucking bent over the dining table. Neelima remained bent over for along time as her breathing settled down with her father's half hard cock still throbbing in her well fucked pussy filled with his virile cum and her copious cunt juices.

"Daddy,I have decided key to all is my sister. I will have to talk with her."

"You sure Neelu. Manavi is hiding great pain and I for one feel angry the way things have turned out for our Manu bitiyaa."

Neelima felt enormous love for his family. Both men felt equally responsible for both girls.

"Daddy,you will have to trust your daughter's instincts, "Neelima smiled and added mischievously, "I know when you are fucking me to death with your monster cock I do look and talk stupid!!"

Taran playfully gave his cock a jerk still buried inside his daughter's frothy,warm sweet cunt,making her squeal, "Then sweetie you look ravishingly beautiful. Making me wonder what I have done to deserve a daughter like you."

Neelima loved her father's unconditional affection, "Daddy I need to get ready."

Taran grabbed her thighs below her hips and lifted her as if she weighed nothing with his monster cock buried in her cunt and her back flush with his hairy belly and chest and carried her to bathroom.

Neelima emptied her rectum as her father gave her a wash with his pee and she got many mouthfuls. Her father cleaned her ass lovingly with his mouth. They washed one another both reluctantly letting go of other's body.

"Neelu baytee, kyaa hamaaray paas ek quickie kaa time hai?"

Neelima sensed her father's desire as her own lust mounted as rapidly with his. She sensed there was still some time before Manavi's arrival, "Daddy sirf ek baar choot maarane ka hee time hai."

Neelima turned and put her hands on the shower wall and pushed her ass back towards her father with legs wide apart.

Taran positioned himself behind his daughter and pushed his cock head inside her pussy as hot shower rained over her back. Taran hilted inside her daughters' cunt in one massive thrust. Neelima was now able to take his father in her pussy even when he hammered it brutally with a deep moan and a bite on her lower lip, her ass was of course another matter.

Taran fucked her fast and with furious force and before even ten minutes of fucking Neelima was cumming like a gusher. Taran kept the pace and mauled her breasts for another fifteen minutes as she came twice more and he finished with his monster fully inside and deposited a huge load of his thick cum in her cunt.

As they separated flushed with the efforts of so-called quickie, the time rush had come. Neelima dried herself and her father. She put on a cotton panty with a liner, as she wanted to feel her father's cum in her pussy.

She chose a loose light yellow tee shirt and ankle long white cotton tie cord pants. Taran donned a pair of chino and half sleeve white linen shirt.

They barley manage to strike a father and daughter spending an evening together type pose pretending to watch news when Manavi breezed in.

She right away moved into her uncle's strong arms who held her tight for many moments and kissed her hair many times. Eventually Manavi lifted her face as she rose on her toes to plant a kiss on her uncle's lips. As she moved to hug her sister Taran was amazed even after all these years to see that how similar they both looked. They could pass off as twins as their mothers were. Their wavy hair were same, they both had light brown eyes, their faces were only different to show the differences of their fathers which was not much. Their body development followed a similar lines and both were promising to look exactly same within few years as Manavi had two years head start on her younger sister.

Ganga emerged from nowhere and announced that their driver and car was ready. They both giggled and hugged Ganga and breezed out after few kisses from Taran. Ganga answered Taran's look promptly, "Titu baba, my boys will follow in another car where babies would go. Do not worry they would never know."

Taran knew there would be hell to pay if either of the girls and especially Neelu got wind of the fact that Taran and Ganga always sent body guards behind them anytime after evening.

Ganga and Taran shared couple of scotch and caught up with family and some estate issues. Taran remained updated about Roopa's education as both brothers were grooming to become the office manager of business empire to take away the running of the offices and maintenance from other managers.

Ganga excused himself around ten and went to his house, wondering when Titu and Vicku would see the light of the day and express what they want to do rather than hide. He knew it was painful and hurt everyone. He sighed and pushed his powerful massive shoulders back and straightened his equally massive, strongly muscled, back pushing his belly forward making his belly look even bigger than it actually was. Once alone Taran filled his glass again and waited for the love of his life, a girl who ruled his life and was center of all his waking hours to come back. He felt stupid when he missed Neelima like this. Skinny newsreader was breaking some earth shaking news and was trying to look very impressed by its importance and only managed to make the issue look even more trivial than it was.

In another personal sitting area of the replica suite his elder brother was sipping red wine and physically missing his lovely daughter and lover.

Two giant men waited alone each unaware of that both brothers were in same predicament. Both loved women society would never allow them to hold and love in public. Their love would always be expressed in secrecy. They did not care about society but only about the two heavenly angels who graced their lives. Anything that could affect their lies would crush them both. Where is King Solomon when you need him?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ganga walked in to his suite the whole suite was mirror image of any suite in the house except the personal changes and furniture the destined residents asked for. Ganga changed into his lungi and a short half sleeve kurta.

He walked towards his granddaughter's suite. He knocked on the main door loudly to announce his presence, he heard a loud sweet voice, "Nanu I am here," here being the study.

Ganga walked across the room and kissed his beaming beautiful granddaughter, sitting on her huge mahogany study table, dressed in long white tee shirt on her tousled hair. She ran her fingers incessantly while concentrating, "Lot of home work to finish, sweetheart?"

"I am afraid Nanu. This is my extra assignment for A-plus. I am sorry I took my dinner early but mummy is still waiting for you."

Ganga felt proud of her granddaughter as she was the star student in senior school and would easily find a place in university that she wanted, "No need to be sorry, Roopee. If your work allows we will sit before bedtime. Otherwise do you want to go for morning swim in the lake or pool? Your old fat grandfather needs some exercise."

Roopa tuned and kissed her grandfather's bulging belly over his kurta, "Hush Nanu, neither you are old and nor fat. If I finish in time and you and mummy are still up and I will check you guys. But I will definitely join you in the pool tomorrow morning. You will have to wake me up though."

Ganga kissed his beautiful granddaughter softly on her mouth and left her to study and moved towards the third suite where he found his daughter sitting with a book, a glass of red wine and classical music filling the room softly. Janaki sensed her father's arrival rather than heard him. Ganga was very light on his feet despite his size. Ganga moved towards a buxom beautiful woman dressed in a soft light pink saree and white blouse. The blouse was low necked but not plunging, her large breasts filled her blouse, her abdomen had a soft bulge of her full and ample body and flowed in to a generous, fertile prominent bottom filling the saree most alluringly. Ganga realised every doting father thought his daughter was the most beautiful girl on the face of this earth but Janaki was a very handsome woman. Janaki smiled at her father as he walked softly to hug her. She reached just under his armpit and had a habit of nuzzling her face in it. He kissed her on the tip of her beautiful nose, "Sorry betu I left you to do most of the drudgery work today."

Janaki, who was the brains of the estate management, admonished her father with a laugh, "Papa, no work discussions at home, remember. I am your assistant at work but at home I am your daughter."

"And my master," said Ganga, as he happily let two women in his life dictate him around, making her laugh even more.

Ganga felt happy and elated seeing his beautiful daughter laugh easily once again and making his lonely life full and purposeful.

It has been now ten years that her marriage had become a charade. She kept it up for Roopa's sake but even she was fast realising that her father was in fact a borderline crook and unreliable cheat.

Janaki, kissed her father's mouth affectionately as she put her hand on his massive chest, "Let's eat you must be tired. What would you like papa- scotch or wine?"

"Wine would be fine. Had a couple with Titu baba."

Both walked towards the dining room. Food was excellent, Janaki did anything she decided to with perfection. Ganga and Janaki were very close since death of Janaki's mother when she was barely eleven. Ganga brought her up and learnt all the fatherly and motherly responsibilities the hard way and made mistakes. Janaki was mature way beyond her years and soon took on the mantle of lady of the house started bossing over her father who enjoyed the glow of his growing beautiful daughter who did everything perfectly including keeping him in check. The fateful event that brought him close to Rudra Raj Singh founding father of original Singh empire now expanded hundred times over by his two sons. Both men kept the issue away from Janaki and Ganga never forgot that Rudra (as he called him outside the work) had been more of his brother rather than friend.

" Papa, you were miles away. Would you like some more of lamb?"

"Sorry Janu beta, just thinking how lucky am I to have as you as my daughter."

Janaki put her lovely hand on her father massive calloused hand, "Papa, you are the most wonderful father a daughter could ask for and even more amazing grandpa for her daughter. Papa shall we take our desserts in the sitting room?"

"Janu, only when I decrease my paunch. I will take few spoons from yours."

Janaki sidled up to her tall giant father and rubbed her hand over his belly, "That paunch can vanish with some extra hard work."

Ganga laughed heartily, a loud deep throated manly open laughter, and kissed his daughter with immense affection.

Ganga helped Janaki put the dishes in the washer and clean the table. He could not help but admire as his five foot seven daughter, full in chest, waist and bottom moved so elegantly as if she was gliding. He could remember the day he nearly lost her.

He followed his daughter back in the living room and sat close to her as the late night news came on Janaki snuggled up to her father as he put his arm around her and she put her face on his chest and felt his rippling muscles even at his age of sixty-two years.

Janaki fed his father spoonful of her specialty - kheer. Ganga regretted not having his own helping as it was delicious. Janaki teased him as she took each spoonful and smacked her lips in an exaggerated manner.

Ganga laughed and he tweaked his daughter lovely nose and kissed her on his mouth still tasting of the sweet dessert. The time passed in almost pleasant manner and it soon was close to midnight. The news finished and Janaki flicked the wall-to-wall screen off. She rubbed her face on her father's chest and theatrically made "aah uummmm so nice type sounds' as she put the last spoonful in of sweet kheer in her mouth.

Ganga found this teasing very pleasant and he laughed, "Janu, you are not too old for me to smack your bottom."

In reply Janaki lifted her face and opened it showing that her spoonful still sat on her tongue and her eyes were locked into her father's as they flashed love and affection beyond words.

Ganga slowly put his mouth on his daughter's mouth and his tongue soon found the sweet dessert and licked it off her tongue. The playful kiss lingered on as their tongues dueled and their saliva travelled from one mouth to another. Janaki put both her arms around her father's massive, neck rippling with thick muscles. Ganga kissed his daughter few times and held her tight, "Janu I love you so much."

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Janaki rubbed herself like a cat against her father's tank like body and whispered, "Roopa seems will be studying late. You can discipline your daughter if you want.'

Ganga felt his blood rushing through his veins in torrent. He got up and pulled his daughter up with him. He kissed her once again and picked her up in his arms effortlessly as Janaki wrapped her one arm around her father's strong neck and rubbed her other hand all over his enormous bulging biceps. Ganga walked like a dancer with his daughter kissing him every step he took to her bedroom. He put her down at the foot end of the bed. They both stood holding one another for a long time luxuriating in the love and affection the other offered.

Janaki slowly lifted his father's kurta as he kissed her with his tongue playing in her mouth making her go weak in her knees. Ganga lifted his arms and helped her take off his kurta exposing his enormous frame with broad, thick, heavy muscles covered with right amount of hair.

Janaki rubbed her cheek against her father's chest, "Papa, you have everything as perfect as I would ever imagine in a man. On top of that as a massive bonus you are my loving father."

Ganga kissed his beautiful daughter and he gently picked up the fold of her saree from her chest and shoulder and dropped it on the ground. He gently pulled it out of her petticoat and let it slither on the floor. It was quite obvious his daughter had no bra underneath her blouse, Ganga unbuttoned his daughter's blouse slowly, once unbuttoned he parted her blouse flaps to expose the most wonderful pair of breasts that he could ever imagine. Janaki's breasts were enormous but without being vulgar. They drooped with their weight making them breathtakingly alluring and womanly. Ganga gently supported each over generously voluptuous breast with his large hands making his daughter gasp.

Janaki kissed her father as she rose on her toes. Ganga leaving her breasts for a while pulled on her petticoat gathering it in his hands to push it above her magnificent hips and held them in his huge calloused hands squeezing them with power that transmitted to his daughter and she was breathing hard. Ganga fumbled for the cord tying his daughter's petticoat and undid the flower pattern knot with consummate ease. Janaki felt her petticoat slid over her marvelous ass and her thunder thighs on to the floor. Janaki kissed his father with an open mouth pushing her tongue to savour his sweet mouth and taste his saliva.

Janaki stroked her father's hairy chest and belly and moved her hands until they found the top of his lungi. Today he had the type that was held by two flaps twisted around each other and tucked under the top fold around the waist. All Janaki had to do was pull out the twisted edges and her father's lungi billowed down on the floor as a sheet.

Janaki's hands soon found the part of her father that made her throat dry every time she saw or touched it. Her hand tried to wrap around his phenomenally thick penis but could manage to encircle about half of the circumference. Ganga lifted his daughter like a feather with his large hands under her voluptuous ass as she wrapped her wonderful, full thighs around his waist and arms around his neck. As Ganga lifted his head to find her mouth he noticed the open window behind the bed looking on to the woods draped in darkness of the night. Janaki knew her father enjoyed the natural air and sounds of night wafting in, if the weather was cool. Despite AC Janaki never forgot to leave the windows open whenever the summer evenings permitted.

Ganga kissed Janaki's nose and whispered with deep love pouring out with each word, "Janu betu you are the perfect woman and daughter. Are you sure I deserve you?"

Janaki kissed her father and said censoriously, "Papa, please do not belittle my love for you. It is I who is beholden to you. You have filled my life- first as a most loving father and then as the most perfect man I could wish for."

Ganga kissed his daughter fiercely. Janaki was not through, "Papa,I think we should start working on making me pregnant if we both are going to have a kid. I am desperate for a boy or a girl to call our own and give Roopa younger sibling."

"Janu, how we are going to explain your pregnancy. You really want to have me father your children? Am I not too old?"

Janaki's eyes flashed, "Papa, stop making irrational excuses. You are not old. I am still married and can easily be pregnant and then separate."

Ganga was thoughtful for a second and then his observation about Titu and Vicku struck him, "Janaki, you are right. This is perfect time but..," Janaki's heart soared and then a frown came on her beautiful face, "if we are going for kids we should go for at least two if not three."

Janaki squealed and kissed her father again and again, "Oh!Papa,papa,papa. I love you so much."

She kissed him on his eyes mouth forehead and on his nose, "You should start working right away then"

Ganga teased her, "Janaki what do I have to do make you pregnant?"

Janaki laughed at her father's poor attempt at humour, "Papa,you just have to do what you have been doing for over twenty years. Apnaa ghoray jaisa lund meri choot me daal kar meri choot kee haalat kharaab kar deejeeye."

Ganga kissed Janaki with fatherly love, "Iskaa matlub hai ki mujhay aapkee gaand nahin milaygee?"

Janaki smiled, knowing how much her father loved making her scream and moan when he fucked her her ass, "Yadee aap har daffaa meri choot me apnaa lund kholanay kaa vaadaa karayen to aapko meri gaand bhee milaygee."

Ganga moved closer to bed and flung his daughter up in the air as if she weighed no more than a big fluffy toy. Janaki squealed and giggled at the same as she fell on her back on the soft bed and her father jumped up like a panther following her. He stood above her like a giant. Janaki could not help but gasp in awe at the her father's huge build and then her eyes soaked in his enormous cock that she had loved and worshipped for twenty years. Ganga was soon lying over his voluptuous daughter. Janaki opened her thighs panting in anticipation.

Ganga's cock was a colossal cylinder of inhuman thickness which could make description of soda can thickness seem ridiculous. His penis dwarfed even his huge hand and it sprung out of his loin covered with silver bushy pubic hair about over ten inches. Janaki smiled within herself her father possessed a weapon that could make a woman cry and laugh with joy all at the same time and quite often for the same reason.

Ganga flung himself on his daughter crushing her voluptuous frame with his massive, heavy girth. He positioned himself with his colossus of a penis poised at the fragrant entrance of his daughter's sweet, soft warm pussy. Janaki and Ganga looked at one another with love filled eyes and recalled the first time they surrendered themselves to the allure of one another.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was the only big fight Janaki had with her father. He disliked the man she thought she loved and instead of talking with her he turned into archetypical father and forbade her to stop seeing him. He knew that was a mistake but his ego and her pride prevented further discussion and nineteen years old ravishingly beautiful Janaki married this man in a civil ceremony and left house. Ganga was intelligent enough to realise his mistake and persisted and apologised until they were talking again. Ganga visited him frequently and soon she came to see what her father meant.

She was sitting quietly visibly very sad when Ganga arrived home one day. The sight of his daughter sad made his blood boil. Janaki held him in her arms and said, "Papa,even if your daughter is unhappy she does not want you to go and kill people. She has come home to only person she loves and she knows who loves her even more," Janaki started to cry softly and soon Ganga was crying without a sound. Janaki's heart just broke into pieces seeing her giant father in tears. She cradled his face in her hands and kissed his tears as he did the same. She repeatedly said sorry for being stupid and Ganga apologised for failing her as her father.

Both held one another and cried for an hour. Then both started to kiss and smile as they felt the old love flooding their relationship.

Ganga opened a bottle of scotch and both sat and drank. At some stage Ganga told Janaki that she was the only woman he loved in his life after her mother. Janaki kissed him and said in dead serious voice, "Papa,you are the only man for me from here onwards for rest of my life."

The whole room fell quiet. Time seemed to lose any meaning. Ganga touched his daughter's face with his nervous, fluttering, awkward fingers and then the tempest engulfed them. Janaki gasped and flung herself in to his father's arms and started to kiss him with passion that left nothing unsaid.

Ganga picked his daughter up roughly in his arms making her gasp and feel fragile when faced with his power exuding from his every pore.

Ganga stood her on the bed and ripped her blouse in one swift flick of his hand. He held the bra flaps in his hands and snapped them without even bothering to find the hooks. He pulled her saree off and then held the cord of her petticoat and snapped it like rubber band and it slithered off her. He pushed her back and Janaki fell back on the bed. She saw with lust filled eyes as her father took his suit off and then he flung his shirt and tie. When he took off his boxers his colossal penis was jutting out a mile and Janaki's throat was dry.

Ganga climbed over his daughter and roughly separated her legs and he was soon standing on his knees between her thighs with his champagne bottle thick cock at the entrance of her soft, small sweet smelling pussy covered with lush growth of curly pubic hair. Janaki screamed as her father savagely entered her pussy used to a penis half his length and of about one fourth of his thickness. Ganga kept on pushing his enormous cock in the tortured pussy of his crying daughter until he was fully in and then fucked her with no care for her tears. Janaki cried and whispered continuously, "I love you papa," for another two hours of savage fucking by her father who fucked her with a face carved in stone. She started to come and cry with pain and lust. Both father and daughter battled with their demons and won that night. When Ganga finally came after hour and a half of subjecting his daughter to his brutal fucking he roared like a wounded lion and collapsed in his daughter's arms helpless and vulnerable. Both had found their true love. Father and daughter eventually realised their fate and happiness was always closer to each other. They needed a prompt to realise it.

Janaki kissed her father as he cried in her hair. Ganga held his daughter in his arms and looked at her for a minute and then kissed her once on lips and then held her tight again. Janaki knew from that moment she was her father's woman. It did not matter what she did, where she was, he would own her and he had given himself to her to be owned. Her dad declared his love and commitment without saying a word.

