Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amisha Patel Boob Fuck
06-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Amisha Patel Boob Fuck
Amisha was introduced in “telgue movie NANI
Dawood At the time of photo shoot focusing her big fresh boobs. He took the photos and went straight two Turkey Habib and Rahim Both were tall guys with strong black body.
Dawood said what a girl I have brought for u. I just saw amisha boobs made me cum out in seconds and put the pictures of amisha on table.
Both thurkey said we want this girl for a week immediately. ”. Dawood said ok I will arrange for u.
Amisha even was looking more beautifulShe was wearing a tight transparent T-shirt and a matching sleeveless blouse amisha boobs popping out from the blouse. Both turkey see amisha boobs.
Habib said come in sexy We masturbate seeing your movies photos specially at NANI you show huge boobs every time and now that we have found you, we will show u sexy boobs naked from today onwards. Both gayz started moving his hands on her boobs from outside the T- shirt
A harsh voice of Habib came sexy remove your T-shirt bebe she said no please… Rahim also could not hold anymore . they want to see that beautiful big boobs naked and wan to sucking your boobs.
Rahim said We have booked u for one week and u cannot wear a single pc of cloth for these one week. We want to sucking your big boobs whole these week.
Rahim suddenly glance he snatched. the Amisha T-shirt. Amisha tried covering her chest with her hands Looking at her big breast, rahim said, "Wow, she has lovely boobs habib. They look bigger than they look in the movies. Habi said Remove her blouse also rahim said you will undress yourself or should I undress you?" "No, I won't put my clothes off."rahim pulled her blouse got torn and her cream colored bra was exposed.

Habib said snatched her also creamy bra. Rahim snatched .Amisha big fleshy creamy boobs came out . They got on fire when they saw the milky white cream soft round big boobs with a dark brown circle and deep purple nipples erected. Her exposed boobs looked quite big and lovely shaped.Amisha held both her voluptuous boobs with her cupped hands
Rahim said Amisha, putup yours hand we squeezed your her exposed boobs .
amisha put up her hands both r liked it and laughed. "habi Wow, what fantastic boobs she has yaar Her exposed boobs looked quite big and lovely . Now, both of her boobs were fully exposed. Both gayz placed his hand on amisha boobs .
first Habib jumped over her and started fondling the left side boob with his finger pinching, screwing and the rahim started doing the same on her right side boobs.
Slowly there whole hands was on her boobs unable to take that fully in one hand but they both managed with big black hands and squeezed it hard and crushed it like anything. amisha boobs was so soft like thick Curd
Then both of them started sucking her boobs trying to take as suck as in their big mouths, licking with tongue, biting her nipples with teeth.
Habib was chewing her nipples saying aaa….. go on ….u got us now … ohh.. how tight it is…. Tasty boobs Rahim…
.Now rahim came from behind to her and hold her fleshy boobs
Rahim was going hard at her back with crushing and massaging her boobs from her back and squeezed amisha boobs
Rahim going in habib place and then habib going rahim place.They both squeezed her both boobs for atleast six hour.
now it was time to shoot out they both removed their tools out fastly,
Habib splashed a thick load at the same time rahim also ejaculated a heavy load exactly in her boobs
.Went for a wash, then amisha took her clothes but Rahim said no baby what I told no clothes for all these week. We want to sucking your big boobs whole these week.
And they all went sit on sofa watching some xxx movies and discussing how to squeezed and sucking her boobs. She was by this guys regulary almost 10 times a day and 10 times in night. Squeezed, pulling and sucking her boobs
After a week she was very tired she took her cloths and put on she could not wear that as the size of T-shirt her boobs size was very increased.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Amisha Patel Ki Madmast Jawani Rocky X 0 3,316 01-31-2013 08:08 PM
Last Post: Rocky X
Wank Amisha Patel Love to Fuck Sex-Stories 3 4,042 06-09-2012 02:33 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Wank Amisha Patel Ki Madmast Jawaani Sex-Stories 0 6,249 06-03-2012 05:00 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Wank Amisha Patel Nude in London Sex-Stories 0 6,173 06-03-2012 02:47 PM