That night Ganga fucked his daughter for another four hours and then they both slept. Ganga rang office that he was at home and only contactable for dire emergencies. He then fucked Janaki again until late morning. He cooked her a large breakfast and they both ate happily and laughter rang through the house after a long time. Ganga stared at his daughter's beautiful face as she talked animatedly. He suddenly got up and picked her up in mid sentence and ran to the bed and soon she was screaming as her father put her to another of his marathon fucking with his giant penis.

Janaki was fucked the whole day by her insatiable father. Ganga took his daughter for a dinner and she felt a woman again.

Back home they fell onto each other tearing each other's clothes and Janaki was taken kneeling on the back of the sofa from behind and then she was dragged to the bedroom and taken repeatedly until she cried pathetically that she was too sore to be touched leave aside fucked by her father's giant cock. Ganga came for the last time and slept with his daughter in his arms and his cock buried in her well fucked cunt.

Ganga had a quiet word with Janaki's husband. She would go to live with him for few days every now and then for society's sake and come back to her father's house to live. Janaki became pregnant and then the relationship had to be kept for the child's sake. Janaki and her father never tried to work out that the child was fruit of their love. Janaki always smiled how her father refrained from the subject. Her giant father became helpless with people he loved. Janaki knew as only women could, that she was bearing the proof of her father's love.

Janaki was now her father's woman and she was his wife, mother and friend. She was his love and she was the center of his universe along with her daughter and he was the only man in her life and she would die to keep him. He was her father first, then her man and friend. Love had found both Janaki and Ganga. In fact love had found them long ago it took them many years to realise it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the vast bedroom of their suite Janaki was sprawled on the bed. Her father stood like colossus with his inhuman throbbing penis.

Janaki whispered softly, "Papa, aap meri choot usee taraha maariyay jaise aapne pahalee dafaa maaree thee."

Ganga nodded and dropped his full weight propelling his impossibly huge cock inside the soft warm pussy of his daughter who even though expecting screamed out of pain and pleasure as she would for another hour or so. Janaki was fucked savagely by her father and sometime brutally making her cum many times. Ganga came twice in big thick multiple spurts.

Ganga and Janaki held one another tight and closed their eyes to savour their love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima and Manavi returned about midnight and they both were extremely happy and bit tipsy. Manavi held his sister in her arms and whispered with heartfelt sincerity,"Thank you Neelu.I love you." Neelima hugged her sister back and kissed her on the lips. Manavi kissed her back. They both had tears welling in their eyes.

Neelima watched her sister with great affection walk back inside the house. Her driver drove to the second mansion. Neelima decided to see if Janaki was awake. Janaki was like sister to her father and uncle and she was addressed as Janaki Buaa by both girls. She was very close to her as the only older woman in the house and both shared close secrets and Janaki was her confidant and counselor. Neelima knew Janaki read until late on a weekend night. She decided to check through her window before disturbing her. Neelima saw Janaki in her father's arms with her legs around his waist a she they discussed about babies. Neelima's heart was racing with excitement and love for Ganga Baba and Janaki as she knew how deep their affection was. She felt the sexual heat emanating from the room as Ganga stood above his daughter with what Neelima thought was a cock so thick that could not enter any hole. Soon she was proven wrong as Janaki was fucked royally with that potent weapon. Neelima quietly left with a tear in her eyes and mentally kissed both Janaki and Ganga Baba.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ganga and Janaki stayed in each other's arms delaying their rising lust to enhance their anticipation and the comfort of loving embrace was too tempting to break and they both waited for their passion to rise until one or both could not bear to wait.

It was close to 1:30 am when Roopa softly entered. Both Janaki and Ganga smiled. Janaki was blue blooded mother, "Roopee, done you assignment?"

"Yes, mother," said Roopa as both her grandfather and mother separated to allow her to snuggle in between them.

"Should you be not in bed then?" Janaki kissed her daughter.

"Nanajee allowed me to join you guys if I were to finish before you both were asleep. Somehow I knew mummy, you were in for a full nighter from Nanu."

"And how did you deduce that?" laughed Janaki as she stroked her daughter's tousled hair.

"The way you set the table and looked at Nanu's photo every time you passed it. You had no bra under your blouse and saree, petticoat...Mummy I am a woman too and love the same man you love, remember!" Roopa kissed her mother and then her grandfather, "Nanu have you agreed to do whatever mummy wanted you to do."

Ganga kissed his granddaughter and smiled indulgently leaving all the answering to his daughter like a true gentleman.

"Roops, Nanajee and I have discussed that we should try to have one or may be two children of our own."

Roopa squealed with joy and kissed both her grandfather and mother repeatedly, "Better late than never. Nanu you better do a good job on my mummy. I want to see her belly swollen in next ten weeks," Roopa wagged her cute index finger at her grandfather.

Janaki wrapped her arms around her daughter with brimming love, she kissed her on her lips, "Do not point your finger at my father, you hear! Now do you want something before you hit the sack."

"I got an impression that Nanu offered me a chudaai if I finished my assignment and you both were not asleep," she looked at her grandfather pleading for support.

"Janu, its true," Ganga confirmed.

Janaki laughed, "You both are so naughty. Roopa, you get one good fuck that is all."

"Mummy at least Nanu should cum once inside me to call it a good fuck." Roopa had the same brain that her mother had. She knew that could mean a solid one to two hours of savage fucking.

"OK," Janaki laughed as her loved ones all were happy and in love, 'my life is so full and happy' she thought.

Ganga was helping his granddaughter to take her tee shirt off. She had nothing underneath.

Ganga lifted her up effortlessly and soon she was astride his hips raised on her knees holding her grandpa's monster cock in her tiny hands.

She had sex with her grand father about three years ago and since then she was used to his monster as much as her mother was, however every now and then her grandfather would take her with savage force making her realise that she still was growing and her grandfather belonged to a grown woman.

Roopa adjusted her grandfather's monster cock at her soft, wet, silky pussy as he held her waist and savoured her large breasts promising to match her mother's in few years time. Roopa slid on her grandfather's cock inch by inch enjoying its immense size and girth which made her bite her lip in pain and feel like a grown woman. Her eyes were wide open as her pubic hair meshed with her grandfather's.

Ganga lifted his granddaughter up and down fucking her first slowly and using only half of his massive cock. Soon he started to lift her up till only his glans was buried inside her delicious pussy and then slammed her down and pushed his hips up and fucked her faster and harder as she screamed all the way to her first orgasm. Ganga continued the pace and made her cum once more as she slumped on his chest whimpering, "Nanu....Nanu....meri choot maariye....aaaahhh....Nanu."

Ganga rolled over putting his granddaughter on her back and he then fucked her from above at a blinding pace. Roopa's mouth was open and slack as her saliva dribbled along the corner. Her breasts were shaking wildly with each monster thrust. Ganga was fucking his granddaughter with express purpose to make himself cum as he had promised. Roopa came twice moaning and thrashing after about half an hour Ganga buried himself to the hilt inside his granddaughter's pussy as he spurted large volleys of hot cum again and again making Roopa cum again by sheer ecstasy of her grandfather's throbbing monster cock spurting inside.
Back Home For Good

Ganga was now on fire. He looked at his daughter who was waiting for her father with an open mouth breathing hard. Ganga lifted himself off his granddaughter and was soon buried inside his daughter and proceeded to fuck her with long steady thrusts a sign that Janaki was going to be fucked for a long time tonight.

Roopa kissed her mother's mouth and pleaded, "May I stay here tonight. I want to be here with you both on such a happy night. I promise I will not demand Nanu's cock. I will just stay here and watch you both, please, plaeeese."'

Ganga's heart melted with love, he quickly looked in his daughter's eyes incase she decided to be strict mother but found that she was feeling the same way.

Janaki said as her pussy was stuffed with her father's colossal cock a bit breathlessly, "Roopa sweetie please stay and you can demand your grandfather's cock as much and as many times you want."

Roopa screamed with happiness and soon stationed herself behind her grandfather's rising and falling muscular hips as she had the best view of her mother's soft sweet, fragrant pussy stretched obscenely on her grandfather's enormously thick cock.

Ganga was insatiable as he fucked and buggered his daughter and granddaughter into exhaustion by early morning as they all snuggled together and slept until their desires woke them up again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Manavi rushed inside and seeing the empty glass of scotch she knew her lover and father was inside waiting on the bed for her. She was glowing. Her pussy and ass were sore but she knew she would not complain if her father chose to fuck her in any of the two orifices. She had taken off her blouse and was untying the cord of her skirt as she entered the bedroom. Her father was sitting up with a book and a glass of wine. He was lying naked and his cock was up in the air a mile looking threatening and imposing.

Vikram jumped out of bed even before Manavi could untie her skirt cord and grabbed her by her waist from behind and walked to the bed. He put her down at the foot end and bent her over the bed. Manavi was thrilled with her father's impatience and lust for her.

Vikram lifted her skirt over her waist. Manavi felt her father's massive cock head at her leaking pussy.

Vikram suddenly stalled and whispered," Manu betu aapki choot kyaa abhee bhee dard kar rahee hai?"

Manavi would never let some pain come between her father and her. She shook her head and soon the room was filled with lusty screams of a beautiful daughter being impaled on a monster cock of her strong, virile father. Manavi would moan all through out the night as her father consummated a long awaited union.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima rushed towards her father's suite as her pussy screamed for his giant cock. She discarded her clothes by the time she reached the living room where her father stood with a rampant erection. She rushed in his arms as he kissed her as if she had been away for many years.

"Daddy,meri choot maariye. Aap meri choot ko phaad deejeeyay."

Somehow Taran sensed there was something that had happened and he concentrated on complying with his daughter's wishes.

He put her on the sofa with her arms resting on the backrest. He felt her pussy which was overflowing with her juices. He took a tissue from the box on the table and slowly shoved it inside her cunt soaking all the fluids.

He put his cock at the entrance of his daughter's pussy knowing this entry would hurt both tremendously. Taran was going to 'dry fuck' his daughter. Neelima screamed as her father hammered his cock in her dry cunt. She felt as if her pussy was on fire but rather than wait her father hammered her massive cock again and again. Her screams were of unbearable pain, worse than her first sex. Her eyes watered. Her father was grunting in similar pain. Her love and lust for her father soon generated more pussy fluids and soon her father's cock was buried to its root.

Neelima knew this night would resonate with her screams as her father would think of many ways to surprise her but she would cum many times by morning arrived. She smiled as her body shuddered by her father's ferocious thrust and thought deep inside her mind, "I love you daddy."

She was blown out of her mind as her father spoke clearly without breaking his fast fuck rhythm, "I love too my love."

Neelima exploded with first of her many orgasms.

CHAPTER 7

Neelima was totally exhausted close to early morning when her father took pity and fucked her for his last climax for the night. As Taran engulfed his daughter in his arms for well deserved sleep, Neelima sleepily informed him, "Daddy,we do not need to worry about Vicku chachu and Manu. They have realised and are madly in love, like you and I."

Taran felt very happy as his brother's pain was now aching of past. He kissed is daughter who had wiped all the sleep from his eyes by giving him this exciting news and was snoring softly which made him desire her wildly. Taran curbed his desire to roll his daughter over and fuck her savagely, he knew she was totally fucked out into exhaustion.

Taran fell asleep and both father and daughter woke up very late. Taran kissed his daughter tasting her sweet taste of morning mouth as she relished the taste of her father's morning mouth. After lazing and allowing themselves to wake up. Taran picked his lovely daughter and took her to bathroom. Neelima sat on the commode and let loose a torrential stream of urine as her bladder over full from last night drinks. Taran knelt and put his hand on the warm stream and licked his fingers greedily. He put his tongue in the stream and lapped up as much as he could like a puppy drinking messily from a tap. Once her pee dribbled and stopped. Taran stood up ready to pee. Neelima pulled on her father's cock, "Daddy,mujhe bahut zoar se tuttee aaiyee hai." She pulled him closer tugging on his monster cock and then put her dainty hands on his strong hips, started to pee all over her breasts and he allowed her few mouthfuls.

Taran enjoyed the aroma as his daughter evacuated her rectum and sounds as her rectal offerings dropped noisily in the water. Once Neelima had moved most of her shit out and was waiting for the last small amount to finish she dropped the bombshell, "Daddy,I have worked out the way that we can start family." Neelima said it with straight face rubbing her father's cock on her face as if she was talking about buying a car.

Taran gasped and sputtered few words before he could articulate any sensible phrases Neelima raised her her hand and said, "We have discussed that we can. It was always the timing. I have now figured out a way. It will have to involve Manu and chachu."

She slowly delineated the so called scheme. Taran wondered how it could fall in place. The thought of seeing his beloved daughter and lover walking around with pregnant belly filled him with love and happiness.

He added,"Neelu beta,our society is cruel. If either of you get hurt we will never forgive ourselves. You know I love you and you are the woman in my life for as long you wish to be. But I still think as your father and do not want to make decisions that may change your life even more."

Neelima's eyes flashed, "Daddy, we both promised that you will never doubt my love for you and commitment to be with you. If you believe that then any trouble that comes our way we will face it together."

Taran immediately was contrite and kissed his daughter's face, "Neelu betu,sorry. But without involving your grandparents there is no way it would work out."

Neelima said with more confidence then she felt, "Daadu and Naanu would understand after initial explosion. I suspect daadeemaa would be the crunch person. Let us convince chachu to take Manu over your weekend adventure as there is no need or taking silly women for sex for chachu and we can work out the details."

Taran gave up as his daughter had proven more than once that her intuitive decisions always worked and her human reading were uncanny.

Taran and Neelima finished their morning ablutions and shower and headed for delayed brunch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Manavi sat on the toilet just vacated by her father as she added her rectal contents to her father's. Her face was buried in her father's heavily muscled ass as she licked it clean. As she finished, she started the conversation as her father digested the whole scenario that two brothers were now committed to their lovely daughters both as their fathers and lovers.

"Daddy, do you think I can join you all when you guys go to the cabin."

"Manu, of course. Taran and I now can stop putting up with silly socialites."

Vikram and Manavi barely finished their breakfast when Neelima walked in purposefully and kissed her uncle with full open kiss and kissed Manu as well. She chided her uncle, "Chachu, I am sorry but I need to take you daughter away even if you were getting ready to plunder her beauty after breakfast. We girls need to discuss something important."

Vikram laughed, "Neelu beta, if you are going to criticise our excessive desire blame it on the divine beauty that our daughters possess. We are two mortal fathers enthralled with you two angels."

Neelima and Manavi gushed and kissed Vikram. They both left soon and Vikram actually worked for the first time that weekend.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Manavi was soon in full agreement with her sister as she explained, "Neelu,I can keep the marriage charade with Rohit for as long as we need. Rohit would only be grateful, bless him. What about your uni?'

"I have decided that I will only work from home," Neelima confided, "I want you to use your degree and I will look after the babies and home and write and try to publish from home."

Manavi knew that her beautiful sister never spoke anything without thinking it through and once made up her mind would see it through whatever the cost. They all had same Singh genes capable of immense strength and love.

Suddenly both sisters fell into each others arms and started to cry. It was the release of anxiety, apprehension of years of hidden desires as they both pursued their men they loved beyond the words and social taboos.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Life always changes plans or almost always. There erupted a crisis in Brazilian sector of family enterprise. The CEO was arrested for making fraudulent deals and embezzling millions. The papers were going mad. Their head of law firm flew there immediately there and suggested that both Taran and Vikram join them there. They both apologised to their daughters and nieces.

Manavi noticed with pretend sadness, "You guys have all planned it just that I was going to go as well."

No one took her seriously and laughed.

Neelima wagged her dainty little finger and said, "Both of you behave in Brazil. We do not want to see any hanky-panky with those gorgeous Brazilian women."

Taran and Vikram and kissed their daughters and smiled. Their love filled faces showed that they would rather die than do anything to hurt their beautiful daughters and lovers.

They both learnt that Neelima and Manavi would visit their grandparents while they were away. Their fathers promised to join them on their return if they were still there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima rang their maternal grandfather first. He was a widower and lived seventy miles south of their paternal grandparents in the north-west hills of northern mountain chain.

Naresh Prasad Thakur almost yelled with happiness as he heard the beautiful voice of his granddaughter. He was even more happy as she discussed their visit.

"Nanaajee can we come across for few days?.We plan to visit Dadaa and Daadee jee as well."

Nanaa was thrilled to bits as he said, "Why don't you girls come with me and your dadaajee to the lake cabin.We are going fishing and may even go hunting."

Both girls loved those trips.

Neelima all of a sudden realised that this may work out even better for the difficult discussion ahead.

"Nanu, can I ring you later after discussing with Manu with final plans."

"I will not move an inch away from this phone until you ring,beta." Nanaajee could not control his happiness at the thought of their granddaughters' visit, "I am going to ring Rudra and bhabhee and let them know."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima was soon in the other mansion and in deep discussion with Manavi, "Manu do you think if we separate it may work out better?"

Manavi agreed, "Neelu,Naanu and Daadu would eat out of you hand. Daadee may use you younger age as an excuse to dismiss the issue."

Both agreed that both would fly to their Dadaa and Daadee's house as it was where their Nanaa would fly as well. Manu and then would stay behind with their daadee as she never went for these trips.

Nanaa was delighted as he blew kisses on phone to both.

Ganga made all the arrangements. He knew right away as he saw the looks on the girls' faces that all would be ideally well if it already was not.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima took a detour to see Janaki. She walked in after knocking. She knew Ganga Baba was in the main house. She shouted 'Janu Buaa' as she walked from one room to other she heard her as soon as she walked in the bedroom, "In here Neelu."

Neelima found Janaki in bubble bath covered to her neck.

She sat on the side of huge Jacuzzi bath and kissed Janaki on her lips, "Janu Buaa,Manu and I are going to visit Daadu and Naanu."

Janaki immediately understood that her this was an important information.

Neelima picked up the natural scrubber, "Janu Buaa,shall I do your back?"

Janaki smiled and sat up exposing her enormous imposing beautiful breasts as they were covered with suds and drooped alluringly with their weight. Neelima felt heat rushing into her groins as she feasted on Janaki's beautiful breasts. It was not missed on Janaki.

She bent forward and held the bath handles to keep steady as Neelima massaged her back with sea scrubber.

Neelima used slow rotating motion carrying it on inside the water including top of Janaki's equally imposing and beautiful ass, "I have not had a chance to tell you, things have worked out between chachu and Manu. Janu Buaa,your back is done lean back and I will do you front."

Janaki somehow knew the essence of Neelima's message, "Neelu,try to talk to Daadu and Naanu together without Daadeeje."

Neelima started the same slow massage on Janaki's handsome shoulders and front of her neck, "You are right," she gushed, "Manu and I have decided exactly that. "

"Janu Buaa I came to discuss it all last night," Neelu's hand moved over the top of the magnificent slope of Janaki's right breast, "Ganga Baba was here so I did not disturb you."

Janaki realised Neelima is thanking her for the inspiration she might have got out of her conversation with her father. Janaki's moved her face to Neelima's as she slowly rubbed her magnificent breast and kissed her on lips, "Neelu, you both are going to be as happy as I am sure I will be. You both have made the right decision."

Neelima dropped the scrub and her bare hands massaged Janaki's slopes of massive breasts and soon found the nipple inside the bubble-covered bath. Neelima rubbed her palms over Janaki's nipple making her gasp. Janaki opened her mouth and pushed her tongue inside Neelima's mouth. Neelima put one arm around Janaki's neck to pull her mouth into hers. Her other hand rubbed Janaki's breasts one after other. Neelima's hand moved steadily under water to find the lush growth of Janaki's pubic hair. She used her index finger to separate the hair and find Janaki's soft, pussy opening.

Janaki gasped as her tender cunt was pried open by Neelima's finger, "Neelu, yesterday Papa was a bit savage and my cunt is a bit sore.'

Neelima kissed her deeply, "Janu Buaa,we all are blessed with virile fathers. Sore cunt and ass are our destiny."

Neelima was now rubbing Janaki's clitoris making her breathe faster and faster. Neelima pushed two and then three fingers in Janaki's cunt to fuck her and continued to rub her clitoris. Janaki was trying to push her hips onto Neelima's fingers as she felt her climax looming large over her.

Neelima pushed Janaki's head back with her mouth and filled older woman's open mouth with her saliva. Janaki swallowed the sweet saliva and moaned as she came thrashing the water with her feet. Neeliam kept the kiss and finger fucking going until Janaki recovered fully from her orgasm.

Janaki kissed Neelima tenderly, "I am always here for you both if you need me."

Neelima kissed her on lips and then on her beautiful nose, "Janu Buaa,I know.We too are here for you all the way."

Neelima dried Janaki as she stood up exposing her voluptuous full handsome body to Neelima, "Janu Buaa,if I had a cock you would be in trouble."

Janaki laughed, "Neelu beti, once you are back we will see."

Janaki wished Neelima best with a kiss.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The private plane landed on the strip shared by private plane owners and local small army base from colonial times. Neelima and Manavi could barely keep their anxiety in check as they knew how important their grandparents support was.

Both girls came out and looked for the loving figure of their Daadu. They both saw him as he spotted them and all three waved like mad. The girls walked briskly towards a very tall man over six foot and with broad shoulders. He had a broad chest and his belly was pronounced under his white cotton shirt tucked into blue jeans covering his big strong hips and enormously strong thighs. He had silver white hair and a thick moustache to match. There was not a single dark hair in the thick curly hair that he combed back. He had an extremely good looking face and his mature age of sixty nine years added grace and gravitas to make him look even more handsome. He opened his huge arms and both girls vanished in his big broad chest as he folded his arms o protect them from everything world could throw. The girls cried 'Daadu,Daadu' repeatedly and Rudra Raj Singh kissed the top of their heads again and again trying his best not to cry.

Daadu took them to a large four wheel drive and soon was engulfed in the controversy of which of his granddaughter would sit in front with him. The girls fought and ultimately agreed that Manavi would sit in front but Neelu would get to sit in his lap during dinner time first.

Both girls competed for their grandfathers' lap whenever they came to stay and would occupy that throne even during meals. Their mums forever shaking their head in mock exasperation.

They reached the ranch sprawled over four hundred acres of hills, woods, and rolling grassy knolls. The house built with pine, logwood, and careful mix of mortar was splendid result of excellent architect giving Rudra and his wife Shalini a house with seven bedrooms three servants' quarters and indoor swimming pool. It was a palace in wilderness and yet close to everywhere they would like to be.

As Daadu turned the car in the driveway,his driver came complaining that he should have taken him rather than drive himself.

The girls came out to find their loving grandmother eagerly waiting in the porch. They both ran towards her. Shalini Raj Singh was an unimaginably beautiful woman with silver hair to reflect her well spent sixty six years. She was as tall as the girls and stood regally with a tearful happy exquisitely beautiful face as her granddaughters ran into her arms. The girls kissed their grandmother's face and all three would not let go one another. Daadu watched with a lump in his throat at this beautiful loving union, "Come on Shalu, let the girls in. They must be tired."

All moved in. The girls were rushed to the refreshment as Daadu and Daadee watched them gulp fresh buttermilk and gobble home made sweets and savouries, "daadeejee, you have outdone yourself," both girls gushed with full mouths making both Daadu and daadee laugh with happiness that they were blessed with these two divine beautiful loving granddaughters. Daadu looked at his ravishingly beautiful wife of forty eight years who looked as beautiful in a pale saree with white blouse filled with overgenerous large breasts, doing justice to her buxom chest.
09-21-2012, 07:11 AM
Back Home For Good

They all settled down catching up with this and that. Evening came without warning as servants started to mill around inquiring about dinner menu,drinks etc. Daadee ordered both girls to freshen up as she gave instructions to the cook about the dinner. The head maid showed the girls their individual bedroom suites. Daadu was instructed to find his best red and white wine for dinner.

Soon girls were down fresh after a shower smelling of fragrant soap and mild perfume. Neelima kissed their grandmother as Manavi sat close to their grandfather and soon snuggled into his arms with her face on his wide chest.

The drinks were poured and the loving four members of family enjoyed the pleasure of sharing their love through trivia and serious. Whatever the discussion their love showed through. The dinner was delicious as they all declared that the lamb was the best ever.

Their Daadee warned them,"Don't tell Ganga that otherwise he will fire the poor chef in city."

Red wine and white wine were consumed as the courses arrived. They sat down with desserts and cognac as their lovely evening merged into late night. Daadu was asked to go to bed as he had refused driver to take them to the lake cabin and was driving himself.

Daadee asked, "Neelu beti,manu Bitiyaa , you may be tired go and change for bed."

Manavi said, "Sure daadeemaa,if you are not sleepy shall we take the wine to our room and talk."

Daadee smiled, "Why don't you go and change and I will join you.I do not want to disturb your daadu twice."

Shalini joined her smiling granddaughters in loose pale kaftans she had kept bought for them. She was complimented for a score of lovely kaftans she had bought for them.

Shalini was still in her evening clothes, Neelima quickly brought another kaftan and suggested she should make herself comfortable.

Neelima and Manavi watched as their grandmother took her sari off. There was no denying her beauty was not dimmed. Her blouse, as she unbuttoned it, revealed two enormous, soft breasts barley contained in a soft cotton bra. Her shoulders and arms were plump with age. Her belly bulged with a loose extra fold of skin on her waist but added to her beauty and grace. Shalini undid the petticoat cord and let it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. The girls saw her generous bottom spilling out of her cotton panty. Her silver white pubic hair were escaping from the edges. The stretch marks over lower belly, her heavy thighs with signs of extra weight and cellulite made her unbelievably handsome. She was every inch a woman and both girls wished and thought they would be happy if they looked half as beautiful as their daadee at her age when they were naked in front of their fathers.

Shalini donned the kaftan and joined her granddaughters on the bed, who made space in middle.

Soon they were talking.The girls in no time put their heads on either of her thighs as their grandmother lovingly stroked their hair and talked. Shalini not even once brought up the subject of Manavi's sudden return from a failing marriage.

It was after midnight and daadee yawned daintily and suggested they sleep.

Neelima kissed her and said mischievously, "Daadee, sorry. I may have to make up for keeping this beautiful lady away from Daadu. He may not forgive me for what he had missed tonight.'

Shalini kissed Neelima, "Neelu beta. You should know you Daadu better.He would be up in a flash if he desired anything."

Manavi kissed her grandmother as she elegantly glided out of the room.

Manavi kissed Neelima goodnight, "Neelu,daadee is so beautiful."

Neelima kissed her sister again, "Manu,you would be as beautiful if not more when her age."

Manavi kissed her sister back and found her Neelima's mouth open and soon her tongue glided in savouring the taste of her mouth,with flavours of wine,delicious dinner.

Neelima pulled her sister to the bed, "I don't want to sleep alone.There is no point in sleeping alone in these giant beds. You will occupy one third the space than daddy."

Manavi said, "Ditto."

Both sisters jumped back in the bed and turned to hold each other in arms preparing to sleep,night abuzz with hope, pine fragrant mountain air filled with promise.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning breakfast was a treat. Their daadee prepared a rustic breakfast that the girls ate heartily.

They all went for a walk for girls to see some of the estate. Their maternal grandfather was due to arrive at about eleven thirty.

The girls were out on the porch as they waited for their Naanu to come. The driver pulled up at about noon and soon a huge, man built like battle tank jumped out with his arms wide open as both girls shrieked 'Naanu' repeatedly as they ran into the arms of this hugely built man with longish swept back almost white hair, handsome, gracefully aged manly face covered with nicely controlled beard and moustache every bit as silver white. Both girls were lifted off the ground as their giant maternal grandfather held them up in each arm like little babies and swung them around few times and then he put them down and kisses each one many times with choked voice.

Shalini came out and gently put her sweet small hand on the massive arm of her brother in law and kissed him, "Naari bhaiyaa,good to see you."

Naresh kissed his sister in law back,"Shalu bhabhee, have you seen how beautiful our little angles have grown."

Both girls beamed as they were modest in every way, but like all offsprings, both thrived on their parents and grandparents' compliments.

Shalini insisted her brother in law had some refreshment before men set off for lake cabin with Neelima. Shalini had mothered his brother in law all years they had known.

When his twin daughters befriended her sons all knew they would marry. Her heart was filled with love as she took her two divinely beautiful future daughter in laws in her arms. Their mother had passed away when they were just fifteen. Their father had brought them up and now at twenty, when they met her sons were so beautiful, and graceful as if a romantic poet's imagination had come alive. She mothered them and their father equally. She loved this giant man who though broken hearted never remarried and his daughters showed class and elegance.

Two hours later the fully loaded off roader set off leaving Manavi and her grandmother on porch, "Daadee, this will give us two girls to catch up without messy boys and a tomboy."

Shalini beamed, she always missed her husband even he were to be away for a day, now she also missed Neelima and her brother in law who came and left for the trip, "Manu beta,definitely. We can get up to all kind of mischief. Neelu, Daadu and Naanu would regret going away." Her words would prove to be prophetic.

"Daadeemaa, shall we go out for a walk and then I shall prepare your bath as I used to before," Manavi kissed her beautiful grandmother on her nose.

Shalini nodded and they both went in to change into appropriate clothing and shoes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4X4 thundered across the rough terrain towards the lake where their large cabin was already stocked with all necessities by the servants a day before. Naanu tried to catch up with all the details and Neelima chattered like a ten years old as her lovely two grandfathers always made her feel happy and little.

It was nearly three hours drive when they reached the cabin. In fact it was like a log bungalow rather than cabin. It had a three en suite bedrooms and a large open floored bathroom to one side of a huge living room. The huge farmhouse style kitchen/dining and utility and a small office was on the other side.

The so called cabin had all the modern luxuries. Even though the electricity had been connected the estate manager insisted on maintaining a powerful generator. A little distance away was the stock rooms where deep freezer, fishing and hunting equipment, wood, oils and diesel were stored.

They soon settled down. Neelima had fond memories of this place. As she had run here when tiny and then while growing up. She could hear the laughter of her mother and her aunt as two tireless girls ran around. She laughed as she recalled when her mother or aunt would sit in the laps of her father or father in law to tease one of them that their lap was occupied and both girls playfully tried to pull them off.

Neelima felt two strong arms came around her from behind pulling her back to a strong chest, "What is on my beautiful granddaughter's mind?" her Daadu kissed her hair.

"Daadu, I remember mummy, auntie and you and Naanu here so many times.'

"Yes, yes I remember two little girls who have vanished now,"

"Daadu, we will always be little girls for you and Naanu," Neelima turned to face her grandfather within his arms and rose on her toes to kiss him on his lips.

Daadu kissed his granddaughter on the tip of her nose.

Naanu had a brought in wood for fire when night set in.

The fishing gear was prepared. Neelima was as good as any in getting fishing rods ready. They got things sorted and unpacked. This time there was a bedroom for each. It was dark soon. Neelima said, "It is quite warm. Shall we put on something comfortable. We are not going out now?" Both men nodded and expressed one by one they rather sit and hear their lovely granddaughter's voice than wander out.

They all took a quick shower and came out in comfortable clothes. Both men were in white lungi and nothing else. Naanu and Daadu looked even bigger as their pronounced paunch stuck out above the lungi. Their massive hairy chest and belly made them look like retired wrestlers.

Neelima had put on light yellow kaftan that her grandmother bought for her. She left bra and panties off knowing with fire and cooking soon the cabin would be very warm. She felt her large breasts moved freely making her yearn for her father. Whenever her father left for few days Neelima missed with a physical ache. She looked even more ravishing in the loose kaftan that filled out at right places evoking what more of her beauty lied under the loose kaftan.

Daadu took out the hand ground prime beef burgers, from cattle reared on his farm, fish fillets and greens, with frozen roasted potatoes. He also brought a frozen apple pie his wife had made.

He asked in general, "Beer or wine."

Naanu looked at Neelima,she replied, "Can we have beer first. We can have wine with dinner."

Naanu started the fire, more for atmosphere as the days were still far from cold but winter chill was in the outside air.

They all moved into the kitchen and Daadu prepared the salad with help from both as the burgers and fish thawed close to fire. He chose log fire burner for cooking.

Naanu put on classical music. All three talked moving from adult serious conversation about politics, philosophy and indulgent, affectionate trivia between grandfathers and lovely granddaughter seamlessly.

Dinner was ready as the kitchen was filled with smell of meat and cooking. Neelima set up the table at one end of the massive twelve seater rustic solid teak table. The whole food was put on the tables along with condiments. Naanu opened a bottle of french red wine.

Soon two were bickering whose lap be graced by their granddaughter.

Neelima shouted them down, "Age would decide," she noticed Daadu smiled assuming she meant seniority, and he had two years of head start on Naanu, "young ones first, as you always said Daadu," Neelima finished with a grin and after kissing pouting Daadu sat on her Naanu's lap who was smiling as if he had won some coveted trophy. Food was served with laughter and loving comments filling the kitchen.

Neelima pulled her kaftan without any consciousness up over her thighs as she found that it did not allow her legs to separate to sit astride her Naanu's massive thighs. Neelima felt without noticing her maternal grandfather's very bulky groin evidently filled with his overgenerous male privates. Neelima's breasts moved wildly as she laughed making for some reason accentuated by her loose kaftan. None of the individuals noticed these nuances of three healthy bodies. If anyone wanted to, would have noticed that Neelima's glorious thighs were exposed and her kaftan now rode high on her thighs to even give a glimpse of the lush, lovely, hair covered soft, fragrant treasure hidden between them.

Naanu fed her granddaughter as always. She too fed him as she did when little and not so little. Wine flowed. Neither of her grandfathers ventured to ask Neelima the important subject she wanted to discuss away from her Daadeemaa. All four men in her family were gentlemen to the core.

Food once finished they moved the leftovers into the incinerator and put the dishes in the washer. Desserts were taken in the living room now warm with lovely fire making their choice of clothing very apt. Naanu settled side of U shape sofa around the fire and Daadu on the other side. Neelima brought her dessert and wine as her daadu chimed, "It is my turn now Neelu beta. Your Naanu can not complain now."

Neelima looked lovingly at her Naanu and laughed when he pouted and conceded. She sat in her Daadu's lap. He finished her dessert gave her empty bowl to her grandfather who put it on the side table behind the backrest and sipped her wine as they all discussed first the slump in economy and briefly their own Brazilian CEO problem and then social impact it would have.

Neelima was responding to her Naanu's point when she inquired, "Daadu can I have one spoon of you pie." when she did not hear any answer and Naanu laughed. She turned back to see her Daadu frozen with the spoon in his mouth as he had just put the last spoon in his mouth. Neelima groaned like a child and held her Daadu's face, "Open your mouth,daadu," and he did. Neelima put her mouth on his and used his tongue to pull the pie towards her mouth. Sensing her struggle Daadu pushed it with his tongue in her mouth as she swallowed it greedily and said,"Thank you sir,very kind."

Naanu filled everyone's glass with wine it was the third bottle and they were nicely mellowed with food and alcohol. Neelima slowly brought the social mores and sexuality in to discussion and soon the recent news regarding incestuous imprisonment and exploitation of a daughter by her father came into discussion.

"Naanu, Daadu, do you think incest is right?"

Daadu was quietly clear, "Neelu,society has made it an issue way beyond the rationality. It has been accepted for throne accession in ancient Egypt. In modern days what adults do in privacy is their business."

Naanu agreed, "The love that exists in most family is unusual to cultivate in a long term basis in most relationship."

They all agreed that love between family members is as private a matter as any and there is no code of conduct that should stigmatise it.

"OK, then what about procreating in such a relationship," Neelu got up and freshened up all glasses and again settled in her grandfather's lap."

Naanu drew a long aah and said, "That brings us to another matter. I for one do not know that it is genetically bad. If there is a genuine gene defect then is obviously is risky, but on same hand if the gene pool is not a carrier of any defects that can occur on both chromosomes then it is safer if I may say so. But social stigma-how one deals with that?"

Daadu agreed and he quoted a recent book by a geneticist and the discussion expanded.

Neelima asked softly, "Naanu,I apologise if I am transgressing- would you have had sex with my mother or aunt if they and you so desired?"

Naanu was unruffled, "Neels, we never experienced our love taking that path. But I loved both my daughters so much. If one or both had wished and expressed clearly I would definitely have responded."

Neelu looked at Daadu inquiringly, "Neelu, by now it must be clear I am not a hypocrite. I would do what I believe in. Love to me is the key," and he laughed, "Your Daadee of course would have to know all about it."

Naanu then quietly asked, "Neels bitiyaa is there anything that we can do something about?"

Neelu bit her lips and said, "I am sorry if this conversation may appear like a subterfuge in retrospect. I love my dad and cannot live without him."

Both of her grandfathers were silent for minutes, her few quiet words were more emphatic and evocative than a long speech.

"Neelu, does Titu feel the same way?" asked Daadu.

"Yes, I should be honest and tell you daddy and I have been having sex for some years now," Neelu told them softly.

Neelima squirmed in her grandfather's lap,"I want to have a life that belongs to both of us both as father and daughter and man and woman. I want to have family," She slowly added that Manavi and Vicku chachu have realised the love Manavi had for him.

The living room went quiet and Daadu slowly stroked her head deep in thoughts. They could not have realised the discussion would expose what they had just shared. Both looked at floor and Neelima's face gathered a dark cloud as her loving grandfathers seemed to distance themselves. Naanu realised their stupidity.

"Neelu, What do we need to do and I am sure Daadu is going to say the same thing as soon as he can find his tongue."

"Sorry Neelu beta. You have just told us the most important issue of your life and I am acting like an idiot. If Titu and you want this I am all for you both."

Neelima could not believe how happy these two loving grandfathers have made her. She kissed her Daadu repeatedly and then jumped off his lap and kisses her Naanu as well.

Daadu said, "This calls for a champagne," he started to get up but Neelima stopped him and ran and got the most chilled bottle. Her Naanu opened the bottle and poured it in the same wine glasses.

They all raised their glass for her and her happiness. Neelima was again comfortable in her Daadu's lap as he wrapped his arm around her waist as before. She shuffled and raised her kaftan to move her feet on the sofa.

"I love you both so much," Neelu gushed, "I have a plan but daadee needs to agree."

"Daadee loves you all so much she will agree even if she raises a storm initially," Daadu was confident.

"Neels Shalu Bhabhee would be fine," Naanu concurred.

They both asked many questions about how and why and found that the love between Neelima and her dad was above all trivial considerations.

Neelu then looked at her grandfathers, "Daadu, Naanu if I were to say that I love two very much and want to share myself with you two, do you think that you love me enough to want me?"

Both nearly spluttered on their wine. Daadu laughed nervously, "Neelu beta,we two are old and could die of heart attack."

"Sorry Daadu,I love you both and am grown up to ask you, now that I know how we all think, can I share our love so that I can understand the happiness that you two magnificent men have given to our grandmothers. Perhaps I am not good enough?"

Daadu was the first to respond, "Neelu beta,we are just stumped into stupid inertia.It is all sudden."

"Daadu, Naanu.I have dreamt of this day for a long time. I have no reason to impose myself on you. Your love and understanding is overwhelming. But I do love you and I cannot help but share you in every way. Please do not push me away because I may appear silly in the way I am expressing myself. I love you both."

Daadu and Naanu were quiet. Neelima felt she would start crying. Neelima jumped of her grandfather's lap and hurriedly said hoping her voice would not betray her, "Excuse me, I have to go to the loo."

Neelima sat on the loo and started to sob silently. She could not believe that her grandfathers would reject her even after they all said and agreed upon. She was dreading going back having made a fool of herself and she spoiled their outing by adding another burden than they had shouldered so manfully.
Back Home For Good

She it seemed sat there for an inspiration and hardly noticed her Daadu entered the bathroom as she looked up with teary eyes he extended his hand and said, "We were not sure how long to give a loving beautiful granddaughter before we drag her out and tear her clothes off and love until she has had enough?"

Neelima gasped and jumped into her Daadu's arms. They were soon kissing as token of apology to each other for the hurt caused during the evening. Daadu pulled her kaftan up until his hands found her voluptuous ass and he cupped her delicious ass in each hand as he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his huge waist.

Naanu was smiling and said, "Neelu beta we are slow but we do get there." He came forward and kissed her neck and shoulder skin visible above the kaftan.

Neelima kissed her Daadu with heartfelt passion pushing her tongue inside his mouth tasting his sweet saliva. Her Naanu slowly lifted her kaftan tracing her wonderful skin on her back. Her kaftan was now hooked over her shoulders. Her bare breasts were rubbing against the rough hairy skin of her Daadu sending electric currents every time her nipple was rubbed one way or other. She started to grind her wet,soft fragrant cunt against her Daadu's belly.

"Daadu,Naanu, mujhay aap dono ka lund dekhanaa hai," Neelima gasped. Daadu put her on floor. She slowly undid the waist band of his lungi and pushed it down tantalisingly. She was delighted to see the replica of her father's giant cock emerging. It was of same length and girth but had more pronounced and thick veins making it look more authoritative if that was possible. Neelima tried to suck the giant crown as her Daadu's monster cock started to straighten up.

Neelima tuned towards her Naanu as she undid his lungi agonisingly slowly and lowered it until his thick white pubic growth emerged soon his enormously thick root of his penis emerged and as his lungi slid down the equally thick shaft hung down to matching cock head. Naanu had a giant which was built like a cylinder. It was thick as a bottle from tip to root hanging well over ten inches from groin. Neelima gasped and became slightly apprehensive at two monster cocks. She brushed the thought knowing her grandfathers would know how to use them together without hurting her.

Neelima tried to give her Naanu's cock a good suck but could only take his cock head and her hand barely contained the shaft. Naanu's cock reminded her of Ganga Baba's cock. Naanu picked her up and put her on the the sofa on her knees facing the back rest. Her ass was opened for his gaze as daadu moved behind the sofa. Within no time her grandfathers sent Neelima into vortex of lust as Daadu sucked and kneaded her breasts kissing her mouth and face and Naanu was licking her anus and cunt with his raspy tongue and his beard added extra stimulus as it scraped her soft skin.

Neelima was moaning and ground her hips back into her Naanu's mouth, "Mujhay aapka lund chaahiyay. Meri choot me apnaa lund daaliyay."

Naanu immediately complied.He adjusted his massive frame and put his now steel hard giant cock which had gained an extra inch in girth and length at the leaking, soft cunt opening. He could smell the fragrance of her granddaughter's cunt juices. Neelima gasped as her Naanu's massive cock head touched her churning cunt.

Daadu caressed her face and put his monster cock at her open mouth, "Neelu beta, mera lund chooso."

She opened her mouth as wide she could and took his giant cock head and one or two inches inside and bathed it with her saliva.

Neelima was grateful that her mouth was stuffed with Daadu's monster cock as her moans were muffled. She wanted to scream as Naanu slowly started to push his colossal girth inch by inch inside her frothing soft cunt.

Daadu clenched his fingers in her hair to slowly guide her face on his huge cock.

Neelima was shuddering with sexual overdrive as her two loving over generously endowed grandfathers started to take her as a woman with their potent, abnormally huge cocks.

Naanu hilted in a slow penetration making her feel every inch of his huge girth. Neelima wanted to be ravaged. Naanu used the same slow motion to pull out his monster to the crown and then screwed it back equally slowly. Neelima had now adjusted to his size, she pulled her mouth off her Daadu's cock, "Naanu, meri choot ub jor se maariyay. Mujhay apnaa poora lund daydeejiye."

Naanu pulled his cock out leaving its head sheathed inside her fluttering cunt and hammered his full length in one powerful stroke. As Neelima opened her mouth to scream but found her Daadu's monster cock shoved in with swiftness that killed her scream into gargles like sound.

Both men set up an urgent pace to please their granddaughter. Daadu was now forcing another inch inside Neelima's obscenely stretched mouth making her gag. Neelima was gagging and her eyes were running as her Daadu's massive cock fucked her face. Her cunt was on fire as Naanu plundered it with his monster hammering it in to the hilt each time.

Daadu took both her breasts in his large hands and mauled them to his delight. Naanu held her hips in his huge hands and he used it to pull her back on his monster cock as he hammered it inside her cunt to make her feel its strength and size with each lunging invasion.

Daadu's cock was now more insistent and tried to go beyond her throat and she was gagging non stop. Her tears were running down her cheeks. Her running nose was adding to the dribbling saliva as her Daadu feasted on her beautiful face.

Naanu upped his pace and fucked his granddaughter's soft pliant juicy cunt with long, thrusts shaking her body in ripples with each flesh slapping bottoming out. Neelima moaned even though her mouth was literally gagged as her orgasm hit her voluptuous body. Both men kept on fucking their granddaughter's cunt and mouth until her orgasm subsided.

"Naari, ub Neelu beti kee choot maaranay ki meri baaree hai," Daadu declared pulling his saliva and snot covered cock out his beautiful granddaughter's mouth. Naanu puled his cock out rather quickly making Neelima gasp as her mouth and cunt felt unhappily empty.

Daadu moved behind her quickly as Naanu equally swiftly fed his monster cock glistening with her cunt juices to Neelima.

Daadu pushed his giant in three smooth thrusts opening his granddaughter's tight cunt once again to an impossible dimension. Soon the cabin in wilderness was filled with lovely granddaughter's lusty moans turned into gagging as her grandfathers plundered her mouth and cunt with their monster cocks. Neelima came twice each time her body exploding from painful spasms to release of her climax. Naanu without warning groaned, "Neelu beta, mai aapkay moonh me aanay walaa hoon," and exploded inside her mouth as she tried to swallow large spurts of thick semen and failed and a lot ran up her nose and leaked over her mouth with her snot.

Daadu on his downward thrust exploded as well and spurted jet after jet of creamy semen inside Neelima's overflowing cunt, making her come again.

Both men gave Neelima barely five minutes to recover from her own climax, "Naari,mai abhee theek position me hoon. Kyaa mai Neelu beti kee gaand pahalay maar loon?"

Neelima smiled as her Daadu did not bother to ask her but was polite to seek permission from her Naanu as it was his turn to use her cunt. She found this very exciting.

"Neelu beti apnee gaand kholo," Daadu used two fingers to scoop out his cum and cunt juices and smeared on her tiny pink-brown anus. He put his one foot on the sofa and adjusted his massive cock head and pushed with his full weight. Neelima would have screamed as her anal ring opened and her Daadu's cock head shot in suddenly but for Naanu's monster cock plugging her painfully stretched mouth.

Daadu used a persistent approach and shoved inch after inch of his magnificent, massive cock inside his granddaughter's warm, soft, fluttering sweet smelling rectum. He felt each piece of firm feces either pushed in or squashed between his massive cock and rectal walls. In not time Neelima was being buggered with body jarring thrusts as she was made to gag again on her Naanu's monster cock. Both men made her come three times before they exploded in her mouth and ass.

Neelima was weak with her multiple orgasms but two men were far from finished. They changed places and Neelima felt her ass being dilated wide open once again this time by her maternal grandfather's monster as her father's dad pushed his giant in her abused and messy face. Neelima's body was buffeted by her two insatiable virile grandfathers as they ravaged her delectable voluptuous ass and ravishingly beautiful face by their inhumanly proportioned cocks. Both men had come three times and now were in no hurry. Neelima was treated to solid ass and face fucking for the next two hours which made her come time and time again and she was loosing her mind as her body started to slump and she looked up at her Daadu with pleading eyes.

As if telepathically Naanu started to bugger her with even more viciously faster strokes and her Daadu used her mouth savagely and both men soon came in thunderous climaxes making their granddaughter come once again. Daadu's cum flew out of Neelima's nose and mouth as she tried to swallow his huge amount. She felt her Naanu's monster cock throbbing and spurting in huge jets of hot virile semen deep inside her bursting shit filled rectum.

Neelima was held up by the sofa back and her Naanu's strong hands. Both men pulled out of their granddaughter's ravaged orifices as she slumped forward on the sofa back. Neelima's grandfathers divided her face and licked their half clean. They made sure that their tongue cleaned the inside of her nose as well outside.

Neelima whimpered, "Daadu,Naanu. Mujhay bathroom me jaanaa hai."

She was picked up like princess and her grandfather's shared her rectal offerings in their greedy mouth. Neelima washed it down with her fragrant pee making sure she gave both equal share. Her ass was licked clean and she licked both monster clean of her rectal goo and cum. She was rewarded by mouthfuls of their grandfather's golden yellow pee. She tried to mock wine tasting as described the bouquet, flavour, smell with each mouth full making them laugh.

They were soon ready for more consummation of their love. This time they went into the bedroom and soon Neelima was being fucked lying atop her grandfather in turn and was running into exhaustion. Seeing that Neelima would be too tired to fuck for long Naanu moved behind and they decide to double fuck her. Neelima felt as if her cunt and ass would burst as two massive cocks were buried inside her cunt and ass. She soon adjusted and was double fucked for well over an hour to series of climaxes as her two loving grandfathers came in unison flooding her brimming cunt and ass with their large amount of thick cum. All three crumpled into sleep holding her between them as a precious object not to be left unprotected. Neelima kissed both and was soon fast asleep with cum leaking out of her cunt and anus.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

An hour after men and Neelima left Shalini and her granddaughter were walking up the hill as the warm sun and cool wind made the perfect day for hill walking. They talked and realised how many things granddaughters never ever discuss with their grandparents as the life and time available precludes that. Both women were sweating by the time they reached the top ad sat under a tree to rest.

"Neelu beti, you do want to say something?" Daadee surprised Manavi with her keen reading of her body language.

"Daadee, it is very difficult and please hear me out before you prejudge," Manavi whispered and her Daadee pulled her towards her bosom as she started to speak.

"Daadee, I married to save the only man I loved the agony of rejecting me outright. I married Rohit,he is gay and I though I was punishing myself and helping my friend to keep social facade. I could not stop loving one and only man I wanted."

"Manu bete, my child,I am so sorry. Is this man married?"

Manavi shook her head, "No, but I could not find a way to tell him how I felt and was worried if he did not reciprocate I would not be able to accept going away from him."

Shalini's heart was crying for her granddaughter, "who is this lucky man who has earned the love precious love of my beautiful granddaughter. He has to be one in a trillion."

"It is daddy, daadeemaa."

Grandmother was absolutely still and quiet for a longtime, "Beta,you have chosen a difficult love to express. Do you know what Vicku feels about it at all?'

"Daadee, now I know daddy feels the same and we have discussed and realised we both were running away from each other. I want to share my life with him"

"Beta, how we will reconcile with the rest of the society. Your relationship would always be hidden."

"Daadee, that is something we both can adjust to for life. But I want family and I want to do it now when we all can share our love."

Daadee held her now sobbing granddaughter tightly in her arms, both hardly aware of their sweat soaked body and clothes.

"Let us walk back to house, sweetheart. We will have to think something out. I cannot see you unhappy and your true love unrequited in every sense."

Shalini kissed her beautiful granddaughter's crying face until her sobs stopped. She kissed every tear off Manavi's beautiful face and kissed her nose and lips. Manavi put her arms around her grandmother as she felt her love boil over and her lips pushed against her grandmother's with firm pressure. Both remained locked in for many minutes before Shalini slowly released Manavi and suggested they get up.

On the way back Manavi informed Daadee about the five years relationship between Neelima and chachu. She also told her about what Neelima had suggested. Daadee shook her head, "I can understand you both falling in love with your fathers. But to take it to a level where you want to may be very tricky. But we are alive and would make it happen. Singh family has never accepted defeat because choices are difficult.'"

Manavi was so proud of her graceful and ravishingly beautiful grandmother as she took apocalyptic news in a balanced way as she realised that the inevitable is beyond her control. Only choice she now had was whether she was with her loved ones or not and she was with them every step.

Both women went to grandmother's bathroom as if they both could not part even for a second and sharing bathroom seemed the most natural thing. They both threw the tracksuit jacket on the floor. Manavi pulled her top off and her bra quickly. She pulled her tracksuit pants and panty off in one fluid motion.

Shalini was taken in by the heavenly beauty of her granddaughter. Her full voluptuous frame glistening with sweat was enough to shake the faith of angels, "Manavi beti,you are so beautiful."

Manavi blushed, "Daadee,if I am half as beautiful as you are then I am lucky."

She went forward and kissed her grandmother with affection. She slowly pulled her top off her body. Her armpits had beautiful growth and her enormous breasts were overflowing from the bra. Her wide waist and bulging belly with the stretch mark of two pregnancies made her look even more beautiful. Manavi pulled her grandmother's track pants off. She marveled at her full thighs with dimpling of extra fat as did her luscious large full bottom. Her cotton panty made her bottom look even more alluring. She pulled her panty off exposing her cunt covered with thick bushy pubic hair which had turned white. Manavi unhooked her grandmother's bra and released the most beautiful pair of large drooping breasts. The weight of daadee's breasts made them droop even more but the fullness made that droop so captivating and beautiful. Daadee was a complete woman that Manavi would aspire to when her children had grown up.

Both walked into the shower. Manavi could not help but touch her daadee whispering, "daadeemaa you are beautiful."

She suddenly licked the trickle of sweat running from her neck towards groove between her voluptuous breasts. That broke the dam holding two women so far. Manavi's grandmother held her face in her breasts and Manavi was licking all the sweat from her grandmother's breasts. She loved the salty flavour and lifted her bountiful drooping globes and licked the underside in turn. Manavi took each nipple in her mouth and sucked vigorously making her grandmother wish she was able to offer her granddaughter milk from her abundant breasts.

She pushed her face in her grandmother's armpit and licked the sweat off and sucked the drenched hair dry and soon she did the same to the other armpit.

Manavi started the shower and soaped her grandmother delicately everywhere. She lingered over her bushy cunt for ever and ever running her fingers through the hair making her grandmother gasp. Manavi's grandmother pulled her up and kissed her and soaped her lovely body giving her the same pleasure as Manavi moaned. Soon both were standing shoulder to shoulder kissing and their fingers busy with other's clitoris. The shower was raining on their beautiful bodies as their hips shook with mounting desire and both women came together gasping for breath. Manavi urgently whispered, "Daadee lets go into bedroom, mujhay aapkee meethee choot chaatnee hai.""

Both toweled hurriedly and soon Shalini was lying spread out on her back and Manavi was kissing her beautiful face. Manavi kissed her grandmother's eyes, cheeks,lips,she sucked on her ear lobes and bit them making her gasp. Manavi kissed her daadee's beautiful nose on its tip and she ran her tongue all along the beautiful nostrils. Her hand was busy kneading Daadee's breasts. She pinched her nipple and pulled it away from her breast roughly sending waves of pleasure through her grandmother's body.

As her hand moved towards her grandmother's cunt covered with silver haired thick growth she engulfed her Daadee's nose in her mouth and tongue fucked her nostril making her push her hips onto Manavi's fingers.

Manavi kept sucking and fucking her grandmother's nose for few minutes and finger fucked her cunt as it was soon sloppy with her cunt juices. She pulled her face away from saliva soaked face of her grandmother and smelled her fingers fresh out of her daadee's cunt and put them in her mouth.

Manavi moved quickly between her grandmother's legs as she bent them to expose her soaking wet silver haired cunt. Manavi put her whole mouth over the soft, sweet smelling pussy of her grandmother and her arms went around the legs to find Daadee's large soft breasts. Manavi licked the whole length of her with Daadee's cunt a with her tongue, making her squirm in bed.

"Manu beta, mujhay aapke choot bhee chaatnee hai," Daadee whispered as she tugged on her granddaughter's hair.

Manavi moved her hips towards her grandmother's head and soon they were licking each other's sweet cunt with their tongue.

Manavi pulled her grandmother's cunt lips apart and pushed two fingers deep inside and clasped her lips firmly on her clitoris.

Once her fingers were drenched in her Daadee's cunt juices, Manavi pulled them out and separated them so that one was poised to violate her Daadee's anus. Shalini whimpered and clamped her teeth on her granddaughter's clit as her ass and cunt were invaded by her granddaughter's fingers.

Both women lovingly licked, fingered each other until they both moaned into one another's cunt and came together in violent orgasm which shook both their bodies. They came around after a long time. Manavi got off her grandmother and turned lie on top of her kissing her again and again, "Daadee, meri choot me aapne to aag lagaa dee."

"Manu beta, aapkee choot kee khushboo nay to mujhay paagal kar deeyaa," Daadee kissed her granddaughter's beautiful nose, "kaash mere paas lund hota!main aapkee choot pooray din aur raat maartee."
Back Home For Good

Manavi thought for a while, "Daadee mujhay bhee aapkee choot maarnee hai. Main paanch minute mai waapas aaiyee."

Manavi put on her grandmother's house gown and ran out. She was back in less time as she shed her gown and was hiding something behind her hand.

Daadee looked at her with a questioning smile and she revealed two nearly foot long cucumbers in her hand, "Daadee, these are nearly as long as daddy's monster but sadly only half as thick."

Manavi soon was lying on top of her grandmother facing her pelvis as two loving women shoved the smooth green cucumber in each other's cunt and started to fuck one another with it. Both were in midst of raging lust in ten minutes.

"Daadee, aapkee choot me kheeraa nahin meray daddy kaa lund hai," Manavi whispered as she slammed nearly eight inches of the foot long vegetable time and time again inside churning cunt of her grandmother who found the suggestion immensely sensuous and increased the tempo of her fucking of her granddaughter's cunt with the long vegetable

Shalini whispered, "Manu bete, mujhay Vicku ko aapkee choot maaratay hooey dekhanaa hai."

Manavi, "Daadee, daddy se choot marwaanay kay khayyaal se hee meree choot jhadnay kay liyay tayyaar ho jaatee hai."

Soon both fell silent as their climax choked their throats ad they both screamed and encouraged other to fuck faster and harder as they imploded into body shuddering climax.

Shalini and Manavi could not tear away from each other and they continued whole afternoon. Manavi licked her grandmother's ass and fucked her with the cucumber and licked her cunt until she came three times. She took great delight in licking the cucumber clean of her grandmother's rectal goo.

Shalini reciprocated with even greater expertise sending Manavi into a series of climaxes as her ass tried to squeeze the vegetable as if it was her father's massive cock.

They reluctantly got out of bed when evening arrived. Manavi insisted on tasting her grandmother's golden pee and she gleefully offered Daadee her golden nectar as she filled her mouth repeatedly with her granddaughter's sweet pee.

They both dressed in kaftan and nothing underneath. They spent the evening arranging dinner and Shalini sorted the household inquiries.

All during the evening both kept touching one another and whispering what they would do to each other later in the night.

When dinner was served, the head maid said with pride, "Badee maa, salad Manu baytee nay kaataa hai."

Shalini felt her cunt leak juices as she saw a mischievous smile on Manavi's face as she saw the thinly sliced cucumber making the top layer of the salad.

Manavi nodded in response to her grandmother's silent inquiry.

They both had white wine and soon they were on desserts and keen to leave the table.

Shalini suggested that Manavi should take the dessert and fresh bottle of wine to bedroom. She would finish with the servants and join her.

Manavi excitedly waited for her grandmother. She emailed her father from her iphone and briefly explained the situation with Daadee including the afternoon.

She received an email of well done and lewd suggestions as to what her father would do to her cunt and ass when he managed to get his hands on her. This made her blood hot even more. They were coming tomorrow morning.

Manavi emailed that her father and chachu should join her and grandmother. Her father replied to make it a surprise. Manavi sent a suggestion back.

Manavi was now desperate to feel her grandmother's voluptuous body again. Her Daadee walked in with a grin on her face.

Manavi, hissed, "Daadee,please take off you clothes.I want to see your beautiful body naked."

Daadee blushed and bent down first and then whipped off her kaftan. She was fully naked and picked up and showed her naughty acquisitions. Daadee had brought two long aubergines and two cucumbers, "Are these aubergines as thick as Vicku's cock,I know they are not as long."

Manavi kissed her Daadee as she joined her in bed, "They are nearly as thick but daddy's is definitely thicker."

"They have taken to their father then."

The room soon was full of rich sounds of heavy breathing as two extremely beautiful women made love to one another using their fingers,hands,mouth. Daadee was fucked by aubergine by Manavi who made her say repeatedly that she was being fucked by her sons.

Manavi even managed to put in the cucumber in Daadee's ass with aubergine fully inside her cunt. Daadee came many times before her lusty granddaughter released her.

Shalini soon reduced her granddaughter to a babbling mass of lust and orgasm with her gentle mouth,and soon Manavi was thrashing on bed with cucumber in her ass and her grandmother fucking her ass with the aubergine.

Both continued with short rest all night until they were too tired and slept.

CHAPTER 8

Manavi woke up just before nine am from sheer mental desire to be up before her father and uncle arrived. She lifted her head on her hand and watched her ravishingly beautiful grandmother sleep with a mysterious smile on her face. She was snoring softly in feminine way, Manavi found very captivating. She kissed Daadee on her mouth as she awoke gently. Her beautiful light brown eyes fluttered open and smiled at her granddaughter as she opened her mouth full of saliva from sleep and they both feasted on each other's morning sweet mouths.

Manavi slowly kissed her Daadee's face and soon concentrated on what she was dying to do since she saw her sleeping and kissed her nose all over making her Daadee moan. Manavi ran her tongue over the rim of Daadee's nostrils and soon her tongue was inside it. Manavi gave her Daadee's beautiful nose a good licking and tongue bath and moved on to torture her breasts with her mouth and hands making her moans louder and throatier.

Manavi traced her tongue over her Daadee's belly and ran it down until she found the treasure hidden between her thighs covered by lush rich growth of silver pubic hair. She parted her cunt lips and tasted the aromatic taste that a woman's vagina has in the morning. Manavi found Daadee's cunt taste as exciting as her father found hers. Shalini held her granddaughter's face imprisoned in her cunt by holding her head and she opened her thighs even more to give Manavi more access.

Shalini was approaching her first orgasm of the day when the intercom buzzed. Manavi quickly went and picked it up and heard the doorman announcing some visitors.

Daadee looked puzzled, "We are not expecting anyone."

Manavi kissed her lips and said, "I shall go and see."

She put her Daadee's bathrobe and went out.

Shalini continued to revel in the love that had sprouted between her and Manavi that took her love for granddaughter to a level she could not believe was possible. She now knew what her sons and granddaughters had experienced and could not let go.

Manavi knew who the visitors would be. In fact her father and uncle were in the hallway as she tried not to shriek and ran in her father's arms who held her tight and they both had to control themselves not to kiss inappropriately.

Manavi then rushed into Taran's arms and got the same tight embrace and kiss on her mouth.

Servants were instructed to take their luggage in to their rooms and Manavi asked, "You guys must be tired?"

Both vigorously shook their heads to deny. They all entered the bedroom suite and Manavi fell into her father's arms as he kissed her crushing his open mouth on hers she frantically unbuttoned his shirt and pulled out of the trousers.

She found and unbuckled the belt and whispered to Taran, "Chachu please undress."

Vikram moved away and took his pants, shoes off and threw his shirt away. In minutes both men were naked and their giant cocks were jutting up like telephone poles. Manavi gasped as her eyes feasted on two monsters mirror image of each other. Her father pulled her kaftan off and picked her up holding her ass in his big hands. Manavi found herself lifted to her father's chest as he adjusted her leaking cunt over his gargantuan glans, soon it was wedged inside his daughter's sweet soft cunt opening.

Vikram whispered with a devilish smile, "Manu beta,don't make noise. We are supposed to surprise mummy."

Before Manavi could protest Vikram lowered her weight as a free fall spearing her silky,soft cunt with his monster twelve inch inhumanly thick cock to the hilt. Manavi bit her lip as a scream bubbled inside her throat. Taran smiled at his older brother's mischief. Manavi once settled looked at her father sternly and took his lower lip between her teeth and threatened to bite.

Shalini heard footsteps in the ante-room of her bedroom suite and felt the heat in her cunt rising expecting to see her granddaughter any second. Her breath was taken away as she saw her elder son carrying his daughter in his arms impaled on his cock and her younger son moving towards her with as enormous a cock as his father possessed towards her. All chirped, "surprise mummy and Daadee."

Vikram stepped on the bed and crashed by his mother's side burying his daughter under his giant frame. He kissed his mother on her lips, "Mummy,I envy Titu to be first but I have to look after my daughter and woman. We love you mummy."

Shalini shook out of her moral inertia in milliseconds as the last night seemed to have become even sweeter crowned with what lay ahead with her two giant sons eager to enter where they came from-the most prohibited of all incest.

Taran kissed his mother with an open mouth, "Mummy you are so beautiful. There is so much of your beauty in our girls."

"Titu beta,I would never have the courage to love my sons as a woman if it was not for Manu beti. I hope your mother is good enough for your love as a man as well."

Vikram was poised with his monster cock at his daughter's cunt opening as Manavi softly stroked her Daadee's face with her hand waiting to scream as her father would ram his colossal cock to start feeding his hunger of five days away from his daughter.

Shalini smiled indulgently and kissed her granddaughter's palm as Manavi screamed declaring her father's invasion of her soft sweet cunt with his huge thick marauding cock.

"Daddy,meri choooo...tttt...dheee.... ee .. raaaaay..... aaahhhhhh," Manavi moaned as she felt her cunt ripped open.

Taran was now lying on top of his mother's who kissed him and stroked his handsome face, "Titu beta,ub aap bhee apnaa lund apnee maa kee choot me daaldo. Apnay beta kay lund laylenay kaa sukh har maa ko nahin miltaa. Mai to bahut lucky hoon"

Taran kissed incredibly beautiful face of his mother and whispered with love, "Mummy,lucky to aapke betay hain."

Shalini flexed her hips and let her thighs fall apart as her son lifted himself holding his monster cock and rubbed its huge head on her soft cunt slit wet with her running juices. Taran felt the velvety soft cunt walls of his mother inviting his steel hard monster cock to travel the passage he traversed as a baby to enter this world.

Shalini felt every millimeter of her son's stupendous cock as he excruciatingly slowly pushed it in until he was inside her inviting cunt to the root and Shalini felt her cunt overstuffed as she felt when she gave birth to her sons as the big babies slid out of her vagina she felt they would tear her pussy asunder. She felt the same as her younger son's cock filled and stretched her cunt to a bursting limit and she sensed if he wanted her son could rip her cunt wide open.

Taran pulled out slowly savouring his mother's clenching cunt until only his glans was inside and he started the journey back inside towards the womb that nurtured him for nine months, "Mummy,aapkee choot me se mai apnaa lund kabhee bhee nahin nahin nikaaloonga."

Shalini kissed her son's face, "Titu beta, aapkee maa kee choot aapne dono bayton kay liyay aaj se hameshaa khulee rahegee."

Taran slowly upped the lovely process of shuttling his massive cock in the soft, sweet cunt of his mother. Shalini was moaning with an open mouth as she felt the smooth hard steel of her son's monster cock invading her cunt and lifted her towards the lusty heights of passion available to only those women, who were fortunate enough to be loved and fucked by men,they loved more than life itself.

Taran looked at the beautiful face of his mother with half closed eyes. He became besotted with her beautiful nose now flaring with her ragged,laboured breathing. Taran started to fuck his mother with strong,long strokes slamming his groin with a slap onto hers as their black and silver pubic hair meshed with each savage thrust.

Shalini let out a guttural scream as her climax hit her without warning and she held onto her son's strong forearms for succour as the tornado tore through her body. Taran sensing her mother's climax increased his pace of fucking to a brutal rapier like pace ramming his full massively thick phenomenal length with each bone jarring thrust. Shalini felt her whole body shaken by the brutal thrusts of her son as she exploded with her mind bending orgasm.

Taran fucked his mother right through her climax. Both Taran and his mother were now oblivious to the constant screams of a young daughter fucked savagely by a grunting giant of a farther as she hurtled towards her second orgasm.

The room was filled with sound of love in form of two pairs of bodies slamming into each other noisily. Taran and Vikram brought their lovers to four orgasms when they chose to shoot their thick jets of creamy semen deep inside their pulsating, shuddering cunts.

As Shalini felt her son's and Manavi her father's hot endless jets of thick virile semen they both came again and fell back on bed limp and barely breathing.

Both men fell on top of their beautiful lovers spent temporarily but their monster cocks were steel hard and far from satisfied. They looked at one another and pulled out of almost comatose women who moaned as they felt the monster invaders leaving their cunts very empty.

Taran replaced his brother as he filled his niece's cunt with his cock as he lay upon her voluptuous body with his full weight crushing her voluptuous body. Taran kissed her face as she lay spent breathing hard with her mouth open,her beautiful nostrils flaring.

"God, Manu looks so much like my Neelu," Taran thought as he took Manavi's beautiful nose in his mouth and sucked on it before pushing his tongue in each nostril. Manavi's arms went around him automatically and she moaned.

Shalini came around to find her elder son lying on top of her his massive cock now filling her cum filled cunt. As Vikram started to grind his enormously thick and long cock in her cunt Shalini held her son's exceedingly handsome face in her hands and kissed him all over. Vikram increased the pace and Shalini found herself drowning in the sea of lust churned even more as her older son wanted her as intensely as her younger son. Shalini licked his son's handsome nose and soon started to fuck his nostril with her tongue trying to match the pace with which she was being fucked by his monster penis.

Manavi came around as her cunt was soon burning with fire of yet another orgasm as she fully realised that her uncle was the owner of the monster cock bringing her the intense lusty pleasure- replica of her father, she mused.

Vikram and Taran fucked their new sexy lovers for another two hours bringing them again and again to the mind blowing orgasms. They both came twice filling the soft,velvety cunts of Daadee and daughter with hot thick cum. No sooner the women were thrashing in the delicious agony of their orgasm both men lifted their incestuous lovers' legs up over their overflowing breasts and placed their cum slick monster cocks at the pink-brown tiny anus and soon their massive cocks were sliding deeper and deeper inside feces filled warm, sweet, spasming ass.

Vikram fucked his mother's ample, soft inviting ass with great force as she moaned and screamed depending whether her son was pulling his cock out or pounding it in.

"Meri gaand maaro.....Vicku beta.....mereeee...gaa...aaanndddd.....jor
see...maaarooooo," his mother moaned as her whole body shook with his
savage thrusts.

Manavi was trying to hold herself from being pushed up the bed by body shattering hammering thrusts of her uncle by latching onto his arms, "Chachu.......dheeray....me reeee... gaa anndddd.....oooohhhhh.....daa rdd..... aahhhh.....lund.....badaa....aaaah."

The room was filled with the aroma of lovely ass fragrance. Vikram and Taran's monster cocks were fully covered with a brown slimy film helping their desire to slam their cocks harder and harder in the soft, clenching warm asses stretched obscenely on their giant man meat.

Shalini and Manavi came again and again. Both women eventually went limp and their eyes rolled up and their slack mouths drooled from the corners. Their men emptied their cum in their rectum and collapsed over their sweaty bodies.

After a while Shalini felt a bursting pressure in her rectum,"Vicku beta,aapkee chudai ne meri gaand poori bhar dee hai. Mujhay ub apnee gaand khaalee karanee hai."

Vikram kissed his mother, "Ek shart par.Aapnee gaand ka prashaad mujhe daingee."

Shalini blushed deeply and bit on her son's lower lip.

Vikram picked her mother in his arms still impaled on his monster cock to the bathroom. He made her kneel over the toilet and Vikram put his mouth over his mother's sweet smelling ass as she pushed out the feces mixed cum in his mouth, "Beta, jaldee karo,meri gaand ub tuttee nahin rok sakatee."

Shalini quickly turned as her son greedily swallowed offering from her ass and sat on the toilet and opened her rectum explosively. She giggled, "Vicku beta, aapke lund ne meri gaand ka masaalaa buree taraha se muth deeyaa hai. Dekho kaise dheelee tuttee nikal rahee hai."

Taran walked in with giggling Manavi in his arms who was urging him to hurry. She rushed to the other seat and her rectum burst open even before her delicious bottom touched the seat.

Both ladies finished and offered their asses for their incestuous lovers to clean. Manavi knelt to clean her father's cock off her grandmother's rectal goo and his cum. Her grandmother was licking the delicious mix of her granddaughter's shit and her son's cum off Taran's cock. Both girls insisted on a drink to wash down their feast and they had many mouthfuls of Vikram's and Taran's light yellow pee.

It took them a long time to get washed up and ready as Daadee and granddaughter could hardly keep their hands off their father, uncle and son.

All had a huge breakfast and laughed and joked now at ease as all boundaries had crumbled and sex had liberated them and their love.

Shalini asked at one stage, "Ub kyaa karanaa hai beta?" meaning if her sons wanted to go out.

Taran said quickly, "Ub mummy aapkee aur Manu kee choot aur gaand eksaath maarnee hai."

Shalini and Manavi first laughed at the crossed wires and then blushed as their desire rose rapidly.

Manavi smiled coyly and nudged Shalini, "Daadee,aapke bete abhee bhee bhookay hain, mujhay to unpar taras aa rahaa hai."

Shalini smiled back, "Manu beti,yadee aap apnee choot aur gaand eksaath mere dono beton ke lumbay-mottay lund se chudwaanay kay liyay tayyaar ho to mujhay bhee apnee choot aur gaand in dono ke hawaalay karanee padaygee. Mujhay apnee pyaree see potee ki choot aur gaand ki hifaazat karanee padaygee."

Manavi looked at her father and uncle, "Daddy, chachu ,ek shart hai. Daadee kee gaand kaa prashaad par pahalaa hak mera hai."

Shalini felt her cunt juices flowing, "Manu beta, mujhay bhee aapkee gaand kaa prashaad chaahiye."

Vikram laughed, "Yadee aap dono jaldee se under chalayen to mai or titu thodee see hee dair me aap dono kee gaand aur choot ko muth dayenge.'

Taran asked, "Mummy, Manu pahalay kisko apnee gaand aur choot marwaanee hai."
Back Home For Good

Manavi looked at her blushing grandmother, " Aap pahalay meri daadee kee gaand aur choot achhee taraha se maarayen.Yadee unkee pooree santushtee nahin hooyee to mai aap dono se baat nahin karoongee."

Vikram and Taran both got up and bowed, "Mummy hum dono aapkee sewaa kay liyay tayyaar hain."

All four walked towards the bedroom as an ordinary family. Only they knew the fire burning in their groins would require a long to time to burn down.

They nearly tore each other's clothes off. Taran lay down on his back as his mother crawled over him. Vikram was right behind.

Vikram held her mother's hips and put his monster steel hard cock inside her cunt and soon he was deep inside. He rotated his hips to churn her mother's cunt with his cock to get a good coating. Shalini moaned as her son's cock filled her cunt.

Vikram pulled out and moved his mother's cunt over Taran's rampant monster and allowed to sink her cunt over her younger son's monster cock. She sighed loudly as her cunt lips meshed over her son's groin.

Vikram allowed her daughter to lick his mother's ass and Manavi deposited a big glob of her saliva right at her Daadee's anus. Manavi held her father's giant cock in both her hands and put the huge cock head at the tiny puckered ring of her Daadee's ass.

Manavi felt her ass clench as she saw her father push his massive cock mercilessly inside his mother's obscenely stretched anus. He continued to fill his mother's rectum with his giant as she moaned non stop. Shalini was in genuine pain as it was difficult with one of her son's massive cock to fill her cunt or ass, both together made the other orifice grossly inadequately tiny.

Ignoring their mother's groans and shrieks both sons began a steady fucking pace and soon both were swinging in and out with alternating rhythm. Manavi went to the head end and kissed her moaning panting grandmother as the double fucking gained pace. Manavi was getting hot as her cunt leaked copious creamy juices as she saw her grand mother totally lost in the lust of her ass and cunt being savagely fucked by her two virile sons.

Manavi held her Daadee's face and licked her all over with her tongue. She kissed her grandmother's nose and licked each nostrils and fucked them with her tongue. She mauled her grandmothers dangling massive breasts, pinching her nipples brutally as her Daadee came again and again. Manavi watched in awe the raw fucking her grandmother was put to by her father and uncle.

Shalini lost count of her climaxes as one merged into other. Taran and Vikram came twice during two hours of solid double fucking when their mother screamed and collapsed on Taran's chest totally depleted as her fresh orgasm tore through her body. Vikram's cock pulled out covered with brown film. He softly rolled his mother on her back and nodded at Manavi who quickly came over and started to lick her father's cock clean off her rectal goo and sucked on his massive glans once it was clean. Vikram was soon ready to explode. He pulled his monster cock out of his daughter's mouth and came over his mother's open slack mouth and face. He spurted jets of thick cum over her nose cheeks, eyes, filling her nostrils with his creamy cum. He lifted the tip of her mother's beautiful nose and spurted the last few volleys of cum straight up her both nostrils.

Taran followed suit. He fisted his massive cock as he came covering his mother's face with more thick cum. He too took great pleasure in filling her beautiful cum filled nose even more with his thick creamy cum. When he finished he kissed his mother on her forehead as her noisy breathing bubbled through the thick cum, filling her nose.

He turned with his hard ready for action monster cock to find Manavi was already atop her father with his cock buried to the hilt inside her cunt. Taran's cock was slick with his mother's cunt juices and his cum. He moved and put his huge cock head at the anus of Manavi's sweet anus. He could feel her hips shaking with apprehension, "Chachu, kyaa mujhay bahut dard hogaa?"

Taran ignore her rhetorical question and pushed his glans against the tight unyielding anus of his niece who had barely been buggered more than few time unlike his mother and daughter.

"Manu beta apnee gaand dheelee karo aur peechhay meray lund par dhukkaa do," his constant pressure and Manavi's compliance to his suggestion suddenly opened Manavi's tight anus and Taran brutally rammed his cock home as her niece screamed. Vikram grabbed her thrashing daughter and held her still in his strong arms. He pushed her face onto his chest muffling her screams. Manavi felt as if her ass was fire and she would die with the excruciating pain. Booth men chose to pick up pace, without giving time to Manavi to catch her breath, of their savage penetration. Manavi's screams turned into moans within fifteen minutes of double fucking. Her father and uncle fucked her with brutal furiously fast thrusts making her wince with pain and moan with pleasure. Her mind was numb with overwhelming lust and pleasure of repeated orgasms. Manavi mumbled incoherently as her body shook with energy depleting climaxes. She was aware of her father's and uncle's one huge ejaculation inside her cunt and rectum. Manavi was on the verge of collapse as her father and uncle took her for over two hours giving her few minutes now and then to recover. She was now pleading them to come,"daddeeee.....chachuuu..oooo...ub aap aajaaiye. Meri gaand aur choot me bahut dard ho rahaa hai."

Both men came soon after with their cock buried to the hilt inside Manavi's trembling body, spurting massive volleys of thick cum. They all collapsed with arms and legs tangled and slept to recuperate.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima and her grandfathers slept for few hours. Neelima woke up she felt her body being rolled on to her back. She smiled still groggy with sleep as her Naanu shoved his steel hard cock in her cum filled cunt and began to fuck her for his own satisfaction. It was selfish brutal fast fuck which lasted for about half an hour as Neelima came twice and it finished with her Naanu spurting massive jets of hot cum deep inside her cunt. The room was again filled with sounds of deep breathing and soft snores as three lovers slept. Neelima was again woken up as her Daadu held her from behind as she lay on her side and lifted her top leg and pushed her cock in her cunt but soon pulled out and put it against her ass and pushed until Neelima's anus gave way and opened to accept her grandfather's massive cock head as he slid in his hugely thick cock inch by inch making her gasp until he was buried short of two inches of his foot long massive cock. Neelima was buggered for over forty minutes steadily as her grandfather mauled her breasts. Neelima moaned as she came three times each time her Daadu pulled her tight for few moments. Neelima felt her grandfather explode deep inside her ass as he grunted and held her very tight and she could feel each pulsation of his massive cock inside her sensitive rectum.

All three woke up late and the morning was filled with love and laughter as Neelima feasted on her grandfathers' morning pee as they took turns on the john. She licked their asses clean as she opened and emptied her rectum. They licked her clean and then the shower followed the same pattern as her grandfathers' could not keep their hands away from their beautiful granddaughters' body. Neelima found the heavy, hairy bodies of her grandfathers' mouthwatering sexy. Her small hands roamed over their hairy chest, belly,ass and could not leave their heavy huge cocks.

They cooked breakfast and Neelima had to mediate as her grandfather's bickered over whose lap their granddaughter would sit. Neelima this time sat on her Naanu's lap first. He effortlessly lifted her and impaled her cunt on his massive rock hard cock. They had their cereals and fruits watching the news. Neelima was soon squirming as she came silently over her Naanu's massive cock without even moving a bit.

Soon the cooked breakfast was served. Neelima laughed as her Daadu looked at her longingly. She lifted her dripping cunt off her Naanu's massive hard cock and moved into her Daadu's lap. Somehow she knew her Daadu's mind and she scooped a big glob of butter and smeared it over her Daadu's cock head and shaft. She sat astride his thighs and put her anus on his massive cock head. Neelima gritted her teeth and pushed her anus back on her grandfather's cock head and soon she felt it give way as she almost fell back on the butter slippery Daadu's cock. Soon the soft skin of her ass was scraped by her Daadu's silver white pubic hair, his cock buried to the hilt inside her ass.

They devoured the cooked breakfast. As they sipped coffee, suddenly Neelima gave a sudden gasp and fell back on her Daadu's chest, with her second orgasm of the morning.

Both men dressed in shorts and carried their tee shirts over their shoulders. Neelima wore a long tee shirt which reached her mid thighs and nothing else. They carried boxes of beer, wine in chiller cabinet connected to small generator in the back of the truck. There was ample packed food.

Fishing was a very pleasurable exercise. Neelima found herself sitting on one or the other cock as they waited for fish to bite They would leave the lines and have a beer or glass of wine. Neelima was fucked as and when she or one of her two grandfathers desired and that meant she was impaled most of the day by one or the other monster cock, sometime by both.

Neelima insisted that fishing was serious business and when any of her grandfathers wanted to pee, she insisted they stay put and she would lovingly capture their cock in her widely open mouth as they let loose controlled stream to make it easy for her. Neelima came countless times as her two virile grandfathers fucked her - what they called frivolous fucking. They caught good number of fish. They broke for lunch and break of two hours and prepared the lines for afternoon.

After couple of beers and lunch, Daadu unbuckled his shorts, as did her Naanu, and said, "Sorry Neelu bete. We had to catch some fish otherwise your grandmother would have wondered. Ub hum dono achhay se aapkee choot maarayengay."

Neelima gasped as her cunt and ass were getting a bit sore. She found herself flying in the air as her Naanu lifted her from behind and his hands supported her thighs as if she weighed nothing. Her tee shirt was lifted around her waist. She felt his cock nudging her ass, "Neelu beta,aap jaraa mera lund apnee gaand par lagaa do." Neelima used her hand to adjust the monster and her Naanu used her weight to impale her ass on his monster cock. Her Daadu moved in and soon her cunt as filled with his colossal cock. Neelima was fucked in both orifices for about an hour and a half. She came five or six times as her mind churned into trance and her cunt and ass burnt with two monster cocks' savagery.

When she declared her total submission she was pulled off both cocks making her wince. She collapsed on her knees. Both grandfathers were fisting their cocks and aimed them at her upturned beautiful face. Her Daadu held her head steady as he spurted over her mouth,nose and eyes. He lowered his cock and pushed her head back and managed to get at least three or four spurts right in her nose filling both nostrils. Her Naanu replaced him and he lifted the tip of her nose and shot hot thick cum trying to get as much as he could right inside. It hit the ridge of her nose filled her nostrils and her face was covered with thick gooey cum.

Neelima felt her breathing become noisy and snorty as her nose was blocked by her grandfathers' thick cum. She looked up and knew they would soon catch on. She was right. They both started to pee over her face cleaning her face off cum. She opened her mouth to catch as much pee she could. She sneezed as the urine stream went straight up her nose but she let it happen few times to get the cum out.

Neelima's tee shirt was drenched in pee and felt cool. She enjoyed the aroma wafting from he shirt. All three sauntered back to fish and the catch was spectacular. Neelu shifted from one grandfather to other as they both jealously wanted her sitting in their lap as their monster cock was sheathed to the hilt either in her soft sweet, cunt or warm, fragrant ass. There mobile freezer was filled to the brim. Both grandfathers' joked, "We need to find out doing a controlled study when do we catch more fish-with our cock in Neelu's ass or cunt."

Neelu giggled as they made her the talisman of their catch. As the sun went down they all sat with their arms around Neelima and enjoyed the companionship.

Back at the cabin the evening started with a shower and then cool fruit drinks. Both men were naked as was Neelima.

The playfulness and fondling went on all evening slowly increasing the heat and anticipation of release. Naanu grilled fresh fish and Daadu cooked other side dishes. The dinner was eaten with fruity white wine and lot of funny conversation. Neelima moved from Naanu's lap to Daadu's as her naked ass rubbed the half hard monster. Both grandfathers' played with her breasts stoking her fire all evening.

By the time dessert was finished with italian sweet wine. Neelima could not keep her eyes away from her grandfathers' monster cocks now jutting out a foot away from their groins looking menacing and loving at the same time. She was surprised that neither of two had impaled her on their monster spear. They were keeping her guessing churning her desires even more.

Neelima smiled,"Daadu,Naanu, you do not have to make me hot. Just the sight of your body and monster cock is enough to send me up burning in flames."

Both grandfathers put their drinks down and picked their beautiful granddaughter in their arms and took her into bedroom. Neelima did not get any sleep that night as both virile grandfathers fucked her cunt and ass together making her scream, shriek and moan. They fucked her one after another giving them time to pace themselves but left Neelima on the horns of heightened lust and repeated orgasm. Neelima was buggered and fucked by their tireless grandfathers as they filled her both cavities with their thick cum. It was early morning when two loving grandfathers finished the marathon fucking of their granddaughter who was now tired, limp, sore and begging them to cum as her cunt and ass were burning and swollen with the savage fucking from their monster cocks.

All three incestuous lovers slept to replenish their energies for another day of feasting on the loving granddaughter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vikram and Taran woke up after few hours of sleep and found their mother half awake looking at them with loving eyes.

Both sons jumped on their mother and soon Shalini was lying on her younger son's on her back with Taran's cock buried inside her ass. Taran grabbed as much of his mother's abundant breast flesh he could in his large hands and used them as leverage to fuck her ass from below. Vikram soon filled her cunt and she was fucked at a furious pace as her sons ravaged her beautiful body. Shalini tried to keep her moans as low as she could as her granddaughter was still asleep from exhaustion of her marathon double fucking.

Taran and Vikram fucked their mother for forty minutes and she came twice. Her two sons emptied their thick cum inside her ass and cunt as Shalini came once again feeling the throbbing cocks of her sons spurting the illicit cum in her orifices.

Vikram rolled over pulling his mother's ass off his brother's cock and went to sleep with his cock still buried inside her cunt. Taran found a soft hand on his cock and saw a sleepy Manavi running her hand over his hard soiled monster cock. He pulled his niece towards her kissing her sleepy mouth and buried his cock in her cunt from front as they both lay on their sides. Manavi moaned softly in her uncle's mouth as he fucked her languidly to an orgasm. Taran lifted his niece's leg and pulled her at an angle and pushed his cock in the cleft of her voluptuous ass finding her anal ring almost telepathically. Manavi bit her lips as her sore ass was once again stretched beyond human dimension.

Manavi moaned her way to two climaxes before her ravaged ass was bathed by her uncle's thick spurts of semen.

XXXXXXX

Both men were up and getting ready when two well fucked tired women got up. Both felt sad to learn that Vikram and Taran had managed to create a hiatus of two days to come across. Shalini and Manavi hugged and clung to both of them.

Both women went inside bathroom to get cleaned quickly to share as much time with their men as they could. They all had sumptuous breakfast as luggage was loaded

"Mummy,Neelu and Manu have worked out what is probably best plan now that we have your blessings. I am afraid you may have to move to city more often," Vikram noted.

"Neelu beta will have to come well before she starts showing her belly. You boys need to start working soon. I would want at least four or five great-grandchildren. Munnoo bitiyaa, will Rohit hang on for three or four years."

"Daadee, Rohit will do whatever we plan. He is very sweet ."

Breakfast was nearly over, Vikram whispered, "Mummy, mai binaa aapkee garam choot ko maare nahin jaa sakata."

Taran added, "Mummy, kaafee saalon kee kasar pooree karanee hai. Kyaa aapkee choot aur gaand ek baar aur maar sakatay hain."

Shalini blushed like school girl, "Chalo, chalo - aap dono bete apnee maa ko ulloo banaa rahayen ho," seeing the growing lust in their eyes she let go of the facetious repartee,"Manu beta, aap ko buraa to nahin lagaygaa."

Manavi kissed her grandmother, "Daadee, maa aur bayton kee chudaai ke beech me koiee nahin aa sakata. Aap daddy aur chachu kaa lund se under chudwaayayen ,main baahar nazar rakhoongee."

Shalini accompanied her sons on shaking knees with boiling lust and passion. Vikram and Taran came back in an hour kissed Manavi and set out towards airport.

Shalini found her grandmother almost unconscious from what must have been unbelievably violent double fucking from her father and uncle.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Manavi and her grandmother had another two days before Neelima and grandfathers returned. Neelima ordered one strap on dildo about nine inches long and thick (nowhere close to the girth of her men), one double ended dildo of twenty inches.

They both used the dildos on one another on both holes, as their insatiable love for each other grew more and more intense.

Once the whole family was together the plan was plaid out. Manavi and Neelima would try to get pregnant together. Neelima could go on for almost five months before the situation would be hard to explain as "I have put on weight." She then would stay with her grandparents until Manavi joined them for delivery.

Manavi of course would be pregnant with 'twins' and they would get a clinician from Europe and use their local hospital that they had built and hopefully despite some local eyebrows out of place no one would be sure of real situation.

There were inevitable tears from grandmother and the girls. Manavi and Neelima left after three days as their fathers would have arrived that morning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taran and Vikram came back with successful resolution of Brazilian fiasco. They were both having a coffee when Janaki walked in casual clothes. She was looking absolutely beautiful in a petticoat and blouse. Janaki was chased incessantly by both when she was young. "Vicku, Titu bhaiyaa- papa and I have at last agreed to have kids. I wanted to tell you that we would need extension and some extra help."

Both brothers jumped and kissed Janaki who always has been treated by their parents as their sister, Janaki often joked, "One thing that ensured I had two randy brothers who would have fucked me silly at the drop of the hat."
09-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Back Home For Good

Janaki was overwhelmed by the love shown. Vikram sat her down in between him and his brother and told her about themselves, Manavi and Neelima, "It seems we would need a full extension of nursery."

Janaki kissed them both and said to Vikram, "You took long time to come around and your daughter has waited some years to have you. I am so happy,bhaiyaa."

Vikram kissed Janaki back and soon they were kissing with open mouth, Janaki whispered with heavy breath, "Bhaiyaa kyaa aap dono apnee behan ko chodanay kaa plan banaa rahay hain," She felt Taran's hands around her waist and over breast.

Vikram whispered, "Aapkay dono bhaaee kitnay saalon se aapkee choot ka intizaar kar rahayen hain. Ub aapkee choot kucch maheenay sirf Ganga baba key lund kay liyay he khulaygee?"

Taran put her arms around Janaki's waist and rubbed her belly, "Janu, jaldee hee Ganga baba pait main buchaa daal dayengay."

Janaki moaned, "Bhaiyaa, koshish to do buchon kee hogee."

Taran soon unbuttoned Janaki's blouse exposing her mountainous soft breasts and kneaded them making her gasp. Vikram untied her petticoat and pushed his hand and soon his finger found her soft wet cunt opening. Janaki was now very hot and she opened their house gowns and soon found her each hand holding enormously thick cock that she could barely encircle half its girth with her hand, "God, they are as big as my father."

Janaki was positioned by Vikram so that her mouth was soon filled to breaking point by Taran's cock and he screwed his monster cock inside Janaki's sweet soft cunt.

Janaki moaned as her saliva drooled along Taran's shaft as Vikram's fucking gathered pace. Janaki was soon coming as two giant cock pushed her over the cliff of lust with in no time.

"Janu, Kyaa hum dono eksaath aapkee gaand aur choot maarayen?"

Janaki nodded still in daze from her first orgasm.

Taran pulled her over him and buried his cock in her sloppy soft cunt and Vikram was nudging his giant cock head inside her ass within no time. Janaki filled the room with her screams and moans of pleasure as her two brothers fucked her senseless for the next two hours. Janaki came many times and her two brothers came twice filling her ass and cunt. Janaki once recovered sucked Vikram's cock covered with rectal goo and cum clean. Taran sucked Janaki's delicious ass with loving care.

Janaki whimpered, "Titu bhaiyaa,mujhe kaam shuroo karanaa hai."

Both let her go reluctantly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Manavi and Neelima arrived they were soon engulfed in the arms of their father's. They chatted all along and soon all were aware of the new relationships forged. Both girls were off pills. After dinner Taran and Neelima left for their house.

Manavi looked at her father who picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He tore her kaftan off her and threw her on the bed squealing and soon her father crushed her under his massive frame and buried his monster cock in her frothy, churning cunt and fucked her non stop until early hours to a complete utter exhaustion. Manavi knew she would be pregnant whenever her eggs were released as her virile father would deposit his fertile sperm in copious amount.

"Daddy, meri choot kee ub khair nahin hai. Aapka lund ub bachon kee kaamanaa se aur bhee badaa ho gayaa lagataa hai!" Manavi whispered as she fell asleep inside her father's safe arms.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Neelima barely made it inside when her father roughly pushed her towards the sofa. He impatiently lifted her kaftan as he bent her over the backrest. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Neelima screamed as her father savagely lunged with his cock inside her soft cunt. Her father without giving Neelima a second's adjustment time started to fuck her cunt with brutal long thrusts.

"Neelu beta, main aapkee choot ko ub kabhee bhee khaalee nahin chhodoongaa. Aapkay pait main jaldee hee bachaa daal doonga."

"Daddy, aap chaahayen to meree choot kee dhajjeeyaan udaa dayen par meray pait me hamaaraa bachaa banaa deejiyay."

Taran fucked his daughter from living room to bedroom until her cunt was sore, red and swollen. She was lying listless and moaning with eyes closed as Taran finally released her with morning light breaking outside.

Epilogue?? Four months later

It was around three pm on a lazy saturday. Janaki was on her knees her head resting on her arms. Her belly was swollen with nearly five months pregnancy. Her breasts were swollen as they did with her first pregnancy making them huge. Her skin glowed making her look extremely handsome. Her enormous breasts even bigger were pendulous and dangling wildly as her giant father plundered her voluptuous ass with his massive cock. Janaki moaned incessantly, "Papa, mayree gaand maariyay. Mujhay aapkaa ghoday jaisaa lund poora ka poora chaahiyay. Papaaa.....mayreeeeee....gaaaaandd........aaaah......aapkaa luuunnd.......ooohhhh..daard..ah."

Ganga was using long steady powerful strokes to fuck his daughter's ass and she had come four times in the last hour. Despite AC both incestuous couple were drenched in sweat. Ganga leaned forward and grabbed his daughter's enormous soft breasts and pulled them savagely towards her belly using them as leverage to bugger her ass with ever increasing tempo. Janaki was moaning non-stop incoherently, tiring rapidly from the exhaustion of her violent fucking by her virile father.

Ganga sensed her plight and started to bugger her with express speed making her moan even louder. Roopa walked in silently after finishing her homework to find her grandfather plundering her five months pregnant mother's ass brutally sending her deep in the vortex of lust that was sapping her energy rapidly. She stood quietly behind and rubbed her tin soft hand all over her grandfather's hairy massive muscular back as he swung it to and fro pulling his shit covered monster cock until only his huge apple sized glans was left inside his daughter's anus. He plunged it back in one savage lunge with a low-pitched grunt until his thighs slapped his daughter's ass loudly.

"Janu betaa....aapkee gaand ub aur bhee lazeez ho gayee hai, " Ganga continued the frantic buggery unabated.

"Papa.......mayree...gaand........bahut....dard....aaaahhhhhh.......aur....maariy​ay..... apnaa.. lund mayree gaand ...aaaah.....aur dard keejiyay.......mayree.. gaand phaad deejiyay, "Janaki rambled in between sobs and moans.

Ganga upped the pace and force as his daughter hurtled towards her fourth climax. Janaki screamed as she felt her body torn by the violence of he orgasm. Ganga slammed his monster cock to the hilt and exploded in huge spurts after huge spurts filling his daughter's rectum with his thick creamy semen. Both remained locked for five minutes as their orgasms buffeted their beings. Janaki now totally depleted slumped forward on her side pulling her very sore ass off her father's still rock hard shit and cum covered colossal of a penis.

"Papa aapnay mayree bilkul haalat dheelee kar dee, "Janaki whispered in a sleepy voice. Her ass was gleaming with her mushy rectal goo and her father's thick cum. Ganga kissed her on her cheek as she drifted away to sleep and slowly got out of the bed.

He smiled at her granddaughter who was smiling with a flushed face turned on by her mother's brutal bugger by her grandfather. Ganga held her hand and put his finger on his lips to suggest to remain silent so that Janaki was not disturbed. He held his granddaughter's hand and took her to the en suite huge bathroom. He closed the door softly. As he turned his granddaughter fell in to his arms. She was ravishingly beautiful and only wore a white soft cotton tee shirt.

Ganga pulled the hem of the tee shirt up as Roopa lifted her arms and soon she was naked in all the glory of her tender eighteen years. Her large soft breasts were heaving with passion. Ganga held her in his arms and gently walked her towards the toilet seat. Ganga put his hand on the top his granddaughter's head and pushed her down. Roopa sensed her grandfather's intentions and went down on her knees. She held her grandfather's shit and cum covered massive cock in her tiny hands and started to lick it clean. She took soft nibbles every now and then to make her grandfather moan deep inside his throat. Roopa licked all the slime and goo off her grandfather's cock, which was shining with her spit. She got up licking her hand to taste last of her mother's rectal goo and her grandfather's cum.

Ganga bent forwards and kissed his lovely granddaughter with an open mouth tasting his daughter's shit and his cum. Roopa was squirming with mounting desire. Ganga sensed her lust and whispered, "Roopee baytee, kaisay choot marwaanee hai? Peechhay se yaa goadee mayen?"

Roopa felt even hotter as her grandfather casually inquire her preference for the position to give her cunt to be plundered by his monster cock, "Nanu, pahalay peechhay se phir goad mayen."

Roopa turned towards the cistern and bent over the toilet seat. She put her hand on the cistern, she was bent at right angle pushing her voluptuous teenage ass wide open to be ravaged by her grandfather. Roopa's grandfather moved behind her and adjusted his massive cock head at the entrance of her fragrant, wet, soft cunt. Roopa gasped as she felt her grandfather's monster cock stretch her young cunt to now very familiar but still painful dimension.

"Nanu, aapkaa hathee jaisaa lund pataa naheen kaisay mayree aur mummy kee choot aur gaand may poora ka poora under chalaa jaataa hai?" Roopa bit on her lip as she felt her grandfather push his bottle thick cock inch after painful inch inside her now obscenely stretched cunt.

"Roops, kyaa aap mayray lund kee shikaayat kar rahee ho?" Ganga laughed softly at her nubile granddaughter, "yadee aapko meraa lund pasand naheen hai to main bahar nikaal laytaa hoon."

"Naheen Nanu,bilkul naheen.Mujhay aapkaa lund apnee choot may chaahiye...aaaahhhhhh," Roopa shrieked as she, in her rising lust, failed to notice the touch of fun in her grandfather's voice.

Ganga slammed the last five inches in one brutal lunge making his granddaughter scream, once fully buried inside her steaming cunt, he stroked her back softly, "Roopa beta, mujhay aapkee aur aapkee mummy kee choot ko maaray beena apnaa din bilkul bekaar lagtaa hai."

"Nanu....aaah.......mayree choooot.....jal rahee hai...unnh....Nanu.... mayree choot maariyay..."

Roopa moaned in between her groans as her grandfather's monster cock took her breath away.

Ganga firmly held his granddaughter's hips and began a ferociously fast fucking to make her come. The bathroom was filled with snorty moans and grunts of incestuous couple of granddaughter and her grandfather as he repeatedly ravaged her young seething cunt with his gargantuan cock filling it to a bursting limit with each inward stroke. Ganga's groins slapped his granddaughter's ass loudly as he slammed his monstrous cock to the hilt with each savage thrust. Roopa moaned and let out a grunt of 'unnngg....unn' with each thrust. Ganga fucked his lovely granddaughter for twenty minutes when she went rigid and wailed her first orgasm. Ganga fucked his granddaughter right through her climax.

Roopa moaned as her head lolled and her open slack mouth drooled, " Naaanooo.....mmai..aa

Aaan..raheeeeee......hoooooooooon....aaaaahhhhhhh."

Ganga released his granddaughter's hips and grabbed her hair and pulled them back lifting her head. He used them as reins of a horse and continued to fuck her. Roopa already in throes of a painful body wrenching orgasm tipped over with this renewed pain filled pleasurable sensation.

It took Roopa nearly fifteen minutes to come out of her mind bending first orgasm. Her back muscles relaxed and her grandfather realise she would not be able to hold herself. He quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her with his cock buried inside her throbbing cunt and turned around to sit on the toilet seat. Roopa leant back to rest on her grandfather's massive chest, her legs were astride his thighs.

"Nanu...ooonhhhh.......ummmmmmm." Roopa moaned.

"Roopa beta....ub aap khud apnee choot meray lund pur maaro," Ganga encouraged his granddaughter.

Roopa managed to plant her balls of her feet on the bathroom floor to lift herself up off her grandfather's colossal penis and dropped herself back on it with a deep throated moan.

Ganga grabbed as much as his massive hands could grab of his granddaughter's generous large breasts and mauled them savagely as he used his muscular thighs to throw her granddaughter up and let her fall back spearing her weeping cunt back on his monstrosity.

Roopa felt a sharp pain emanating from her breasts which settled as a constant dull, ache inside her cunt , very very deep. She cried and moaned as her grandfather made her come again and again in the next hour or so.

Back in the bedroom Janaki slowly woke from her afternoon snooze. She groggily extended her hand to feel for her father. Soon she realised he was not in bed. Her bladder was full and her ass was sore from savage fucking by her father who could not resist her, now even more, voluptuous ass and he tried to impale her rectum on his humungous cock every chance he got. Janaki smiled affectionately as her thoughts filled with love for her father, she rubbed her hand on her swollen belly and slowly got out of bed.

Janaki's smile broadened when she entered the bathroom. She saw what she expected. Janaki's father was sitting on the toilet and was bouncing her daughter up and down on his colossal penis as she moaned loudly each time her young pussy was speared by her grandfather's giant cock. Her large breasts were engulfed in her grandfather's large hands, he mauled them mercilessly. Ganga used his strong thighs to help his granddaughter bob up and down on his giant cock as he fucked her towards her third orgasm. Janaki stood with a loving smile as she watched her two loved ones indulge in mind blowing incestuous coupling, her daughter every bit as noisy as her.

Roopa smiled feebly at her mother as her fourth orgasm tore through her body. Roopa wailed, "Nanooo....mayree....choooot........aaaahhh....main...aanay....aaahhhhhh....aarrr​rgh."

Ganga pulled his granddaughter's overflowing breasts harshly downwards towards her belly painfully as he buried his monster cock to the hilt and climaxed in never ending spurts of hot, scalding thick bursts of semen making his granddaughter shook with the throes of her climax and the surprise of his ejaculation.

Roopa felt each of her grandfather's giant cock's spasm deep inside her convulsing cunt as both fought with their orgasms. Janaki lovingly watched both for many long minutes as they slowly rallied from their orgasms. Her bladder was bursting.

"Meraa peshaab nikalnay waalaa hai," Janaki moaned crossing her thighs.

Roopa pulled her mother by her hand towards her, "Mummy, aapkaa moot ub to bahut hee meethaa ho gayaa hai."

Janaki blushed. Both her daughter and father insisted that since her pregnancy her pee tasted even sweeter than before. Janaki placed her cunt covered thick forest of curly dark hair encrusted with dried cum close to her daughter open waiting mouth and started to pee in small bursts allowing Roopa to fill her mouth and gulp her pee. Her lust mounted as her daughter greedily drank her golden nectar.

"Roopa baytee, kuchh meray liyay bhee chhod denaa," Ganga tweaked his granddaughter's nipples painfully to make her scream. Her face was splashed with her mother's pee.

Janaki laughed heartily, "Jhagadaa karanay kee koee zaroorat naheen hai. Meraa bladder poora bharaa huaa hai.'

Janaki moved around as her father glued his mouth over her sweet smelling cunt and drank his daughter's sweet nectar greedily until her stream turned into droplets. Janaki smiled at her daughter, "Roops, kyaa mai ub apnay papa ka lund thodee dair kay liyay lay sakate hoon?"

Roopa tired from her multiple orgasms laughed at her mother's theatrical politeness and lifted her drained body off still rampant monster cock covered with her cunt juices and cum. She helped her mother lift her legs on either side of her grandfather's thighs. Roopa held her grandfather's monster cock as her mother's open frothing cunt opening covered the giant cock head. Roopa sat down on the floor as she got a frighteningly close view of her mother's sweet smelling cunt stretched obscenely on the champagne bottle thick cock of her grandfather. Roopa bit her lip inadvertently as her grandfather's massive cock head went inside her mother's cunt entrance almost with an audible 'snap'.

Janaki sank her cunt on her father's monstrosity biting her lips as it stretched her cunt to familiar impossible dimension. Her eyes were wide open, her breaths were loud and raspy. She felt her father's massive hands cover her soft, tender massive breasts. Janaki rested her back against the hairy massive chest of her father

"Papa...aapkaa lund mayree choot kay under jaatay hooay kitnaa badaa aur acchhaa lagtaa hai." Janaki gushed as she prepared herself for a body-depleting, mind bending fucking from her virile father. Ganga fucked his pregnant daughter as she lifted herself up and down on his monster cock all the while he mauled her large droopy heavy pregnant breasts mercilessly. Roopa watched in awe as her mother rose up and down on her grandfather's monster with her back to him and she gazed at her lovely handsome face flushed with lust and love and the her wide open sloppy, leaking cunt covered with lush forest of thick curly pubic hair.

Janaki came like a shrieking banshee three times as her father used his strong thighs to help her fuck herself on his monstrosity. The last orgasm tore her asunder and her head lolled forward as she drooled on her breasts and her father's hands covering them.

Roopa was rubbing her clitoris vigorously without being aware, she whispered, "Nanu, abhee mummy ko aur chudwaanaa hai."

Ganga nodded his head and lifted his five months pregnant voluptuous daughter still impaled on his colossal cock and stood up. He turned towards the toilet seat and slowly put his daughter's feet on the floor. Janaki put her hands on the side of the toilet seat. She was bending forward her bulging belly and magnificent large soft breasts hanging down.

Ganga slowly pulled his champagne bottle thick cock covered with his daughter's cunt juices out.

He pulled his daughter's voluptuous ass cheeks apart and put the gigantic cock head at the tiny puckered pink-brown anus. Janaki whimpered in anticipation as she felt her father's monstrous cock head pushing against her anal opening, "Papa, please dheeray-dheeray lund daaliyaygaa. Mayree gaand tuttee say bharee hooee hai."

Ganga smiled and pushed his gianormous cock head persistently against the tiny resisting anal opening of her daughter pulling her heavy, large voluptuous pregnant ass back towards his monster cock. Janaki tried to push her anus back onto her father's impossibly large cock head all the while relaxing her annual ring. She had by now become adapt at absorbing the excruciating pain of first violation of her anal ring which soon merged into sharp and then dull pain followed with unlimited pleasure that carried her through her multiple orgasms.

Roopa stood close and observed yet again the impossible looking act of her mother's anus being forced open by her grandfather's monstrous cock. She saw the anal ring give way and her grandfather's massive cock head slid past the tight anal ring and soon was buried inside her mother's obscenely stretched anus which gripped the coronal groove between shaft and glans. Roopa felt her mother's body convulse as if touched by an electric prod. Ganga continued to plough his monster cock inch by inch deep inside the shuddering, convulsing ass of her sobbing pregnant daughter.

Roopa quickly went to her mother's side and held her face in her hands as she watched her mother's open slack mouth gasping and drooling. Roopa glued her open mouth to her mother's as her grandfather held her mother's ass in his large powerful hands and slammed the last monstrously thick inches of his bottle thick cock deep inside the shit filled rectum. Janaki let out a strangled scream inside her daughter's kissing mouth. Ganga started to pull his giant cock out only to bury it back in one smooth brutal thrust. Roopa licked the drool off her mother's mouth as she was in throes of all too familiar lust as her mother's ass was plundered by her grandfather's monster penis.
09-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Back Home For Good

Ganga felt the familiar warmth and softness of his daughter's shit filled rectum. He used long savage thrusts to get his daughter over the initial adjustment. His cock was soon covered with the slimy silky smooth brown layer as his mammoth cock mashed the firm feces inside his daughter's rectum.

Within next ten minutes the bathroom was filled with loud nasal moan of voluptuous, pregnant daughter buggered by her giant father with his monstrous cock as her beautiful daughter made love to her face. Roopa had her mother's beautiful nose inside her mouth as she tongue fucked her nostrils in turn.

Ganga fucked his daughter's ass for the next hour or more making her come twice before he erupted in never ending spurts of hot, thick virile semen deep inside his daughter's quivering ass filling it to bursting limit.

Janaki whimpered and moaned as her third climax took away all the energy from her multiple orgasm drained pregnant body. Ganga pulled out his barley soft temporarily sated shit covered cock and gently helped his daughter to sit on the toilet. Roopa quickly came forward and took her grandfather's soiled giant penis in her tiny hands and started to lick it clean with greedy slurps.

Ganga smiled contentedly with half closed eyes as he looked at his daughter whose face was covered with the strain of trying to control her bursting rectum and failing badly. Janaki eventually stopped trying and let her anus loose as it exploded with loud noise making her giggle like a little girl.

Life in Ganga-Janaki household was full of love and happiness.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Far away in the farm in mountains Neelima was coming yet again as she rode the large rubber double headed strap-on cock tied to her grandmother's groin, the other half buried deep inside her grandmother's cunt. Neelima buried her face in her grandmother's large, floppy, drooping soft breasts as her paternal grandfather used long, steady thrusts to fuck his granddaughter's ass with every massive inch of his foot long incredibly thick penis.

"Dadu, mayree gaand maariyay....Daadee mayree choo..ot......aaaahhhhhh....main phir say aanay waalee......hoooon.......ooooooonnnnnghhhh." Neelima was in the middle of a marathon fucking by her three grandparents. Her grand mother had impaled her on the artificial dildo for the last three hours. First her maternal grandfather buggered her ass for brutal one and a half hours. Neelima had screamed into three orgasms when he erupted deep inside her full warm, soft rectum. Not a moment later her Nanu pulled his champagne bottle thick penis out of her sore wide open ass, it was filled by her paternal grandfather monstrosity, who was now making his four month pregnant granddaughter scream out her fresh climax. Neelima flopped forward on her grandmother's breasts as she felt her shit filled rectum about to burst open with the huge volleys of cum from her grandfather's erupting cock. Neelima's Dadu kept his monster buried to the hilt as he emptied his huge balls mixing his cum with the churning shit inside his granddaughter's voluptuous ass.

"Dadu, Daadee.....mayree choot aur gaand ub bahut dard kar rahee hai." pleaded Neelima knowing fully well she will be screaming for more in another hour or so.

"Chaleeyay, aap dono...ub mayree pyaaree Neely ko chhod deejiyay." Daadee chided her husband and brother-in-law.

Dadu pulled his soled cock out of his granddaughter's ass and allowed Neelima to pull herself off the strap-on. She rolled over listless breathing heavily.

Neelima watched her grandmother take off the double-headed strap-on covered with both of their cunt juices. Her Dadu laid down on his back as Her grandmother impaled herself on his monster cock still soiled from Neelima rectal ravaging. Soon her grandmother's ass was filled by her brother-in-law's bottle thick monster. Neelima sighed contentedly as her grandmother was made to scream nonstop by two monster penises invaded her two orifices at the same time. Neelima wanted to taste to lovely grandmother's ass on her Nanu's cock. Neelima knew after fucking her for three hours they were in hurry whatsoever. Her grandmother was in for a long brutally savage double fucking. Neelima closed her eyes as her grandmother's moans mixed with sudden screams.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the main house in city both brothers and Manavi missed Neelima. As planned, as soon as her belly grew bigger with her pregnancy she left to stay with her grandparents. They all were hoping to get away for another month. Manavi was also bulging with just over four months pregnancy. She was now left on her own with two always horny father and uncle. Manavi body showed all the attributes of a healthy pregnancy. Her large heavy breasts grew even bigger, heavier and softer making them irresistible to her father and uncle. Her skin glowed and her ass became more pillowy and voluptuous as if it needed any help even before. She was never left alone and both brothers took turn to run away from work to be with her which always meant that her ass or cunt or both in turn were ravaged making her squeal.

Manavi could not believe the degree of lust shown by all three of them. Even with Neelima around the two men were insatiable and two daughters struggled to keep up with their father/uncle. Now she was the sole focus of attention of her father and uncle.

Manavi screamed with undiluted pleasure as her father ground his humungous cock at the entrance of her obscenely stretched anus, his massively thick foot long penis fully buried in the warmth of now very mushy rectal goo. Manavi blabbered with no insight, "Daddy, mayree gaand maariyay. ...mayree gaand upnay lund say bhar deejiyay. Chachu upnay lund say aap mayree choot phaad deejiyay. Mayree choot aur maariyay, chachooo....daaddeeeee....mayree...gaaaand ko aap apnay lund say pooree phaad deejiyay.....main phir say aanay waalee hoon...aap dono kay lund mujhay paagal kar dayengay."

Manavi was in midst of yet another mind bending, body-wrenching orgasm. Her father and uncle were double fucking her for the last four hours. Manavi had rung her uncle o entice him to come over for lunch as her body was burning after sleeping for few hours after breakfast. She recalled the early morning slow, languid fuck as her father took her still asleep from behind in a spooning position. She knew her father had a board meeting elsewhere and was not contactable. Taran responded to his niece with alacrity.

As he was leaving his brother rang to tell him he had finished early and would go home. They both soon decided to surprise a very pregnant Manavi. Both men found Manavi still in bed with a thin kaftan. She was delighted to see her father with her uncle as her cunt started to leak madly. Within few minutes both men shucked their clothes in a mad rush and soon Manavi was screaming with mounting lust as her cunt and ass was filled to ripping point by two giant man cocks. Both men changed positions repeatedly. Each time her father and uncle changed ends, Manavi licked the cock out of her ass clean. She was now being fucked into exhaustion. Both men increased the pace even more.

Vikram held his pregnant daughter's voluptuous hips in his large strong hands using full length of his shit covered massive giant penis to plunder his daughter's quivering rectum. Manavi felt each thrust from her father's monster every inch of his gargantuan length as she felt her uncle's monstrosity plunging in and out of her now leaky, soft warm cunt. Her flaring nostrils were filled with the unmistakable smell of her rectum and sex.

"Daddy, uncle ub aap dono mayree choot aur gaand main aa jaaiyay," Manavi whispered as she felt her uncle's hands maul her achy breasts with even more savagely.

Both men ravaged this beautiful pregnant offspring with lusty thrusts Manavi climaxed once again and her throaty scream brought her father and uncle to a telepathic boil and both plunged their monsters to the hilt making her wince in midst of her orgasm. They both erupted wad after wads of hot thick semen inside her ass and cunt in a never-ending pulses making her orgasm even stronger.

They all rolled on their sides still inside Manavi's cunt and ass to recuperate from marathon fucking.

Vikram engulfed his daughter's mountainous soft breasts and massaged them. Taran kissed his niece all over her exquisitely beautiful face as he gravitated onto her flaring beautiful nose and soon his tongue was deep inside her nostrils.

"Mujhay bathroom jaanaa hai," Manavi whimpered as her bursting bladder and rectum needed emptying. As she sensed both men were to start an argument as to who will get which end she laughed like a tolerant mother and shouted while laughing, "jhagadaa karanay kee koi zaroorat nahin hai. Daddy is dafaa aap ko mayree gaand aur chachu ko mayraa moot meelaygaa."

Manavi winced as two humungous barely wilted monster cocks pulled out of her two orifices. She was carried like a delicate princess to the toilet. Her uncle gleefully filled himself with her golden nectar. She bent forwards to offer her father her freshly fucked ass and she released all the cum and mushy rectal goo in her father's greedy mouth.

Her father and uncle both kept on sucking and licking her anus and cunt even after she had nothing more to offer. Soon both men had her mewing and moaning with renewed lust. Manavi sighed as she sensed that she was in for a long fucking before dinner time.
09-21-2012, 07:14 AM
The marriage preparations were abruptly stopped. As usual, there was no provocation for it beyond a sharp exchange of words, and egos were bruised on all sides. The boy's father, Thakur Hari Singh, flew into a rage when his plans for the young couple's future were challenged by the girl in front of her father and other family elders.

But what really set the stage for what happened next was the way in which the disagreement became a war of words. In the typical swaggering style of a feudal lord, the Thakur had pronounced that he would wait for exactly 9 months to become a grandfather and that his newly married son should set about propagating the clan forthwith.

This announcement was made at a gathering of the two extended families. Binita, the bride-to-be was expected to sit in on the proceedings only to know what was expected of her and not to respond, react or offer comment. But her father had not brought her up in that manner, even though socially they were from a family that would be expected to be subservient to the Thakur. To her father, the escape from the social inferiority lay in higher education. He sent his daughter Binita to the best of schools in the town and later to a larger city in a hostel. Now, at the age of twenty, she was among the best educated from the village.

Her reaction to being treated as a commodity in marriage was predictable. She stood up as the Thakur concluded his desire to become a grandfather, and with eyes blazing with anger, she proclaimed loudly, "I have no intention of motherhood for the first five years. I am going to work and so is Pritam. We are going to build our own base before we build a family."

As she said this, her tension rose and her breathing became pronounced and ragged. Her face flushed red and her head was turned up in defiance. Now she slowly realized that the deafening silence that enveloped the gathering was shock at her defiance of the ultimate authority in their village. Yet, she held her head high, glaring at her father-in-law to-be.

"Hey, girl!" the Thakur bellowed, "How dare you refer to your fiancé by name? And who are you to decide what will happen and what will not in my household?"

"Ask your son," she replied acidly. "When he was chasing me around to marry him, it was he who said I should call him by name and think and do as I please!"

Binita's father could see the situation slipping out of control and rose with folded hands and bowed head to try mediating the two extreme positions. "Thakur sahib, the girl wishes to work for a few years and it would not be possible if she were to get pregnant. However, once she marries into your family it is your choice and you can discuss it amongst yourselves," he suggested.

"I do not see the need to discuss!" raged the Thakur. "In our family we do not discuss the obvious. Is there anything you are hiding from me about this girl of yours that you are supporting her? Is she capable of bearing children or not? Or are the women in your family not complete women?"

The reference to the womanhood of his clan brought Binita's father's entire family to its feet. And from there it was downhill all the way. Heated words were exchanged, things which were not meant were said, and in about half an hour, just after sunset, when preliminary celebrations should have started, Binita and her family were back in their modest home, pondering next moves.

At the Thakur residence, Hari Singh was taking his son to task for going around publicly with a girl he was not yet betrothed to. Undoubtedly that was what had given the girl the courage to stand up to him.

And Binita, sitting on the roof of her home, was indignant over the aspersion cast on her womanhood. That man needed to be taught a lesson. As she reflected on her choices she realized that there was nothing any one would dare do against the Thakur. Whatever needed to be done would have to be done by her. And what better lesson to teach him than to make him accept the superiority of her womanhood.

Under the cover of darkness, Binita made her way to the Thakur's mansion. She was let in by the guards who recognised her and she found her way through the maze of corridors and rooms, through to the back yard. There, under the mango trees, near the cowsheds, sat the Thakur, surrounded by a few of his cronies, smoking a hookah.

The animated conversation fell to a hush as the men saw Binita make her way towards them. She stood there, looking at Hari Singh, her chest heaving from the exertion of her walk and the tension of the moment. By the light of the lamps, her curves were accentuated and her tight choli (blouse) showed her breasts to her advantage. Her ghagra (skirt) with its mirror work glinted by the light of the lamps. Those dark angry eyes flashed at him, and it took the Thakur a while to realize he was looking at his prospective daughter-in-law and not just any woman for him to lust after.

He signaled his men to leave them alone.

"What have you come for now?" he asked, thinking that she might possibly want to apologize for her behavior earlier in the evening.

"I have come here to tell you that having a moustache as large as yours does not guarantee the masculinity of your clan. So you should watch it before you talk about our womanhood," she said with a taunting smile.

The woman he had chosen to be his son's wife looked bewitching with that saucy, taunting smile. The warm glow of lamps, the hide and seek of shadow and light, just made her seem all the more haunting. The challenge was not only in her words but also in her body language. He felt aroused and his male chauvinist instinct was to respond with a demonstration of his manhood.

He covered up his loss of control with a show of anger. He got up from the low slung cot made of rope, and strode forward towards Binita, his arm outstretched as if to strike her across the face.

For the first time, Binita took note of his tall stride, his muscular arms, his broad shoulders and sinewy body as the man overshadowed her. She felt panic inside her, but was not about to show it and continued to play her game of nerves.

"Violence? Is that what you use to hide your impotence?" she asked laughingly, knowing the relaxed smile on her face would infuriate him.

He grabbed her throat and pushed her back till she her back came up against the trunk of the mango tree. As he touched her, he was taken aback by the softness of her skin. His grip on her throat relaxed from a stranglehold to an open hand just pushing her back. Something about his animal vigor in that shove struck a chord in Binita. She noticed the strong hands with rough calloused fingers. She allowed herself to be pushed back, bracing herself for a fall and then she came to rest against the tree trunk with a hard whack.

They were now in the shade of the tree and away from the circle of light and the seating area where the Thakur had sat with his hookah. As their eyes grew accustomed to the lesser lighting, both the man and the maiden took in each other with their eyes. The lighting here was pale with the glow from the lamps reaching only partly, and the tube light from the pump house providing another ray of faint glow.

And yet, her eyes sparkled. She knew she had him where she wanted him. Hari Singh's hand completely relaxed as he realized what the girl was up to. He was now touching her on her neck, just above her bosom and his thumb ran over her chin.

"I wish I could ask you to demonstrate your womanhood in identical fashion," he muttered.

Her hand gripped his wrist as she tried to move his hand from her body, but she merely ended up captivated with the strength of his body. "Maybe you will not ask me to demonstrate my womanhood because you would then be exposed totally," she said spontaneously, and instantly regretted what she said. She knew that you could go only so far with a Thakur without arousing the worst ire in him.

And she was right. Blinded with rage, Hari Singh gripped the top of her choli (blouse) and pulled down and in one swift ripping motion the front of her blouse tore, and hung down, held only by the strong band of cloth that went around the lower border of the blouse. Her breasts, brown, young, firm and proud, stood there bathed in the pale light fully exposed, heaving up and down from the anger she felt.

She reached with her left hand to slap him but Hari Singh was too quick for her and fended her off. Binita lunged lower and grabbed at his crotch and was successful this time, getting a full hand of his semi aroused cock. It had been that way ever since she walked up to his charpoy. Now she knew more about his manhood than she wanted to know. In seconds, Hari Singh's cock filled with blood and he had a full blown erection. It was years since he had been grabbed so authoritatively by a young woman and his body was instantaneous in its response to the stimulus.

The situation was erotic. His cock was in the grip of a young woman, whose breasts were exposed and heaving and he and she were both under the low branches of a mango tree, outside the circle of direct light, even though they could very well be spotted by anyone looking on. Her grip relaxed and immediately the cock swelled to its largest ever dimensions in recent times. As she felt it fill out more, she instinctively closed in on it again. It had the effect of pumping the cock. The Thakur groaned and involuntarily pumped his hips as the fist provided him with relief.

The girl stared down at her hand. She had in her grip a handful of the Thakur's garment and in it was wrapped an obscenely large cock. Her pussy juiced up even as she realized the enormity of the situation she had let herself in for. She let of the cock and rested back on the trunk of the tree, both hands behind her, gripping the trunk. The hands behind her back only served to thrust out her proud and heaving breasts some more.

She looked into the Thakur's face who looked right back. And then his eyes wandered down to the breasts, succulent and topped by magnificent nipples. All bathed in pales shades for the lack of full lighting. Her eyes flickered, her throat dried up and her lips parted ever so slightly. She didn't move; she didn't dare to move.

Hari Singh's hands came up to gently rest on the breasts, cupping them lightly, as if weighing the precious booty. Binita gasped, her body shivered and she gripped the trunk of the tree behind her ever more tightly. Her chest was now thrust out and up, and her awareness and control of the situation melted away.

The rough, coarse hands of the Thakur held the breasts and the thumbs flicked the nipples. "So this is the woman who my son was to marry," he whispered.

Binita nodded. Then, realizing that her might-have-been father-in-law was taking the original discussion further, she let her hand drop back to his dhoti (sarong-like lower garment.) Her hand found a way in and she touched the bare skin of his thigh. Navigating from there she felt around for that monster of a cock. From her position her hand could not claim it. She shifted the position of her wrist; with the palm facing upward she was able to take the shaft in her hand the way she would hold a bat. Her fingertips touched his balls and the palm of her hand had the trunk of his cock. The head touched her wrist.

"And this is the specimen of manhood your clan has to offer," she whispered in reply. She ran her thumb along the length of the cock, back to front, and then she encountered wetness, followed by the head. As her thumb rounded the head of his cock, Hari Singh shuddered. His hands gripped the breasts firmly in his hands as a reflex action. The pinching effect on her nipples hurt her and she winced, but bolts of pain felt so pleasurable!

She gripped his cock and masturbated him, stroking forward and back, gently but firmly. Hari Singh kneaded the breasts and soon his hands ran down the sides of her body and he was stroking the roll of flesh at her bare hips. Binita shifted from one foot to another as she felt her pussy start to flow.

"Babuji!" she whispered her first acknowledgement that day of his seniority as she referred to him as she would refer to her father-in-law.

Thakur leaned over her, his head hunched over her head as his hips jerked and pumped as the fisting caused ripples of sensations through this body. He slowly lifted up the skirts and bunched them in his hands, pulling up more and more, baring his son's fiancé's strong legs. His hands went under and cupped her ass. She was wearing nothing under her skirts and with both hands he gripped her ass, lightly lifting her, testing her weight to see if he could lift her completely.

She rested back on the trunk and made it easier by bending her knees. Instinctively, this young woman who had no previous sexual experience worth mentioning lifted her legs.

She pulled at his garment, undoing it to the point his cock was bare and exposed. He lifted her level up to where his cock was nosing at her pussy. The wetness between them was obvious as cock and cunt kissed. Binita held on to her Babuji's shoulders to hoist herself. Hari Singh maneuvered his hips to try and snag his cockhead in her crotch.

And as the manhood that she had so challenged touched her, Binita knew that she was going to be torn asunder by the monster. She grunted and squealed as she tried to spread herself more. The cockhead nosed apart the wet but inexperienced cunt. Hari Singh's strong hands held her in his grip. He brought her over the cock and wiggled her. It had the effect of smearing her cunt on his cock head. But he held her there, like a threat. He was unsure of what to do next.

Through the haze of intense excitement, she too realized that this was the father of the man she was to marry. She could not fuck him. At least, she ought not to.

"Babuji?" she asked.

"What shall we do beti?" he asked, addressing her in the fashion a man would address his daughter-in-law (beti).

"Let go of me!" she whispered, as she hoisted herself up further, and with wet lips spoke into his ear.

"And your challenge?" he asked.

"I have been answered, I think," she replied, "and have also shown you how womanly I am."

"What kind of man and woman could control themselves in this situation?" he asked her, his head bending to lip her nipples. He brushed his proud moustache against her skin and lips ran over the sweet, fruit-like offerings.

"A father-in-law and a daughter-in-law?" she asked, reaching between them and painting her furrow with the dripping wet cock.

"Should I let you marry my son?" he asked, tasting the salt of the day's sweat on her breasts. He continued licking at her and tonguing her nipples. Those breasts felt so full, so ripe and so tasty!

She looked down at the man devouring her and felt shots of electricity race to her cunt from her nipples. The question of marriage lay unresolved.

Binita reached up for the lower branches of the mango tree and pulled herself up. Hari Singh felt his large powerful hands lose control of her as her weight rose off him. She hovered over his cock now, completely in charge of her own body, ready to resolve the issue of her marriage by conquering him.

The new raised position of her body allowed him to suck in more of her breasts and she was wet now with his saliva. His fingers, free from holding up her weight, pulled at her cuntlips from either direction. The moment Binita felt the cockhead at her gateway, she let her body down and impaled the waiting monstrosity that his cock was.

It was a brave thing to do, for a virgin cunt to slam down on such a weapon of a cock. But ignorance is bliss and the deed was done. The pain was unbearable as her cunt seared open to the hot cock plunging up. Her weight carried her on and she could not stop herself. The cunt sank fully and he was up in her womb, twitching and pulsating before she could even register the fuck.

Hari Singh howled with pleasure as he felt the velvet sleeve of the virgin cunt grip his cock. Sensations ripped through his being and he briefly felt her hymen resist even as he tore into her. Now more of her weight transferred to his hands and he held her as she quivered and shuddered on her crucifix. The insides of her thighs tensed to an unbearable point of pain in reflex. She let her body settle and relax, shivering and shuddering.

As she whimpered he held her steady, knowing she must be in pain. Her virginity was torn apart in brutal fashion. She clung to him. Tears welled up in her eyes and as the sensations gave way to pleasure, she actually wanted to feel all of that again. It seemed impossible, why would anyone want to feel that brutal pain and stretching again? But nature took over and her instincts made her want more. Once again, her weight transferred to her hands and his hands were freer now to manipulate her body again. Hari Singh ripped off what was left of her blouse and let it drop to the bed of leaves below.

As she lifted herself up, her body stretched out magnificently. He saw the ripple of well toned arms as her hands stretched upward. The arms led to the round of her shoulders. Her muscles were taut with the stress of lifting up her body and flowed into her breasts which were stretched and pouting upward as her body was one long stretch of flesh from torso to fingertips.

Light played games on the curves, the hills and valleys of her breasts, shoulder, stomach and thighs. Her body glistened and Hari Singh marveled at the woman's young taut and flexible body.

She sank down on his cock for the second time, this time with more assurance and she felt a surge of fluid flow out of her. Hari Singh felt his own pubic hair soak and the fluid race down his balls and thighs. It could have been blood or it could have been her juices. He did not have any way of knowing and he did not care.

His hands cupped her ass and gratefully accepted her weight, while her flesh opened out fully once again and settled down around his aching cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she hissed as her cunt distended and filled up to the neck of her womb. She laughed and threw her head back, her eyes closed, savoring the massaging of flesh on flesh.

Now she lifted and dropped herself again. And again, and again. "Take that, Babuji! Take that you animal! Take that, father of my man!" she repeated over and over again with every thrust and parry of her body down on his waiting cock.

As she lifted and dropped herself, the branches of the mango tree sagged and bowed. Her thrusts were met by the rustle of leaves as she humped him. The branches shook and the leaves told their own tale with every thrust down of Hari Singh's daughter-in-law down on her father-in-law's cock.

Hari Singh gave himself up to the intense pleasure of being sheathed by a tight virgin cunt. His cock was broad and head round and was well gripped by most of the pussies he had encountered. But this was a near-first and the tightness was maddening.

He gripped her asscheeks and decided that he must drive the pleasure process for a few thrusts. He lifted her up, higher, aided by her own efforts, and when she least expected it, let her down with no support on her way down. The thrusting of the cock into her cunt was more powerful than ever and Binita started to sob in pleasure.

Her back was raw from the abrasions from the tree trunk. Her thighs aching from the impossibly wide stretch. Her muscles were sore from the sudden and brutal exercise. But her cunt wanted more. And more she took. And gave.

The fucking became more and more violent as each tried to undo the other. Soon the grunts and cries, and the rustling of leaves was joined by the thumping sound of mangoes hitting the ground. Young mangoes were being dislodged by the vigorous shaking of branches and the fruit were landing on the bed of leaves below with thumps.
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Uncle Vijay Fucking baraip 0 2,030 06-12-2011 10:02 AM
Last Post: baraip